Under Developed Pt. 03

Story Info
I had 2 sips of pee, Dick and Richard had a couple of sips.
1.4k words
4
1.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 11/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under Developed - Part 3 - slave girl sara

I had finally reached the end of my tether as the next thing I was to endure would bring me no pleasure, only pain. I have exercised my right to refuse and chosen to leave my Master. Dick and Richard, the stable hands have offered me a last bit of enjoyment.

As I peed they removed their trousers and Richard offered his cock to my mouth. Again my slave instinct took over and I opened my mouth and sucked him hard and tried to wank Dick too. I finished my pee and Dick lifted the bowl up.

"You do not have to slave."

"I said I would, a little Sir."

I had two sips and Dick and Richard had a couple of sips too.

"Back or front Richard?"

"Being a bit thinner would be better up her arse I think."

"Sirs?"

"Yes slave?"

"Please Sir, please may I leave here and try to find a new home, you cannot magic flaps or increase my tits with stretching? I am so sad I am not wanted Sir."

Again, I cried and Dick held me close.

"Please carry on with what you had planned for me right now but please be careful with my two rings it`s pretty sore, Sirs"

Richard stood behind me and held my nipples then pulled them back as he pushed in, once attached. Dick spat on his cock and pushed in my pussy. It was not easy stood up but we managed, they cum but I just couldn`t. I cleaned them both up, pulled up their pants, allowed them to put their cocks down the leg side they preferred and fastened their trousers.

"Would you like to leave right this minute, which you can do. I can give you a note to take to your Master, or shall I send a note with you tomorrow to the Master and tell him of your decision?"

"With the second option you can come and spend the rest of the day with my wife, daughter and us when we get home. They will bath and sooth you but Richard and I will be fucking you all when we get home."

"We will be fucking you more than once slave, believe me."

"Excuse us slave whilst I strap and cane my know-it-all son, get naked boy."

Richard was soon naked, his dad removed his belt and gave him a right strapping and ten real cane stripe stingers. Richard was obviously crying.

"Please may I stay Sirs?"

"Sure, let`s get the rings out while the baby pulls himself together."

One of the young farmhands came in and they chatted a little. He laid a horse coat over the straw bales and lay me on my back with my head hanging over the end.

"This may be painful so I need to distract you."

He gathered some equipment and introduced me to Ben

"Give Ben a nice wanking sara, get him stiff, he will be using your mouth and throat, you can finger her Ben and taste the delights of this young girl."

He was then moved to my head and I slowly sucked him in and down, boy was he a long one. As I gagged Dick removed my rings and Ben enjoyed my mouth and nipples and thankfully I cum as he did, but he pulled out and cum over my hair and tits. I had to go naked to their cottage and mother soon had me in the warm bath and her daughter washed me, all over.

"Think you may always have holes in your lips slave."

"I do hope so."

We all three laughed. Mother told the daughter to get in next so as not to waste hot water. She was gorgeous with the body of a model. Around five foot nine inches, flat tummy, 34 C or D tits, red stiff nipples and a shaved pussy,

"Not enough towels for all slave so you will be spanked dry."

"Yes Miss."

She slapped the top of my legs.

"It was not a question."

I was spanked dry, and some, and then had to help the daughter out and dry her.

"Mom?"

"Yes my dear."

"Please can I take the slave to my bed and fuck her?"

"If it's ok with the slave you can love. If she refuses you I will paddle her arse from here to London."

Before she could ask the question.

"Yes please Miss, I would love to be fucked by you."

And I was for hours, lick, suck, nip pinch slapped, spanked ground, it was so wonderful. The men came home for dinner and Richard came to her bed.

"Perfect, I expect the best fucking ever from you two, or else."

He sure got that and we left him to sleep and went down, she got dressed and I was still naked.

"Perfect timing, daughter, he pointed to his cock, get me ready to fuck our slave guest and to show how understanding I am slave, I will leave your pussy and fuck you up the arse."

Mother and daughter laughed. I lost count of the fuckings we girls got during the night but finally we were down for breakfast, a knock on the door saw Ben come in.

"slave, as Ben helped with your pain control when I removed your stretching rings, I told him to call and fuck you on his way to work. Get over the settee arm slave."

Ben dropped his pants, and the daughter was told to get him hard. She knew his cock well as he called and fucked her a couple of times a week when passing, if she was out mother took the fucking.

I was given a note and sent to the big house to see the Master, why could I not stay with the family I had just left, they gave me everything I always wanted, loving home, the discipline a girl needs growing up, regular fuckings and a girl-on-girl relationship.

I went to the housekeeper`s kitchen naked, as my clothes had been cut off me for my torture, and I explained my decision and began to cry. She sat me on her knee, undid her blouse, and took out her left breast. She pinched hard on her nipple to make it suckable and latched my mouth onto it as she and I leaned back into her chair. She stroked my tits and got my nipple stiff and hard, then clitty wanked me to a couple of cums. I could have stopped there all day.

Her son David came in.

"Awww mom, you said I could fuck her next time I saw her," he got his big cock out.

"No, not now son, come to this side and I will give you a wanking whilst you play with our tits."

He did as she told him and she took her right tit out, leaving me still attached to her left nipple. I turned my body slightly so he could have free access to both my tits and she continued my fingering. It was time to see the Master and she took me to see him with the note.

*********

Master

I am afraid this one is a lost cause; the plain and simple truth is she has just not developed her skinny body.

If I may humbly suggest you give her the sound spanking and fucking she deserves, send her on her way and save on the meals you would have to give her.

*********

He looked back at the note and at me.

"Over my knee slave."

I was spanked hard but not aggressively hard and put on all fours on a low table. His housekeeper helped him undress and wanked him long and hard and put him in my mouth. I gave him the best sucking he would have ever received, mouth, throat, cheeks, tongue and teeth, the works, he never got to my pussy.

His secretary gave him the release paperwork to sign, his housekeeper got me some clothes and I was shown out of the door, she pressed a twenty pound note into my hand and patted my bottom. I went down to the stables, only Dick was about.

"I am ready to go now Sir, thank you for everything."

I had my knickers screwed up in my hand and undid his pants. I bent over and pulled up the dress I had been given.

"One last fuck for the road Sir, please?"

I left the estate with a tingle between my legs, a smile on my face, and a free girl.

Anyone want, free, a twenty year old used slave, with a hole in each pussy lip, so almost a reject?