Under Construction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god. Kyle," Kara moaned. "I'm going to come again. Oh god!"

He held her down on him, his hands on her hips, as she shook through her climax, her face tense with pleasure, her loud moans making him smile. He lifted her off of him one last time and flipped her over on her hands and knees and in one motion impaled her on his cock yet again. She screamed out at the intensity and depth of his thrust, at the pleasure and pain of the tip of his cock hitting hard against her cervix.

"My turn," he grunted. He held her by her hips, his huge fingers painfully biting into her as he pounded her soft body with his hardness. She crested another orgasm and she collapsed under him. He followed her body down, continuing to pump in and out of her. He could see her mouth stretched in a scream that she had no breath for as her orgasm went on and on, clutching him with her velvety muscles. Finally he forced her hips back up and drove himself painfully back into her and shot rope after rope after rope of his hot essence into her body. He didn't know how long he jetted into her, but he did know that he'd never come so hard or so long with any other woman. He collapsed on top of her, completely spent. He brushed her hair aside and kissed her neck and licked her salty sweat away. He let out a long sigh. Kara moaned softly and wiggled.

"Kyle... I can't breath. You're too heavy," she murmured.

"Fuck, Kara. I'm sorry," he responded, pulling her against his chest and rolling to one side keeping his slowly softening cock inside of her, lightly cupping one of her breasts.

"Damn it, Kyle," he heard her sigh softly. "I told you yesterday I'm not on the pill."

His mouth found the delicate shell of her ear and he kissed it tenderly.

"Don't worry about it, Kara. I'll take care of you."

"Yeah, sure," she said after a bit too long. Whether because she didn't believe him or because she was nearly asleep, he couldn't be sure.

Kyle lay there with her in his arms one eye on the clock on the cable box. It was just past noon. He'd already be late getting back from lunch, but he had no regrets. Not that anyone would be able to reprimand him. Hell, if his dad or granddad discovered why he was late, he'd probably get a high-five.

"Kara? Are you asleep?"

"Mmmm?"

"I need to head back to the job site."

"Mmmkay?"

"I'll pick you up at 7 o'clock for dinner. Wear something sexy for me, baby."

"Mmmm."

He reluctantly sat up and picked up his clothes and boots. He leaned in to give Kara one last kiss and then decided he needed to use the toilet and clean up before getting dressed and going back to work. He found Kara's tiny bathroom and plucked a washcloth from a stack of towels to use to first wash his face of Kara's now dry juices then clean his stomach, thighs, cock and balls of their combined goo. He looked down and noticed that her clothes from yesterday were wadded up in a ball in the wastebasket under the packaging for a Plan B morning after pill. He picked up the box and looked at the instructions and warnings. He shook his head and tossed it back into the wastebasket. He felt his heart constrict in his chest.

"Get ahold of yourself, man," he muttered to himself. "Kara is something special, sure. But you have no business falling in love with her, after how you treated her. You nearly ruined it." He wanted to take care of her. He intended to possess her. He vowed to himself that he would do whatever it took to show her how much he cared.

He dressed and slipped out the front door, a small worried frown on his face.

12