All Comments on 'Under his Mistress' Hand Ch. 16'

by Sexykit

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Perfect ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I could not dream how this story would end,it was just wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was scared for him but she truly is a sensetive dom. This is very high quality writing. BDSM without being abusive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic. I enjoyed the pace, the steps, the focus. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant. Please write more and more of this quality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Five stars is not enough for this outstanding piece of work. This is the very best read I have had of a Mistress/submissive relationship, She took such great care of him and valued his gift to her.

Psychman24Psychman247 months ago

Brilliant, five stars! So erotic and intense and thankfully depicting a relationship that at its core is caring and loving.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It has been pure joy reading this beautiful story, culminating with this exquisite final episode. The subject’s thoughts and emotions during the shibari tying were described marvelously and seemingly very accurately. J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexykit@Sexykit
I'd categorise myself as a wordphile - I get off on words way more than images. Give me well-written erotica over porn any day. As a voracious reader of erotica, I have a well-stocked bank of ideas and images to draw from, and joining Slowly over lockdown has given me the time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES