Under my MIL's Dress Pt. 04

Story Info
I push my mother in law to her limits.
1.4k words
4.31
18k
13

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KathAnA
KathAnA
37 Followers

Although the temptation was great, not to say "colossal", I decided not to be a total jerk and let Marie-Christelle serve her desserts without a hitch. She laid them out in front of each guest, explained the contents of her creations, and I even let her enjoy them in peace; all the more so as her desserts were delicious...

Watching her act, so spontaneous & natural, in perfect contrast to her feverishness in the kitchen just a few minutes ago, I wondered how she felt, both physically and psychologically...

I wondered how she felt wearing those sexy panties, supposedly one of her own daughter's panties... Did she find it disgusting, exciting...Or was she just suffering, for my sake?

I wondered how she felt in contact with this satiny material; she who had to wear only poor, tired cotton, in models without the slightest touch of fantasy...

Was she enjoying the soft touch of the panties, with which I would soon be polishing my cock, while enjoying the smell of her pussy...

I also wondered, with a certain sadistic amusement, if any of the guests had noticed that she wasn't wearing panties at dinner. A discerning eye might have noticed the thin mark of the panties under the dress, a mark which had obviously been absent until a few minutes ago, when she was walking around bare-assed under her dress, thanks to my care...

Of course, I was also very curious about the sensations she must have experienced with the egg deep inside her clod. Was it uncomfortable? Was she troubled by it, without showing it?

She must even have been a little disappointed, since the egg wasn't identical to a geisha ball, so it wasn't likely to give her much pleasure...at least not when it was turned off..

It was when Marie-Christelle had finished her dessert and turned to her neighbor, the wife of the guest couple, that I decided to get the ball rolling.

Plunging my hand into my pocket, I felt under my fingers the remote control, equipped with a slider for adjusting the intensity of the egg...

While Marie-Christelle listened attentively to her neighbor, I set the slider to low intensity, to start with...

Marie-Christelle reacted immediately...

Her mouth twitched a little, she seemed tense; she squinted a bit as she leaned forward slightly... I reveled in the spectacle of seeing her suffer pleasure from the depths of her apricot without being able to savor it or express it.

I let her suffer the vibrations of the egg for a good fifteen seconds, before cutting it off.

Immediately, she seemed to relax... And looked up at me (I'd changed places for dessert) and her eyes met mine...

She gave me a dark look, which seemed to express "you've fooled me, you bastard"; and I think she had just understood what she was going to suffer at my whim, until the next trip to the kitchen...

My mother-in-law continued her conversation with her friend for a while, then swivelled on her chair and wanted to get up to take a little tour of the table among the guests...

Just as she stood up, I sadistically switched the egg to "medium intensity" mode...

As if reaped, Marie-Christelle let out a trembling "oooh" and fell back into her seat, folded in half, eyes closed, her hands clenched over her sex... It was just magic, and I can tell you that my cock was on fire to see her thus subjected to the magical vibrations of the egg... The poor thing, who had already been quite frustrated since our last visit to the kitchen, was literally going to have a fire up her ass once I'd finished with her...

Still, I was somewhat taken aback by the intensity of her reaction, so I cut the egg quickly while, already, her friend and one of her sons were closing in on her...

"Are you all right, Marie Christelle?

"Are you okay, Mom?"

Their concern was sincere...

Marie Christelle straightened up, her face flushed...

" Yes...Yes, I'm fine," she said...

"I...I got up too quickly"... "I had a sort of worm... I got a bit dizzy, but everything's fine" she concluded, smiling broadly...

She rose to her feet, a beautiful smile towards her son and friend, but she locked her gaze on mine for a moment with a murderous gleam in her eye... It was time to take things up a notch. I wanted to drive her mad with desire and sex, I wanted to subdue her through her pussy; she was going to feel it coming...

I noticed with wicked delight that these little egg activations were hardening her nipples, now clearly visible again through the fabric of her dress. Impossible not to notice. She was pointing as if her nipples had been greedily sucked. All the more reason, of course, to activate the egg between her thighs as often as possible.

After a few minutes of my dear mother-in-law coming and going among her guests, children and spouse (curiously, she didn't come near me to chat, eh eh), I decided to deal her a decisive blow. As she walked to the end of the table to re-serve the guests with a tray containing various bottles, I unexpectedly turned up the intensity of the egg to full blast!

She gave a loud, unequivocal moan and fell to her knees.

In the space of a few seconds, she was literally pinned to the floor, her hand clutching the edge of the table, her face congested, her breathing rapid and her muscles tense...

Immediately, her son and friend leapt to her side:

"Marie-Christelle" they exclaimed in unison!

I shut the egg off immediately, of course, to let her recover...

Marie-Christelle took a few seconds before stammering out a reply. This time, the blow had been hard...

"It's all right...I...I just stepped in the carpet", she let out in a breath... "I've had a bit too much to drink, I'm afraid." she added, with a small laugh. She had a huge smile on her face, and I think she was enjoying the sensations of the egg to extasy. She certainly felt alive again, desired by her son-in-law, feeling sexy in her outfit, and observed in spite of herself as she took pleasure. In short, she'd been feeling like a woman again, for a long time...

I felt a great deal of tenderness towards her, although I also took sadistic pleasure in manhandling her like this. I wanted to fuck her savagely while holding her tenderly against me. Her laughter and smile made my skin crawl, and I found her courageous enough to put up with my perversions so bravely and naturally...

While everyone had finished their desserts, and discussions were in full swing, I decided to abuse the egg one last time, before initiating a return to the kitchen...

As Marie-Christelle sat debating with my girlfriend, I set the cursor to a low intensity...

As before, Marie-Christelle tensed up a little, but nothing more... I then increased the intensity to medium, and watched her struggle to maintain her posture...

And, with unprecedented sadism, I pushed the egg's cursor to the max... Marie Christelle closed her eyes, began to shake ostentatiously and leaned forward, slowly...

I amused myself by changing the intensity from "medium" to "maximum" in regular alternation. It was lucky that my girlfriend was so talkative, because I think Marie-Christelle would have been incapable of answering any questions as she was. The poor girl was clenching her lips, leaning forward more or less hard to try and dull the sensations the egg was radiating into her cunt, and struggling not to explode into a searing orgasm for all to see.

Her daughter didn't seem to notice, but I watched with unhealthy pleasure as the man of the invited couple leered widely at her, and his rock-hard nipples seemed to want to pierce her dress.

With my thumb, I turned the egg off by pressing the remote button - to the visible satisfaction of my mother-in-law, who really seemed to have reached her limit - and as I stood up, I told the audience that we were going to remove the desserts and bring out the coffee shoots.

Marie-Christelle gave me a look in which I could read a certain gratitude for putting an end to her ordeal in this way (she suddenly seemed rather tired); and I was looking forward to meeting her in the kitchen, where she would certainly not fail to express her views on the experience.

KathAnA
KathAnA
37 Followers