Under Cover Under-the-Covers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Big Hands wasted no time in pulling off his shirt and pants. His cock was enormous, and swayed down in a heavy arc. God I wanted to suck it right then, but I kept my mind on Greg. The only way we'd all be able to fuck was from a standing position. I raised my right leg as he positioned himself behind me, and reached down between my legs grabbing his wonderfully huge cock and began running the head of it up and down my slit, covering it with my juices. My husband Greg was doing the same to the Bimbo. We looked at one another, and as if on cue, I impaled myself on my lover as Greg thrust himself in his.

"Auugghh!" I cried out as the entire ten inches of his cock slid inside of my body. I felt every inch of him slide past not only my fingers, but inside of me, till his cockhead was resting up against my cervix, and my hands were left caressing his balls. I had never felt so full before, and my pussy was completely stretched around his cock. Big Hands let me rest for a second, allowing me to enjoy warmth of his cock inside of me, and warming my entire body from within from the cold lake water. His arms surrounded my small frame as he began to pump me, his large hands cupping my breasts easily within them.

As the clouds began to drift over the moon, Greg and I slowly moved towards one another, still riding our lovers. The bimbo and I were soon chest to chest, using each other for support to fuck our lovers. I wrapped one arm around both her and Greg, as my other hand cautiously wander down her body, to her pussy. She cried out as I teased her clit while my husband fucked her, and she was soon thrusting her pussy against both my fingers and my husband at the same time.

Darkness enveloped us completely as the last patch of light from the moon was blocked out from the clouds, leaving only the sounds of our pleasure, the feeling of each other's bodies, and the smell of sex as our only senses. Taking advantage of the situation, I drew Greg closer for a kiss, and my hand drew from the Bimbo's pussy to my husband's cock I stoked him as he fucked her, from his balls back up to the tip as he thrust out. His own hands found my clit, and I bit his tongue as he rubbed it in tiny circles just as Big Hands had done before. My orgasm was rapidly building as our tongues danced inside each other's mouths. I was awashed in fantasy. With my husband Greg kissing me and feeling only the warmth of bodies around me, I could easily believe that it was his cock inside of me. We both let out a muffled cry in each other's mouth as we all exploded in orgasm, and I let myself believe that it was Greg's cum shooting inside of me, filling me as my pussy contracted around his cock, and milking it for every drop of warm sperm it had inside before leaking out of my stretched pussy and down my legs. We collapsed together in the small cockpit, and I found myself with my head on lying on Greg's chest with Big Hand's cock still inside of me. The clouds began to drift off in the night sky, and as the first rays of moonlight streamed down on our small boat, I saw my husband's eyes and they were full of love for me.

Greg is still working undercover, though I don't mind anymore since I started working undercover under-the-covers with him. My mission to bring my husband back in my life succeeded and opened up new avenues of sexuality for us both. It also did one other thing that was unexpected. It turned out that Big Hands had one more thing that was big about him -- a big mouth, especially after sex. I learned more about what Big Hands was into in two days than my husband did in two years, which ended up in the long run giving Big Hands and a lot of other bad men twenty years behind bars. Six month after my first undercover case, my husband got a promotion which gave him a nice desk job for awhile which allowed him to come home every night.

"So do you like it now that I'm home every night," he asked one night after another good fuck.

"Mmmm, yes.... but I do wonder just one thing."

"And what's that?"

"When we're going undercover again?"

The End

12