Under Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here we are the three of us. Mark the big, powerful, driven man, the CEO of our whole company. Janey; that armor coated, pro beach volleyball player body, living, breathing, strong, beautiful woman. Then me little Melisa. Why these two love me so much astounds me every time I think of them. But as I said, I'm the focus. The one who needs to make our dreams come true. I'm terrified, scared out of my ever loving little mind. But I'll try...no I'll make it work. As I realize the door bells ringing. Mark ordered food.

"Janey wake up, there's food. Mark ordered dinner and its here."

Janey

***********************

After I woke up, the food helped. Eating and talking about little things, got me back to being myself. In the last two days I think I've cried more, than in my whole life. I have a hard time letting myself cry, I hate looking so weak. These last two days have hit me hard. But the feeling I lost, of belonging, that I thought was gone. Is back and better than before, Missy loves me. I know she did before, but now it might be a whole love, not just the half. I feel like I'm home, it doesn't matter whose house we're at, it's in these arms that's home.

Even with us carrying on light conversation I could see the tension in Mark and the look of weight on Missy's small shoulders. I hate seeing that, knowing I've caused all this trouble. I'd like to take it all away, but I can't give up the chance I have. To realize my dream, Missy and I together, completely. I want them to laugh again.

"Janey I called work and told them we wouldn't be in for about a week. I talked to your boss and to Missy's. Plus I set up a plan to leave me home too."

"It's great to be with the boss, want a little time off. Snap done, I could get used to that." I tried to keep it light and laugh.

"Maybe the boss will like to be close, to keep an eye on you. Ever think of that?" Mark was grinning.

"Eu, Missy he's going to keep an eye on us. That's a big surprise, a man keeping an eye on us?"

"Janey you've never had a problem keeping a man's eyes on you. The trouble's always been keeping the hands of the ones you don't want off you!"

"Hey little bit, I don't remember you having any trouble with that too. I remember the flocks around you, all the time. Especially in that 'little black dress' you love to wear."

"Yeah I love that dress."

"What dress is that? I've never seen this 'little black dress' before?"

"Oh...Mark your missing something special. 'Little black dress, shiny heels, gold jewelry, hair pulled back piled on top her head. Damn that's so hot, so high...high class hot. She could walk into Buckingham Palace and people would stare!"

"Sounds like the only eyes and hands you girls have to worry about are going to be mine."

"Janey, he's got big hands and feet. You know what they say about big hands, don't you? I just wish it didn't affect his nose too!"

"Hey nothing's wrong with my nose!"

Melisa

***********************

Even with Janey and Mark's attempted banter and humor. The elephant in the room just got bigger the closer to night it got. I loved their effort, trying to take the pressure off me. But I knew I had to move soon. I just didn't know how I was going to handle the tension.

Mark and I had made love before, so we're comfortable together. Realistically Janey and Mark have only known each other a couple of days. I can't ask them just to jump into bed together. Plus I'm scared of making love to Janey, very scared of failing her. I need some way to get us little steps. I also don't want, or see any of us going to Mark's guest room.

I won't live without Janey. I won't live without Mark. I need them both. Not selfishly, it's just my life, Janey's forever, Mark's forever. Because of that, this has to work. Sure, some people could run into Mark's bedroom. Jump into that threesome and fuck each other silly. That would be so cheap, and what starts cheap will stay cheap. You can't build a long term relationship on a cheap fuck.

It's getting late and I need to take control. I think I might have an idea that will get us to a place that we can live with. I take Mark's hand and pull him toward Janey. I take her hand too, leading them to Mark's bedroom. The elephant on my chest is so big I can't get a breath. I'm so scared; I know they can feel my hands shaking. But I can't help that. I know what I need to do, but I feel like I'm going to expose my soul. I've never done anything like this.

I pull them both to the side of Mark's big king sized bed. They're both so nervous and don't know what I'm going to do. Their glances are bouncing back and forth between each other and me. I take a huge breath and screw up my courage. Start stripping off my clothes, they both jerk and the glances really start flying around the circle. I try not to look at them until I get completely naked, scared I might lose my courage. I make it all the way through. I took each of their hands.

"Will you both just hold me tonight? Skin to skin?"

Mark nods and starts taking off his clothes, Janey sucks in all the air her lungs will hold, and after a bit, starts to strip. I laugh to myself, that the show off slut, Janey, is the one hesitating to get naked. As their both undressing I climb into the middle of the bed, lying on my back. When they crawl up to me, I pull Mark up to spoon me on one side and Janey to the other. I pull them up tight to me, one of each of their arms I'm using as a pillow. I move the other forearm to my belly with a hand to each of my breasts.

"Just hold me tonight, please?"

I close my eyes, feel them there against me. I'm just covered in the circle of their arms, with warmth seeping into me. I can finally feel the tension drain from my body. As I feel it drain from me, it drains from them. Mark's gently caressing my breast; I feel Janey's hand playing in my hair. Marks other hand is in Janey's hair, moving slowly.

I feel a peace come over me, like I've never felt before.

Janey's hand on my breast is staying very still, almost like she's afraid to touch me. Or maybe she can't believe she's lying against me, holding me. I know it's been her dream for so long.

We all lay here feeling each other, I know I don't want to let go. There is nothing to talk about, just feel. I'm really glad no one's moving away, I know Mark and I can lay together for a long time, not moving. I don't think Janey's had anyone to sleep with, over night for a long time. Neither of us has had a boyfriend for quite a while, until Mark, so I don't know if she'll have to move in the night.

I hear Marks breathing deepen and slow to sleep. As I feel myself slide slowly under, I feel Janey's hand gently, slowly caress my breast. Some of my fear of making love to Janey is lightening.

Janey

***********************

I can't realize or believe I'm lying here naked, holding a naked Melissa. It just doesn't seem possible; I've waited so...long. Dreamed of this moment, thinking it would never happen. I don't want to move, scared that I'll wake up to a dream, or that Missy will jump away. I was so proud of her; it took a lot of courage to just strip in front of us. I know I've seen her naked before, Mark has too. But to stand up, in front of both of us together, and strip with us watching. That had to be hard.

She's so sly, getting us naked, in bed together, with no pressure, no fear of performance. Now the next steps will be easier. I hear Mark's breathing slow to sleep. I don't think that I'll sleep at all tonight; I just want to watch her sleep, and hold her. Skin so soft and white, looks like porcelain, soft and warm porcelain.

I think the last time I got to hold her like this was in the seventh grade, not naked though. I wonder if that subconsciously scared her, thinking about being gay. Her breasts are so beautiful, soft and full, even laying down it's like they defy gravity. Standing up so full and proud. Their so soft and beautiful breasts, but it's just that their part of Missy. I love Missy's breasts.

I start very gently moving my fingers, caressing. So softly touching, Missy slides to sleep. I've sensed her reservations about me touching her, even close to sexually. Maybe she's getting comfortable with the idea, if she can fall asleep under my touch. I just want to watch her sleep and touch her.

Mark

***********************

I know we've been sleeping for several hours; Missy's head's been lying on my arm. It's going to sleep, but I'm not going to move it. I don't want to disturb the girls. Janey's hair is soft, so full and thick. I don't see how she can sleep without it getting caught or laying on it. She must not move around in her sleep or she'd pull it a hundred times a night.

I can't believe that I'm lying here. I almost lost my forever love. First to Janey's kiss, then to her medical problem. I don't want to believe that happened. I don't want to believe she could be taken away from me that fast. But I could see from the doctors that this was so very serious. I'll have to keep watch for signs, and do some research on brain waves. I can't lose her.

I should hate or at least be very mad at Janey. For trying to take Missy from me, but I don't. Relationships change, as long as they've been together, it could be argued that I took Missy from Janey. I don't think Janey was looking to 'steal' Missy. She just didn't want to be left all alone. Sure it sounds like Janey had boyfriends, but they were just replacements, for that part she thought Missy couldn't give. Sounds like none of them meant anything, or could ever have meant anything.

As much as Janey's in your face sexuality, the first time I seen her. Tonight was a completely different look, almost too shy to take her clothes off. As hot as her wild child was that first night, she was more beautiful tonight. Way more beautiful, more of a real beauty. Her wild child was too much like an act.

These two must have raised holy hell with the boys growing up. I would choose Missy as the most beautiful. But I have to admit if a guy didn't know them; it would be hard to choose. It's like their two sides to a gold coin, but opposite.

Tonight when Janey showed that shy side, she was achingly beautiful. So I feel so very, very lucky to be laying here tonight. To think of what we're planning on doing, becoming a true three way relationship. It blows my mind, my forever Missy, plus Janey. I don't think Janey can help it, but she just oozes sex. The doll and the slut, they must have drove boys mad. I know they might drive me mad, happily mad.

Melisa

***********************

I can see some light from the window, it's just enough to help me see them. I'm still wrapped in the circle of their arms. I feel them on my breasts, Janey's hand in my hair. It's enough to let me know, no one's moved all night. They're both breathing slowly and evenly, I know they're both deeply asleep. So I lay here and bask in the warmth of them, their bodies and their love.

I can feel Janey's leg over mine and Marks the same on the other side. I feel Marks heavy cock lying on my hip, Janey's bald mound against me too. It's not a bad feeling. Janey's sex pressed against me, I can feel the whole length of her against me. I close my eyes and try to explore this feeling, her leg and inner thigh on my leg, mound against my hip, soft smooth belly up the side of me, ribs and breast pressed to my upper arm, soft sweet breath on my hair and temple.

Strange how heavy her breast is on my arm, I don't know if that's just because I notice it more? But it feels heavier than it should. It's not a bad feeling. She's soft and smooth pressed against me. Marks all heavy muscle and hair on the other side. His breath is in my hair and the top of my head. At some point their faces must be very close, Janey should feel Mark's breath on her face.

Mostly what I feel is that they're so opposite; Male/female, Light/dark, blond/almost black, long hair/short hair, soft flesh/hard muscle, smooth/ body hair, green eyes/ blue, but they both love me enough to give up a singular love life, to share me. It's so humbling, they shine so bright. I know at some point it will be sharing all around, right now all their thinking about is sharing me. As much as I'd like to lay here and feel them, I need to get up and make a nature call. Or we'll have a wet spot on the bed that has nothing to do with sex. There's no way I can get out of here without waking them both, oh well here's to starting the day.

Janey

***********************

Missy was so smart last night, breaking the ice. Getting Mark and I in bed and naked, and with no tension. But today I'm going to strangle her. I don't know if she found a book or something. Or maybe all this stuff was hiding in her evil little mind. She wants us doing 'bonding exercises', the first couple wasn't bad to go through. But 'blindfold trust exercises', 'blindfold touch', 'push-pull trust', fall and catch. She's gone nuts, her brain turned to mush yesterday. Mark knows I'm going bonkers over here, and he's not helping me. Making faces and laughing at me when 'she' can't see. Ah....I know what to do. I'll fix her now.

"Mark, do you know what I used to do when we were kids. If she got out of hand and was a butt?"

I start moving toward her. I see the light bulb hit her memory. She looks for a place to run. But Marks got the idea of what's coming, he covers the kitchen doorway. I've got the stairway so she's trapped; I know she won't run outside. That's not part of the game.

"OK, Janey I can see now that you're a little upset. But we're adults now and we can't play these silly games. I'll quit all the bonding exercises. We don't have to do this."

"OH, but Marks never played this game and it's so fun to play it with you."

"No...Janey. Mark doesn't want to learn all our old silly childhood games. Mark tell Janey you don't want to play these silly games."

If I didn't know better that sounded like 'don't throw Berar rabbit into the Briar patch,' to me. Who's playing who here?

"No Missy, I like childhood games. I play basketball all the time. It's a childhood game. This sounds like fun. We've been playing games all morning, what's one more?"

"OK...guys I've got the message. No more exercises, I was just trying to help!"

"Mark to you know what a raspberry is?"

"Oh...yeah Janey I give great raspberries. Why, is that part of the game?"

"Yeah it's the fun part of the game, see when Missy was being bad. I'd have to punish her."

"Come on now Janey enough fun. We don't have to play this game, I quit already."

"How did you punish her Janey?"

By this time Missy and I are moving pretty fast all over the living room. Me trying to catch her, those quick little legs running. All this time I'm trying to figure out if she's playing me, if so why?

"Well first Mark, I had to catch her."

Just then she tried to double back passed the couch. I dove over the back and caught her shirt. I grabbed it with both hands and pulled her backwards over the couch to the floor. OK, I caught her by the soft couch, something's getting fishy.

"Then I had to hold her down."

Missy's fake screaming and kicking her feet like a little girl. Laughing all the while.

"That sounds like fun, let me help."

Mark gets a hold of Missy's hands, trapping them to the floor. I know Missy can roll over backwards and stand up. She's done it to me a hundred times. But she's not doing it now. Fishy...fishy, I know she's playing me now, but why.

"Once I got her held down, then I'd pull up her shirt."

I pulled her legs back and she lets me. That used to be the place she fought hardest. A lot of times she got away at this point. I sat on her legs to hold her down. I reached down to pull up her shirt. Oh...shit Missy's got an old, old t-shirt and an equally old pair of yoga tights on! She won't wear stuff this old unless she knows she's getting dirty! She's planned on conning me before we got dressed this morning. She knew she was going to do this game! But why?

"Now Mark here's where that raspberry comes in. You know she's ticklish on her ribs right? I'd blow a big raspberry on her belly and tickle her ribs at the same time."

OH... ding-ding, the bell when off in my head, the why. Oh this lady is smarter than she used to be.

"Here Mark you want to do this part?" Now I knew why. All this wasn't for us, it was for Mark!

"Yeah, I want to do this part. This is the fun part!"

Missy doesn't fight too hard and lets us change places. Mark pulls up Missy's t-shirt and blows a huge raspberry on her soft belly. Now Missy's screaming for real, she's really that ticklish. He's got his hands under her shirt on her ribs, now she's really howling. He's back blowing on her belly again.

The why of this is beautiful, really beautiful. A true love, if we are going to be a real ménage a trios, sharing in everything. Missy's so smart and loves us so much, she's trying to share everything. There's one thing that Mark will never be able to share in. One thing Missy and I have, that Mark can't reach. Back in time. Our childhood is what Mark can't share, it's in the past. What Missy's doing with this game is a true bonding experience. She's giving, or showing, a part of our past. Giving him part of our childhood, a game played just between her and me. No one else as ever played it, just Missy and Janey, now Mark. The sad part is he will never know how special this moment is, because telling him would ruin the sharing. But I'm going to get that little shit and find out how she got me to pick 'this' game. We had hundreds, how did she get me to pick this one. I guess she might know me that well. OOPS Mark might find out how special this moment can be.

"Janey, Janey help, get him to stop!!"

"Mark, STOP...Mark STOP!!"

I'm pulling up on his shoulders as hard as I can, but he's so strong! Missy's really screaming now. But he's not quitting. He's blowing on her belly all the time now.

"Janey make him stop. JANEY....STOP!!"

"OOPS too late now." I finally get my hands under his chin and pull up with all my strength. I pull his face up to mine.

"Stop Mark. It's too late now, but stop. God...you're strong. Well this is going to be a special bonding experience. Mark I learned a long time ago when to quit. See when I was young I'd push this game until she peed in her pants...."

Mark flew up off Missy, sure enough, wet spot. Missy's hiding her face with both hands laughing. I'm laughing, Mark's so red you could plug a fire hose into him.

"God...I'm sooo sorry Missy. I didn't know that could happen."

"It's OK Mark it took me several times to learn when to quit too." Missy's getting up off the floor and heading toward the bathroom.

"Don't you run away you little shit. You're going to tell me..."

And we're off to the races. Running down the hall way, Missy slides around the corner, jumps into the bedroom, and I hear the door lock click.

"Come back here you little shit. You're going to tell me how you knew which game..."

It hit my mind in hard pieces. We haven't played these kinds of games since the seventh grade. Everything changed in the seventh grade. I thought I was so good. I thought we quit playing these games because we got older. I thought I hid it so deep she would never see. It all changed in the seventh grade. I thought I was good, I thought I never pushed. She would never know. That it wouldn't change us. Everything changed in the seventh grade.

I remember, I remember my Mom chasing us out of my bedroom. Telling us if we didn't watch it we were going to end up like those filthy lesbians.

I remember, I remember not paying attention to Mom; she was just on one of her church rants. I wasn't listening to her; I was watching you because I loved you.