All Comments on 'Under Cover Pt. 04'

by PinkPlanet

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Still a good story. I’d suggest future installments be a bit longer, these short snippets may not hold your readers attention. Looking forward to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story so far, thanks for this! Looking forward to her getting the piercings. And perhaps shaved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Erotic. Please update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Im enjoying the story but as someone else has pointed out, the short snippets are getting boring. The first part was great as it had more than 1 page

normanbybayviewnormanbybayview11 months ago

I also think that this is a great story. And I agree that it should be longer.

A lot of the really great parts are just skipped over. I would have loved to see how she was used and how she felt while being used.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hopefully Louisa recognizes that this just means David is undercover as well. And hopefully she is right. Short versus long chapters is an interesting dilemma. A writer only works so fast so more frequent updates on the story can work better as far as knowing it is still active and progressing. And also gives the author quicker feedback on how the audience feels about the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please post more! Got off 5 times reading the first 4 parts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story was pretty jaw breaking to me. The story was probably if not the best I’ve seen on here. Though I haven’t read much works on this site and have a biased opinion on this type of genre. I would say that the author wrote an excellent story. I would like to specifically say that the psychological thrill part of the writing was what got me. Because as she got more along with what the man says, he starts the use subtle but very effective “tricks” in which the girl starts to be put in a sort of state where she is rewarded. And as the story progresses she is put in an array of punishment and rewards where the man plays even more “tricks” to change her thinking. I absolutely love how they author wrote the man character and the degradation of the women as she falls deeper in a world or pleasure not being sure even after she found out can escape from. Its subtle psychological writing was great. I would have loved to read more of the story as how she sunk deeper in the world of pleasure. The only thing I would like more of is probably more dirty talk and a more array of outfits that could have degraded her phyche a bit more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPinkPlanet@PinkPlanet
I am switching between genders. When I am a man, I like to be the dominant gentleman. When I am a sissy, I like to be a submissive cock hungry slut. I have a mistress and a master who like to dominate me. Sometimes I drive to Germany to take part in hot bukkake orgies. I love ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Under Cover Series Info