Under his Mistress' Hand Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crawling up the bed, she straddled his head, giving him a blurry view of those intriguing folds before she settled herself down over his mouth. She was already very aroused, and her slippery juices filled his mouth with a tart, spicy flavour. Less sweet than his Kate's, but none the less addictive. Eagerly he feasted on the delicate tissues, slurping the tender flesh deep into his mouth and enjoying the feel of his tongue slipping between the hanging folds. He drew in a breath through his nose every time she rocked forwards to position her clit more firmly between his sucking lips.

No sooner than he had settled to his task, he felt a hot, wet mouth envelop his crown and he sucked in a startled breath, choking on the mouthful of pussy juice he inhaled.

Fuck! Kate was swallowing his length and it felt amazing. But he couldn't see anything! He could only image her plump, pouty lips kissing his weeping slit, her kitten tongue darting out to lick up the errant drop, before parting slowly to sink all the way down to his root. And was that... surely not? With his cock lodged in her throat, her tongue was now lapping at his swollen balls. Christ, did this woman not need oxygen? Much more of this and he was going to blow!

Realising how close he was, Kate popped off. Enough of that! He was here to serve, and she wasn't going to lose her human sybian so soon. Still fully dressed, but with crotch unzipped and breasts now bouncing free, she mounted up facing Suki, whose eyes were closed as she rode David's face. Reaching for her hair, she pulled the other girl towards her, kissing her passionately and groaning into her mouth as she impaled herself on his iron-hard shaft.

David was in heaven, even as he was being ridden by his favourite demoness. His mouth was flooded with feminine arousal, and he sensed that Suki was close, but it was hard to focus on his tongue when his cock was buried deep inside a goddess.

All he could think about was his throbbing shaft, which was being caressed on all sides by the hot, velvety wetness of his Mistresses' fluttering channel. With each downstroke, her pillowy ass slapped his bound thighs, and her well-spread petals kissed his balls, which were now slippery with her honey. His ass was buzzing with overstimulated nerve endings, and he didn't know how much more he could take. He couldn't beg for clemency with his mouth filled, but he grunted and bucked beneath her.

Oh no you don't, thought Kate, reaching back, and gripping his aching bollocks, digging her nails into his sensitive sac. His muffled moan was eclipsed by the scream of pleasure coming from Suki's mouth as she came with a gush of fluids that splattered his wrappings. As she rolled from her perch, to lie panting beside him on the bed, he could at last see his Goddess, riding him roughly, her breasts bouncing and her hair swishing from side to side, one hand strumming her swollen clit as she brought herself off.

He had been used shamelessly as a toy and now, when he was so close, she stopped, collapsing on his chest. No! She couldn't stop now! He tried bucking his hips up but being so tightly bound he had no leverage and all his frantic gyrations afforded him was his throbbing cock slipping from her well-greased channel. While he was a coiled mess of frustration, Kate looked down on him like a well-satisfied cat, kissing him sweetly on the mouth before cleaning him of Suki's juices with soft laps of her tongue.

'Hmmm, delicious. Aren't you a lucky boy?'

All was calm for the next few minutes. Kate rolled off him and joined Suki, the two women embracing, kissing and stroking each other as he lay helpless. The sound of their intimacy left him aching from more than just his overfull balls. This was not about a release; both women had just come from their use of him. No, this was loving tenderness and he wondered if Kate had had her fill of him and would now go off with this friend who was everything he was not, petite and soft where he was large and well-muscled, exotic and feminine and exceptionally skilled. How could he possibly compete?

However, now they had pulled apart and it seemed that the artwork was still as yet unfinished. More photos were taken of his flushed, sticky body. The plastic wrap made him feel like he was in a sauna, and his heightened state of arousal was doing nothing to cool him down. He tried panting like a dog, but still couldn't cool. He felt his anxiety rising again and his signs of distress were noticed by Kate.

The vibe in his ass turned off. 'Suki, please could you turn on the fan while I get a bottle of water?'

Moments later, he was cradled in her lap being fed ice cold water. The fan was cooling the sweat on the few areas of his body which were exposed, which also helped to get his throbbing erection under control, and by the time he had finished the bottle, he felt a lot calmer.

'Better, pet?' Kate asked, gently stroking and rolling his exposed nipples that had risen to stiff peaks due to the cooling fan.

'Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress. Is it..., Is the art finished now?' He was feeling a little overwhelmed and was ready to be cut free. Both women were well satisfied, photos had been taken. Surely this scene was over?

'Sweet boy,' she murmured, petting him as she might a wounded animal, 'You have done so well, and I am proud of you. I know it hasn't been easy and you have impressed me with your willingness to overcome your fears.'

David swelled with pride and relief that he had pleased her, especially in front of her friend.

'However,' his heart missed a beat. This wasn't yet over. 'there is one more stage to the artwork. A stage which will push you beyond what you think you can bear. I need you to trust me when I say you can do this. I will not allow you to be harmed and I will not restrict your ability to end the scene.'

Propped up as he was in Kate's lap, David had an unrestricted view of Sakura reaching once more into her bag of tricks. What was she going to bring out now? A black mamba, perhaps? But it was something perhaps even more terrifying than that. In Sakura's small hand there was a large roll of silver duct tape. Shit, no! It was suddenly very clear to him, and it felt as though he had been doused in icy water.

She was going to mummify him.

A moan of horror left him, and he started sucking in huge, panicked breaths. His vision started to dim at the edges, and he thought he might pass out. In his panic, he didn't even think of using his safeword, he was too intent on breathing. He wanted to rip at his bindings, but he couldn't even move his fingers. Sweat was pouring off him and there was ringing in his ears, but he clung to consciousness because the only thing that frightened him more than watching himself be mummified was having it done to his unconscious body.

Slowly, he became aware of Kate's voice murmuring assurances to him, her fingers stroking his face, and he clung to her presence like a lifeline, gradually slowing his breathing. Like a rebooting computer, his senses steadily came back online.

'Okay now, pet, you're okay,' she soothed. Seeing him blinking back up at her from behind the steamy plastic wrap, she sat him up a little higher. 'Are you back with me, boy?'

'Ye...yes, Mistress.' He cleared his parched throat.

Taking a sip of water that Sakura must have got while he was freaking out, David had a go at getting his shit together. He knew, rationally, that the duct tape would be going over two layers of bindings, so it really wouldn't make much difference to his range of movement. He'd not been able to move since Mistress Sakura had started in on the rope. There was just something about the strength of duct tape, the opacity, that made it that much more fearsome.

But this was an exercise in trust, and if Kate, his Mistress, his Goddess, said that he could bear this, then he owed it to her, owed it to himself, to suck it up and give it a try.

'I'm ready, Mistress.' And he sincerely hoped that he was telling the truth.

Again, Mistress Sakura started from his knees and worked up, and this time he was ready. He felt like he was being turned into a cyborg and he recalled his quip about man triumphing over machine when he was getting Kate off with the Victorian vibrator. Well, if the metallicizing of his body was any indication, it seemed as though machine was winning. It was fascinating really, when viewed objectively. Again, Sakura's skill was evident. No wrinkles marred the finish; it was as though he were being dipped in quicksilver.

His nerve held as the tape encased his torso and up over his shoulders. Before she started on his throat, Kate moved in, looking deep into his eyes.

'This is it, my boy. The final challenge. To achieve the finish that Suki requires, your face will be fully covered with the tape. You will have wireless plugs in your ears and tubes in your nostrils so that your breathing will be unimpeded.'

This was worse that he'd even imagined. Instead of just his eyes being covered, she was going to cover his nose and mouth. Christ.

'Now,' she continued, 'I promised you that you would still have the power to end the scene should it become necessary, so I will be giving you a whistle which you can blow at any time.' She held up a small, silver whistle. 'Whistle blasts will take the place of your traffic lights. One blast is green, two is amber, three is red. If I hear three blasts the scene will stop. We both have scissors, and we will release you immediately.' She paused to give him a moment to assimilate this latest development.

'Are you ready to put your trust in me, fully and unequivocally?'

He took a deep breath. 'Yes, Mistress. I am ready.'

