All Comments on 'Under Cover Under-the-Covers'

by cunningwetcat

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
solotorosolotoroalmost 12 years ago
I would like to know

a bit more about how she got involved with the situation. I also wonder about hubby. Undercover work requires real balls, but apparently he wasn't much of a man, but rather a wimp cuckold if he let her fuck BH for two days.

On the technical side: its "might've" and "must've" which are contractions for "might have" and "must have". Phonetically "might of" and "must of" sound the same, but they are wrong and make you seem poorly educated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

So a faithful wife becomes a whore and the husband a pathetic wimp cuckold. How sad the writer thinks this erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sad and stupid story

What nonsense !! 1*

wayniepoo62wayniepoo62almost 12 years ago
"Fiction ; Fantasy"

You people need to get your heads out of your asses & lookup the meaning of these words before you complain about these stories not being believable.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Different at least ....

...but too far out to be erotic. Hit the wrong star, like but not much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
.....................

It was not the greatest story of all time but good/solid. I thought it had some steamy parts. Could it have been better, yes but that can be said about all stories. This was a good read. I'd like to see a pre or sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Bear legs?!

She's a doll, but I don't know how even Big Hands could get that excited, since she had bear legs. C'mon, if you're not a great speller with a great grasp of the language, get an editor, or at least a proof reader before you submit. Otherwise, a fun & moderately hot read.

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
Great story

The writing was great-really polished. The storyline was original as hell (though it seems familiar....for some reason....). The sex was hot as hell.

I enjoyed the cheating-to-reclaim-the-marriage angle. Hell, the poor wife was desparate. I enjoyed the tragic comedy of the whole scenario. You also interwove the backstory artfully.

I just really, really liked this story. Well done!

My only complaint is that when I read something like this, I get a little discouraged with my own writing abilities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
must be

crazy if this story was good, total silliness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Different

Overall an enjoyable read but I disagree with BTTap in that there are too many errors for this to be considered "polished". "Bear legs", "stinging" them up rather than "stringing" dropped letters are just a few examples.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Interesting premise, hot story, crappy editing!

Yeah, FBI doesn't work that way on a bunch of counts...OK. If Sweetie could locate Hubby, the Cosa Nostra could find her and ship her some iced mackerels as a bereavement hint. BTW - Use an editor!

Quibble: they would probably gone out on BH's much bigger yacht, but then she wouldn't have the 'overboard' option for peeling! The evening would certainly have been as crammed with novelty, however! Hot Miami nights!

Really liked the Big Mouth denouement (and her new appreciation for Big Crime!)

cunningwetcatcunningwetcatalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Editing

Apologies about the editing. This was originally a paper I wrote for college about 5 years ago, and then has saved it as a PDF. From the PDF I imported it into word which did not like the format change at all as I tried to import it into Literotica. I had to do some major changes just to get the format down right - should have re-read it once more to ensure everything was polished.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Apology accepted!

Hope I speak for all of us who mentioned editing. I am a big fan of 'the cold light of morn' where I give any writing which needs to be correct and understandable at least one night's 'sleep' before re-reading and going to next (or final) draft.

Thank you so much for your contribution. Hope I was clear that I liked it despite quibbles!

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 8 years ago
5 stars

I like it. Simple, straightforward fun. Easy to wank to.

fisheronefisheronealmost 6 years ago
Dangers unseen

This couple came out ok but could have lost it all due to life styles of the parties involved. Drugs and money equal loose sex and STDs and sometimes pregnancy. Greg should have never risk life and family for an assignment, deep cover can and does destroy married agents and their families. I am wondering how much of the specialness and intimacy jas been lost. I also wonder after having depths that had never been reached touched and stretched will affect her and her ability to be faithful.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Just another whore and cuck playing at marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous