Under Her Knees!

Story Info
A story of an unfulfilled fantasy being written to manifest.
2k words
4.28
12.8k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under her knees! A story of a submissive boy and her dominant lady boss at a Bank.

(Note: This is my first attempt at a fantasy erotica and one that is very close to my heart! A fantasy unfulfilled! Would love to hear feedbacks from all.)

Priyanka was the Branch Manager at SBM Bank. She was tall and beautiful with balanced figure and firm breasts. She was married to a Government Officer who was posted far away from her place of posting. She had a boring marriage and basically no sex out of it. But she had her own ways of getting pleasure from other men. She loved to dominate her subordinates and fellow employees.

Saurav was a manager working in her branch. He was much younger to Priyanka and was a handsome boy. While Priyank was a very strict and dominant lady, Saurav was a submissive person. He could be easily made to do things. He had discovered his submissive side while he was in a relationship with his dominating girlfriend. The relationship could not last long as he had to move away from his home town after his posting at SBM Bank. Saurav was secretly attracted to Priyanka and wanted to surrender totally to her. The dominating nature of his boss reminded him of his girlfriend. He would go crazy thinking about the things he used to do with his girlfriend and imagining it being done with his boss. Little did he knew that it was a very dangerous idea and that this attraction would change his life forever.

Priyanka was a very strict and dominant lady. She had a very sharp mind and knew how to control her subordinates. She had an eye for the weaknesses of people and exploited them mercilessly. She loved to dominate people, especially men, who were weaker than her in one way or the other. She had a very strong sexual appetite and enjoyed the submission of her male subordinates.

Ignorant of this fact Saurav worked very hard to gain her trust and attention. He liked working for her. He would never let go of an opportunity to do things for her even if they were below his pay grade. Priyanka was delighted with the way he behaved around her. She had suspected that deep down Saurav was a submissive boy who could be trained into a perfect sissy slave. She had already made up her mind to train him into a sissy. She would have loved to break him right away but she knew that she had to be patient and wait for the right opportunity. Saurav was an ideal candidate for her plans.

But before she could lay her hand on Saurav she needed to be sure and nurture his submissive behaviour to an extent where he would be ready for total surrender. So, she started asking Saurav to do her personal works along with the office work. She would ask him to carry her files to meetings, bring her lunch box to the canteen and even made him fill her water bottles. At first Saurav was hesitant to do these things but soon he realised that she was not going to stop unless he agreed to do these things. Slowly Saurav got used to doing these things and even started enjoying the attention from Priyanka.

Priyanka was happy to see Saurav's transformation. She was planning to take him to the next level. One day she sent her driver on leave and asked Saurav to reach her residence to pick her up. She made it very clear that Saurav would park his vehicle in her apartment and then wait for her in her house till she was ready. He would then drive her car and drop her to the office. After dropping her he would go back to her apartment park her vehicle back at the spot and then drive his vehicle back to the office. Basically, she wanted to treat him as a driver and check how he responded. At the same time, she was also going to test him for his submissive and kinky tendencies. She handed him a spare key to her apartment so that he would not have to ring the bell. She emphasised upon the fact once again to Saurav that he was to take care of all her orders and not make a single mistake in their compliance.

Saurav was a bit surprised by her instructions but he agreed to it. His hear ran wild with all the possibilities of what would happen if he failed to comply the orders perfectly. His heart was beating hard. He went home and masturbated to various femdom sites thinking about the things Priyanka could do to him. Excited next morning he reached her apartment on time and parked his vehicle in the basement parking lot. He then went up to the apartment and let himself in with the spare key she had given him.

The apartment was empty. It was a huge flat with two bedrooms, drawing room, dining area and kitchen. He walked towards the living room and saw a note kept on the coffee table. He picked it up and read it. It said "Go to the spare room and get dressed in the drivers uniform. Every single piece of clothing you are wearing now has to be discarded including your undergarments. After you get naked you shall take a shower and then wear the dress. Once you are ready reach to my bedroom and wait near the door."

He was shocked. He had no idea what to do. The strange note filled his heart with lots of expectations. He was also confused why was his boss asking him to take a bath and why was he supposed to remove his underwear. Erotic ideas of submission clouded his mind and made his cock hard and, in that moment, he went to the spare room and opened the cupboard. There was a drivers uniform hanging there.

Priyanka had planned these steps very carefully and had placed her used and soiled panties in the bathroom. She knew that she needed to catch Saurav naked with his kinks before she could break him. She wanted Saurav to sniff her panties and masturbate to it and prove it that he was the ideal sissy material. She had already set various cameras so that she could record all of it for her plans later. These recordings would then be used to break the boy into a sissy slave.

Saurav took out the driver's uniform and kept it on the bed. There was a bin with a paper pasted on it that read "please discard your underwear here, you will be provided a clean one after shower". He undressed slowly, placed his clothes on the bed and discarded his underwear in the bin. After getting naked he entered the bathroom to take a shower. The first thing he noticed in the spectacularly clean bathroom was a shiny red silky panty hanging down from the clothes hanger.

This was the dirty and used panty which Priyanka had worn while masturbating last night. She had planted it as a bait. Saurav's already hard cock got even harder the moment he saw them and he felt an irresistible urge to smell them. Unaware of the fact that he was being watched, he sniffed the panties. The smell drove him crazy. He started to masturbate and came immediately. Priyanka was beaming with happiness as she saw him shooting his semen on the bathroom floor. It would now be only a matter of time when he would be licking her bathroom clean. She was delighted with the fact that Saurav came within 3 minutes while she sniffed her panties. The footage was captured perfectly and would be used soon to demand total surrender from the boy.

After finishing his bath, he went ahead to wear the driver's uniform. As he unfolded the dress, he found a tight-fitting white shirt with buttons all over, black trousers and a black panty with embroidery written as "those who smell panties also wear them". He was shocked to read that. He knew immediately that it was not a coincidence. Her boss was planning something and so far, this had been a stimulating and erotic experience. But the words inscribed on the panties meant that his boss was aware of the fact that he had sniffed her panties and masturbated to them. He had never worn panties till now. The last submissive relationship did not have any sort of cross dressing or sissification. It was a purely sexual relation where he had to play the submissive part and her partner was the one who initiated and led the sex. He had been subjected to lot of oral sex which comprised of licking pussy and ass of his girlfriend. Apart from that he had at times been stimulated in the ass with a dildo or fingure but he never enjoyed that. Wearing panties was new to him and the words on those panties made it look even more dangerous. With suspicion brewing in his mind, he wore the panties. They were tight and the seam instantly ripped into hi ass crack. It was tight and uncomfortable. He thought to remove it and wear his old underwear but he was shocked to find that the bin has been removed from the room. With fear in his mind he wore the uniform. He looked sexy in the uniform. He put on the cap and then went out of the room. As he entered the living room, he saw another note kept on the coffee table.

"Please wait near the door and do not make any noise".

He obeyed and stood outside the door. While he waited outside Priyanka was masturbating inside with a dildo in her pussy. She took her time to cum. Moments later he heard footsteps coming closer to the door. He was very excited to see Priyanka. The door opened and he saw Priyanka standing there in a short night gown. She smelled just like her panties. She had not washed her hands yet and all her juices were flowing down her legs. Due to low light Saurav could not see the juices running down but the smell of her juices was something that could not be hid. Nor was she trying to hide it. She wanted Saurav to become addicted to this smell.

She asked him to wait near the door on the stool while she got ready. The position of the stool was such that he could not get a view inside the room but he could hear everything that was happening inside. Priyanka perhaps did not bother to close the room. She wanted Saurav to hear everything she did in the morning. So there sat Saurav listing to everything that happened inside. He could make it out very clearly from the sound when she brushed her teeth, pooped and peed, got undressed, took her shower, wore her bra, panties and clothes. Once she was ready, she came out of the room. She looked like a goddess.

She wore a blue saree and looked stunning. She had tied her hair into a bun and was wearing a pair of diamond earrings. She looked hot. She sat down on the sofa and asked him to put all her clothes in the laundry bag as her maid was not supposed to come. Saurav entered the room and was drenched with her heavenly scent. He started picking her clothes one by one. And then he saw another red panty with another embroidery "this is your reward, keep it" With trembling hand he picked them up and put them in his pocket. Now he was sure that her boss wanted something else and he was dying to give it to her.

He finished putting all the clothes in the laundry bag and then returned back to the living room. Priyanka asked him to pick her bag and proceed for office.

All the way to the office she was quiet. A lot of thoughts were running in her mind. She was delighted with the fact that Saurav was a perfect sissy material and that her hunch was exactly correct. She now wanted to prepare and elaborate plan to break this boy. And the first step to this was to confront him with the fact that she knew everything that had happened today and that everything he did was planned by her. She wanted to see how much he would enjoy humiliating himself.