Under my Protection Pt. 02

Story Info
My infatuation goes further than I ever expected.
2.8k words
4.6
2.4k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That first afternoon in my car will stay in my memory forever.

Joe had gone down on me, saying it was his first time. If that was the case, he was a rapid learner. As he sucked at me, I teased his long blonde locks. It could have been a girl down there but I knew it was Joe and more, I was glad it was him.

I was so excited that I came quicker than I would have liked. Joe was a trooper and swallowed my three spurt load, just leaving a little for our kiss.

I knew I wanted to suck his cock too. It was beautiful. I let my lips peel back his foreskin and for the first time tasted that spongy knob I was to fall in love with.

Joe's girly moans just encouraged me and I soon was sucking hard on his long 7" dick.

He too, couldn't hold out for long and he filled my mouth with a rich, creamy load that I gulped down.

We must have spent the next ten minutes just kissing.

"Chris, you're my first lover." Joe said nervously.

"I'll be happy if I'm your last." I blurted out, causing his face to redden.

He looked at me, his green eyes so soft and appealing, unsure of what to say next.

"Joe, I've been straight all my life, until today you walk into my life and all I can think about is you in my bed."

The words helped Joe regain his composure.

"I'm not doing this to get on at work." He stated.

"I know that but you working with me will have its perks." I grinned at him.

We slipped into a comfortable silence as I drove back to the office and we spent the rest of the afternoon getting Joe acquainted with some of the stuff I would ask him to do, work-wise.

He asked if he could leave ten minutes early, so he could catch his bus. I wasn't having any of that and offered to take him home.

"I hope you mean my home. I'm not sleeping with you tonight." Joe said determinedly.

"Of course not. I'm never going to hurt you Joe. You might get home and regret what's happened today but please know I'll protect you."

"Thank you Chris, your time will come, i'm sure but not tonight."

We got the lift down to the basement car park and I held him tight. Once in my car, in the quiet, dark car park, I had to kiss him again.

"Stop it Chris, my dad will be expecting me." My hand stroked his inner thigh.

I was as high as a kite, wanting him to suck me again but he was resolute.

"Not now, Chris, please." He implored.

"Have you gone off me?" I pouted in a flirty way.

"No, of course not Chris! You're the first man I've ever kissed, I just don't want us to burn out too quickly."

"But you do want us to burn out?" I teased.

"That's not what I meant at all." He snapped.

"I know." I said as I leaned over to kiss his soft lips again.

It was hard (sic) driving to his place without touching him. Little things he did, attracted me more and more, like the way he tossed his head back to get the hair from his eyes. The way his cute little nose screwed up when a car's headlights hit us full on and the way he delicately rubbed his hand over his knee to clear some invisible crumbs.

Fuck! I was falling in love with him. What was happening to me?

I parked just up from his place, he was nervous that daddy might see us together. It was dark and quiet and so I sneaked a kiss as he undid his seatbelt. His soft moans were like fuel to my cock and I hardened fast.

"You know I can't ask you in, I'd be too embarrassed in front of daddy." He said, softly.

"I embarrass you now, do I?" I teased.

"It's not that, I don't want him cottoning on to the situation."

""What situation is that?" I again teased.

"That we.....are......lovers?" Joe said sweetly with a questioning air.

"Oh that we are, gorgeous."

He gave me that smile of his and alighted the car. I watched his sexy ass wiggle as he walked down to his gate. Was he doing it deliberately? As he entered his front garden, he turned and waved.

When I got back to my apartment, all I was good for was a quick pasta, then I lay naked on my double bed. My cock was like a rock as I thought of the momentous day just passed. I closed my eyes and stroked.

Suddenly my phone rang. The caller display said it was a local land line, so out of curiosity I picked it up.

"Hi, is that Chris from Fielders Engineering?" A voice asked.

"It is, who am I speaking too?"

"My name is Danny, Joe's dad."

My initial thought was that of concern. Had something slipped and he was going to threaten me?

"How did you get this number?

"It was on the letter Joe got from your company. You were to be his point of contact." Danny explained.

He carried on "Anyway, I just thought I'd call to say thank you. Joe hasn't stopped talking about you since he got in. You've made a big impression."

If only he knew the full story.

"Well, Danny, Joe's a quick learner and so easy to be around."

"That's wonderful to hear. He'll be in early tomorrow, I can drop him off on my way to work." Danny eagerly offered.

"Tell you what, we have an early site visit, so I can pick him up from yours." I suggested.

"If you're fine with that....."

"Give me his number and we can sort out the details." I was going to surprise him with a text.

It was risky but I sent him a picture of my hard cock. Moments later my phone pinged.

"Chris, is that you?"

"Don't you remember?"

"I'll never forget."

"I'm lying here so hard for you, Joe."

"Mmmm Chris, here's me all alone in bed, dreaming of you being here."

I stroked with one hand and typed with the other.

"We have a visit, early tomorrow. How about I pick you up, say 7.30?"

"Are we stopping somewhere?"

"If you like Joe. Will I save this load for tomorrow?"

"Oh yes, all the more for me."

I meant to save it but the thought of him and me playing again tipped me over the edge and I spurted over my belly. I ran a finger through the goo and licked it, imagining it was Joe. One taste was not enough and I gobbled up a fair amount.

The next day I was up and showered earlier than usual. I wanted to make sure I was bang on time to pick him up.

I tooted my horn from outside and waited just a couple of minutes for him. He looked so sweet as he approached but he did have a worried look as he got in the car. I refained from kissing him as a little old lady was walking her Yorkshire terrier close by.

"Why the look, Joe?" I queried.

"Umm, it might be nothing but I think my dad saw your picture that you sent to me."

"What!" The words startled me. "Did he say anything?"

"It was weird. All he said was 'that's some tool'. Not another word."

"He knows its mine though." I ventured.

"Well it was attached to your text." Joe replied.

"Yet he's not here giving me dog's abuse?"

"Didn't shout at me either, I don't know what to think." Joe sounded puzzled.

"Maybe your dad approves and is just happy for you?" I said hopefully.

"What? Happy that a guy is sending me a cock pic."

"He seemed impressed." I noted.

"I know daddy has been with men. He always sends me to the cinema when they come round."

Another family revelation! This kid needed nurtured and I wanted to do it, no, needed to.

I drove on the back roads to an old wood and just came off road. Joe's eyes sparkled in anticipation. I was over him like a rash. Lips kissing all over his face and hands unzipping his trousers. The warm feeling of his hard cock blew my mind and I descended on it, with a distinct purpose. To have him fill my mouth with his delicious cum.

I sucked on his bulbous knob, running my tongue under his helmet, making him moan in that girly way I loved. He had length but not so much girth and so I was able get a lot in my mouth. The way I was sucking you'd think I'd had years of practice, instead of this being only my second time. Joe let out a big gasp as he let his seed fly into my mouth. I was getting a real taste for cum now and Joe drew me up for a cum-filled kiss.

Joe was now preparing to return the favour and his soft hand gripped my stiff meat. His soft lips surrounded my knob and his tongue probed deep. He gagged once but was determined to get it all in.

He took his mouth off my cock as I started to cum and sprayed his face and mouth with spurt after spurt. Joe quickly cleaned my cock and then I set to lick his face and kiss him.

We got to our visit about an hour late and I blamed the traffic, not our cocksucking exploits. On our way back, we spoke about everything. Joe even brought up marriage. That was too much to consider at that juncture.

Walking into the office, after a quick stop-off to make sure no spunk was visible, George greeted me in his usual, ebullient way.

"Getting the lad broken in I see."

Joe looked horrified but I knew what George meant.

"Yes, best way to teach him is site visits, not banged up in that pokey office." I looked at Joe and winked, unseen to George.

We spent the day with our work heads on, me constantly reminding myself not to touch him in such an open place.

Around 4pm I reminded him of the drinks we'd arranged the day before, although things had taken a leap since then.

Joe was still keen to go and so we stopped off at the Crown, just five minutes away.

It was just our luck that George was there already, alone and so he tagged himself on to us.

George sat beside Joe, me opposite and started regaling tales of his days in the Falklands War. I soon noticed that George had his hand on Joe's knee, slowly moving up.

The first time George needed the toilet I followed him.

"George, I hope it's not what I think but your hand on Joe's knee is a no-no!"

"Fancy him yourself do you? Wouldn't blame you," He replied with a snort.

"Just leave him. I promised his dad that I'd look out for him." I lied, convincingly I hoped.

I tried advancing on him, threateningly.

George laughed. "Try anything and I'll snap you like a twig. We're both dirty old men, don't deny it but don't worry, I won't say anything."

George left the toilet and headed for the exit. Joe was looking a little lost when I got back.

"Where's George gone?"

"I had a word, I saw him rubbing your leg."

"Ooh! Were you jealous?"

I sat back down, this time beside him.

"How about we skip the drinks and head to my place. I want to see you naked, lover."

"No can do, daddy's coming to pick me up at 10pm."

I was deflated by that. No fun to be had then.

Danny turned up on the dot and when he realised my car was still at work, he made an offer I was surprised by but happy to accept. He suggested I spend the night at theirs and he would drive us both in to work in the morning, saving me two cab fares.

On the way back he stopped at a 24 hour supermarket and gave Joe a shopping list. He wanted me to stay so he could get to know me better.

I knew what was coming and he mentioned it as soon as Joe was out of the car.

"So, that was your cock in that picture? He asked, without threat.

"Look, I'm sorry, it was just a prank. A bit over the top but nothing bad was meant." I lied.

Danny considered what I said and answered me, knocking me sideways.

"Send that pic to me. You have a lovely cock." And he ran his hand over my knee.

I started to harden noticeably and he purred.

"I'd love to suck that, Chris. Maybe later tonight?"

I was left in a compromising position. I wanted Joe but now Danny wanted me.

As if to push home his advantage, Danny quickly added "I know you have designs on Joe and honestly I don't mind. You'd be good for him but I could be awkward if I wanted to be....." He let that hang in the air as he ran his fingers over my crotch.

Before he went any further, Joe appeared, approaching the door.

Danny took his hand away and I covered my lap.

Danny's house was a nicely sized one. The furniture was a mixture of styles, underlining the lack of a woman's touch but only the two bedrooms. Where would I be sleeping? The couch was my bet, though I expected some intrusion.

I was surprised when Joe announced he was going to bed but to be fair, he looked shattered. It left Danny and I to talk.

"That's a long time since your wife passed away, have you never thought of remarriage." I questioned.

"No woman could replace my Janey, she was special."

"Is that why you have sex with men, because no woman could replace her?"

He looked surprised that I knew and his eyes widened.

" Joe knows why you send him off to the cinema, he's not stupid."

Danny sat silent for a moment, preparing his words.

"My cock is only four inches long. Janey acepted that and we created that beautiful boy. No other woman would accept me and so I give myself to men sometimes."

He came over and sat beside me on the couch.

"I saw your cock and I just wanted you to fill me with it."

The next words came from I know not where.

"I'd love to suck your little cock."

He moved in to hug and kiss me. His lips weren't as soft as Joe's but he was a fast worker unzipping me.

"Come to my bed Chris. Let's be comfortable." He said, leading me by the cock to his room.

Danny looked into Joe's room and he was out like a light, still with one leg in his trousers. I wanted to wake him but knew this was Danny's time. A time he needed if Joe and I were to have a chance.

We both stripped off and there was his little cock. Small, hard and so proud.

We lay on the bed with myself on the bottom. Danny busied himself kissing my chest and sucking on my nipples.

He stopped for a second and commented

"Joe is a lucky boy, having your body to worship."

It sounded strange coming from his dad but I knew Danny would be draining my cock that night.

He had the experience that Joe was missing, even licking my hole. He loved taking my balls in his mouth and tongueing over them. He then started on my shaft, licking bottom up and slowly covering every last bit. I moaned as his lips encircled my knob and Danny started to suck fast, knowing just what spot to hit. I soon creamed into his mouth and could hear the 'glugs' of him swallowing my seed.

Maybe I felt sorry for him but I made my way to his small uncut cock. Danny gasped as I flicked under the foreskin and easily put his cock in my mouth. It only took a couple of sucks and he shot his load. I didn't swallow though. What was I? Some sort of gay guy or what?

I departed Danny's room for the couch, with Joe still comatose.

Now my head was spinning. It was Joe I wanted but I had just made out with his dad, who seemed to approve of me having a sexual relationship with his son.

I hated cheating on Joe but I was just now wondering about my whole sexuality.

Maybe George was right and I was just a dirty old man?