All Comments on 'Under a Thin White Sheet Ch. 02'

by LegacyUser

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cock4usecock4usealmost 8 years ago
Can't Wait

to read more. 100 page goal? That's amazing, and I am very excited to see what you have. This story is great, witha nice setup, but I wish you'd post more than one page at a time! Great writing!

5/5

sabra16023sabra16023almost 8 years ago
Keep Going

Waiting for next chapter. Thanks

Robinius1Robinius1almost 8 years ago
Well done

I like this one so far. The prom thing was a nice device to get the sister's attention. Very good! Wanting more.

LegacyUserLegacyUseralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank You

I appreciate the feedback. I have dedicated to writing well over 100 word pages of this story. I feel I need that many to completely develop the characters and situations I will put them in. I know this story was short, Chapters 3 and 4 are much longer, multi-page submissions as the characters grow their relationship. In hindsight, I should have released Chapters 1 and 2 as one chapter. This is my first story so I apologize for my lack of understanding. Please stay tuned though! Chapters 3 and 4 were submitted prior to the weekend and should be hitting very soon. They are longer. I am in final edit of chapter 5 which is the longest so far with chapter 6 well on its way. Thank you for the 30k views and I will do my best to deliver an incredible story over the long run!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I want more!

I ca't wait for the next chapters!! HURRY!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

dohu lehn sie guett riebbendt schpichen mitten fuss.

LegacyUserLegacyUserabout 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter 6 Submitted and pending review.

OseekerOseeker6 months ago

Wish girls actually got as aroused as this ..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous