Under Her Knees! Pt. 02

Story Info
A story of an unfulfilled fantasy being written to manifest.
1.5k words
4.25
3.6k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hope you liked the first part of the story. It took me a lot of time to finally getbready with the second part which I am uploading now. Please read and let me know your feedback.

**********************

Priyanka was pleased with the progress made with Saurav. She wanted to confront the incident that happened in her house at the earliest and she wanted the confrontation to be face to face. She wanted to see how Saurav reacted to the fact that not only did she knew what had happened but also that there was much much more in store for him. With these thoughts in her mind she got down from the car and asked saurav to carry her bag to the office. They had reached the office quite early as per her plans.

Priyanka took her seat while she waited for Saurav to place her bags. Once done Saurav waited for any more orders from her but none came. There was a strange silence in the room. The silence was coupled with Priyanka's eyes fixed at crotch of Saurav. As if she was trying to see the panty he was wearing. After almost 5 minutes of making Saurav uncomfortable she finally spoke. "Can you fix the camcorder in a way that it records whatever we are going to discuss shortly?"

Saurav was started and all he could blabber was an yes. "Then get your ass to work and also lock the door after the set up has been done."

Saurav complied with all types of different thoughts running in his head. He was equally excited for a sexual encounter with his boss but not at the office at a time when the other staff could be walking in any minute. He felt his dick get hard. But Priyanka's firm focus on his crotch was depriving him of the luxury to adjust it. A few minutes more and his dick would be bulging out.

Once he was done with the setup he locked the door swiftly trying to adjust his dick while his back was turned towards Priyanka. "Don't you dare touch it again in this room" came an angry voice from behind her. He was transfixed and the agony further made the bulge in his pants more evident.

Priyanka composed herself again and asked him to come and stand beside her. She made it very clear that Saurav had to respond to her questions only and not talk anything else. He could not try to hide his bulge or she would strip him down and ensure the whole office sees him naked as they walk in to the building. Saurav knew he was in trouble and only hoped that somehow he could get out of this room. He was thinking about taking a transfer to the other branch as this situtation had gone quite out of his hand.

Priyanka placed a tight slap across his ass to bring him out of his slumber and said, "I hope I won't have to beat the shit out of you to get this exercise done. The more you delay the more you put yourself at risk to be caught in an embarrassing position in this office. Just nod you head if you get it."

Saurav nodded his head in affirmation.

Priyanka said, "Now that's a good boy. Let's get the exercise started. Let us suppose you and me both wear panties, then how many panties are there in this room right now?"

Saurav was startled and almost lost his voice. Another slap on the ass and he blurted "Mam Two"

"Good! Now suppose I am well aware of the bright red panty that's in your pocket, then how many panties do we have now?"

Saurav was again stunned yet somehow managed to speak "Mam Three"

Another slap on his ass followed by Priyanka's voice, "It would still be two you little panty boy as I am not wearing one today."

Another slap across his ass and she continued "Do you have any idea why I am not wearing any Panties today?"

Saurav nodded his head as no.

Another slap followed and she said, "You are a terrible liar. You know everything you did at my house and yet you don't know why am I not wearing a panty. I am not waring one as I just got a panty boy for me who is standing next to me. I will send you the copy of the video recoding of today's activities at my house for you to see while you go back to my house to park my car. You can take leave for the day and watch the video as many times as you want. But reach my house back in the evening with your laptop as you may have to type a contract for your life. I don't want any hustle bustle about this so no trying to run away or talking to anyone or else the video may be leaked in the office. Hope you understand. And for your information I did not wear any panty today as I was busy masturbating while you waited at my door. I wanted the day to be special and so placed my panties as a reward for you. You may be wondering why was 'this is your reward keep it' inscribed on the panty. It was because you my dear panty boy you are my reward and together I will turn into a perfect sissy that you are. Do you understand?"

Saurav nodded in affirmation while Priyanka continued to speak.

"Now just the last thing before you leave. I would like you to hand over my reward to me. Please taken out the panty from your pocket and hand it over to me."

With trembling hands Saurav handed over the red panties which Priyanka swiftly took. She then moved out of the camcorder frame and wore it in a way that Saurav could not get any glimpse of her pussy or ass. All he could see was her smooth silken legs.

"Now we have two panties at the right places. Now before you leave let's see how much cum you made up since you ejaculated in my bathroom. Please cum for me in front of the camcorder. All of your cum should fall on my chair or you would have to lick any drop that falls or sticks elsewhere. Please start soon or else you would have to ejaculate in front of an audience. I want to see you cum in situation that is beyond your control."

Something took control over Saurav and he almost immediately took out his dick and started to stoke it. In a matter of minutes he spurted all of it on her chair as she instructed. He felt ashamed and aroused. It was a strange feeling.

Priyanka closed the camcorder and sat on the chair without bothering to clean the chair. All of the cum smeared on the chair got stuck to the back of her saree. With a devilish grin she stood up and comanded. "Do you not remember what I said about spilling or sticking even a drop of your semen. You have spoilt my saree. How am I supposed to walk around with so much of cum struck on it. Get here and lick it clean before it stains my saree or I will leak the video of you masturbating on my chair."

Saurav was shocked. Never in his life had he tasted his own semen. Reluctantly he sniffed and took a lick. The salty taste made him cringe and he felt sick to his stomach.

"You don't have much time better hurry up. It's nothing in comparison to what you produced in the morning. Better get used to it. You have to eat it everytime you come from now onwards." There was a sense of satisfaction on Priyanka's face while the little boy licked up his cum. It was a first for him and an act that scared the hell out of him. The lust for submission was being replaced with fear. He was sacred to think about the future.

Once he was done cleaning he reached out to drink some water but was again stopped by his boss. "You will not drink a drop of water from now till we meet in the evening. Let the taste of your cum stay that way for a while. I will be feeding you a very special drink once we meet in the evening. As you have done a good job till now we will be ending your water fast at precisely 4 PM today. I will be leaving early and would like to see you hungry for every bit of water you get and not bother from where it comes. And in order to give you a plenty ful drink I will be drinking lots of water today. Please get dressed up and leave now. Will see you in the evening."

With a heavy heart and fearful mind Saurav left the office. It was only 10.00 AM and he felt so thirsty. To stay without wayer till 4.00 PM was a challenge he had to endure. These 8 hours were going to be the longest 8 hours of his life.