Under Investigation Ch. 04

Story Info
A short interlude of recovery and aftercare.
839 words
4
891
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed into bed as soon as the two officers dropped me home. I needed a bath and clean clothes but I was too physically exhausted to do more than face plant onto the bed. I was asleep before I knew it.

I don't know how long I was asleep before the pounding on the door woke me up. Certainly not long enough. My brain was in a complete muddle as I reflexively responded to the knock.

It wasn't just a knock, though. It was that authoritarian blam blam blam that only cops know the secret of.

I pulled the door open seconds before he knocked again. The cop on the other side smirked, an impish grin in his eyes, as he looked me up and down. It was then that I remembered that I hadn't had a chance to clean up. I was still in the lace nightie I had been wearing and I hadn't even washed my face, filthy from my escapades with the two patrol officers, Black and White.

"Detective Wilcox, ma'am. I have a few questions about a noise complaint? May I come in?"

Bright red with shame, I stepped back and let him in.

"Now, to be clear, I did review the recordings of your interview with Officers Black and White... I just have a few follow up questions, if that's alright with you?"

At this point, I was completely mortified. I had known that they'd recorded our session, but I didn't know that it would be passed around!

"And if you need your lawyer, that's understandable. But I've been in contact with him and he knows I'm here. Check your phone?"

I saw that I did indeed have several messages from my Master. Essentially, he knew that our long distance relationship was sometimes hard on me. I was a very physical person and needed touch. So it seemed that my Master had made arrangements for my play time.

I nodded at the detective, "Okay, I'm willing to answer a few more questions."

Wilcox (really, that was his name?) smiled at me. "Good. Let's start on the local leash laws." And from his pocket, he withdrew a chain collar and leash. "Hands and knees. Now."

I dropped as gracefully as I could. I wasn't the most elegant person, but I could at least manage to kneel without falling over. My Master was a bit lax with protocol for that reason. Hopefully, Wilcox knew this too. My Master was nothing but thorough.

The detective fixed the chain collar on my neck; it also gave him a chance to look me over. "Well, I knew I had a dirty slut on my hands, but you exceed expectations. There's dried pussy juice all over your face." He snapped the leash on and began leading me through my small apartment. "Ah, the bathroom. Time to clean a bitch up."

Wilcox indicated the toilet. "Sit, take care of business." Ignoring me, he turned to the tub and began running hot water and exploring my limited supply of bubble bath supplies. I had never peed in front of anyone like this before but the running water helped. The detective turned to watch though and I froze, eyes shut.

"Uh uh, eyes on me. I know you're embarrassed, but I'm about to get to know every bit of you, so no shame now."

Reluctantly, I opened my eyes.

"Good girl. Finish and I'll help you into the water."

Once Wilcox had me settled into the bath, he took a soft wash cloth and began scrubbing my face clean. "I had planned all sorts of fun for you. Even had a kennel ready. But Black and White wore you out, it seems. Don't worry. Pet play will eventually happen. But today... let's give you an easy day. Duck under the water and let's wash that hair."

I was exhausted so I happily sank below the surface and let him take control of my care. Once my hair was washed, Wilcox left me to soak in the warm water while he explored my bedroom. I could hear him opening drawers and fabric rustling around. I could tell he was stripping the sheets off the bed and putting new ones on. I even heard him laugh at the cat as she tried to help put the clean bedding on. Damn cat loved chasing sheets. Laughing, I drifted off and let myself float away until he was ready to help me out of the bath.

He surprised me with my coziest pj's. Once I was bundled up, he put on soft music, gave the cat a treat to lure her out from under the sheets, and found my hair brush.

"You don't say much, do you? Or are you just that tired?"

"Both, sir," I replied softly.

"Hhhm. I was checking with your Master. He's a little concerned that you haven't messaged him yet. Text him now while I brush your hair."

Phone in hand, I relaxed into the detective's touch and contacted my Master.