Out came the plastic wrap and his mouth was covered briefly before a hole was made for the whistle. A pair of wireless earphones were tucked in his ears under the wrappings. Next his nose was covered, and two short tubes were pushed a short way into his nostrils. He huffed heavily and was rewarded by a lungful of air. It felt a little like scuba diving, as though the weight of the water was pressing on his lungs. However, they were inflating, and he needed to get this done. He blew his whistle once. He was green for go.

It took a surprisingly short space of time for his whole head to be wrapped. The tape was smoothed around the whistle and tubes and the final wrap blocked out his eyesight.

It was done.

By rights it should be silent, but he was hyperaware of the pounding of his speeding heartbeat, the breath whooshing in and out of his nose and his pulse beating in his ears.

And then he felt hands on him. Something, cold, metallic was tugging on the ropes over both of his nipples, and then he was moving. First his chest was pulled upwards, causing his head to roll back, then his butt left the bed. Finally, his knees were airborne and his whole body was swinging freely. It reminded him from that iconic scene inA Man Called Horse.

The skilfully knotted rope harness spread his weight comfortably and it was like being in water. This weightlessness helped to free his mind, something that was enhanced by the sound that came through the earphones. It was a steady throbbing hum of white noise. Not harsh like a vacuum cleaner, more like the sound you might hear in the womb. He felt himself relax, letting go of the tension in every muscle. Oh, this was good. Perhaps he could sleep?

But then the vibe came on in his ass and all thoughts of sleep were out. Immediately, his cock went to full mast, and he became aware of the movement of the ropes, shifting slightly as he spun. The slippery feeling of the sweaty plastic wrap was a lover's caress. His breathing slowed down and with it, so did his perception of time. It became hard to focus on anything but the throbbing in his shaft, the pressure in his balls and the wrappings slipping against his slick skin.

Never in his whole life had he felt so incredibly out of control, so completely helpless. It spoke to something deep inside him, some deep yearning, that had never before been satisfied. He had no idea how long he was hanging, but at one point he felt a hot wet mouth work his turgid, aching length and he shot his load, spiralling into subspace.

When he came to, he was naked and wrapped in Kate's arms in her bed. There was no sign of Mistress Sakura or any of the paraphernalia that had been used in the scene. He could almost believe that he had dreamed it if it weren't for the beautiful tattoo of rope marks that had been imprinted on his body. He felt light and free but also shaky as a new-born foal and he hoped that Kate was not expecting to stand any time soon.

Kate looked down at him, her expression one of glowing admiration. Or was it, adoration? 'Oh, my precious boy. You did so well. You exceeded all my expectations and I'm so very proud of you. How are you feeling?'

How did he feel? He felt relieved, proud, exhausted, confused, elated. But more than that; he felt released. Released from the restrictive bindings of his fear, his insecurity.

'I feel owned, Mistress.'

His eyes filled, turning her image misty. He swore she would never be able to make him cry but now he felt overwhelmed, emotionally raw. It felt as though he'd undergone something profound, a religious experience. And in a way it was. He'd proffered his heart and soul at the altar of his Goddess, and she had accepted his offering.

'Would you like to be?' Kate asked, reaching behind her to bring out a black velvet box.

David didn't know what to say. As far as he was concerned, he already belonged to this astounding woman. Whatever was in that box, whatever torture or test, would not change that.

'Yes, Mistress. With all my heart.'

Kate's beatific smile lit up the room and he had to drag his eyes away from her face as she opened the box. In it nestled a collar. Made of hinged silver metal with an enclosed bronze padlock, it was a thing of beauty. It was a commitment, a declaration. Of ownership. Of more?

He looked at Kate and reached out a reverential finger to gently touch the smooth cool surface as she lifted it from the box. He watched, spellbound, as she took the small silver key, which was threaded on a long delicate chain, and unlocked the padlock with a soft click that whispered of a lifetime of promise.

Holding it open, Kate raised an eyebrow and quirked her lip in question.

No words needed. David bowed his head before her and shivered in excitement as the cool metal clicked shut around his neck.

He may be a stranger in a strange land, but with Kate, he was home.

12