Under my Protection Pt. 03

Story Info
Joe's dad Danny tries to get ever more involved.
1.6k words
4.57
2.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was woken from my slumber by Joe, gently rubbing my arm. He was in an untied dressing gown and was naked underneath, allowing me an up-close view of his cock when my eyes opened.

My first instinct was to suck on it, make him hard and have him cum but Joe must have read my thoughts.

"Settle down Chris, my dad's just getting dressed. He'll be here any minute."

I compromised by just kissing him, whilst giving his cock a little pull.

"Get a room you two!" Danny shouted out. "In fact, why weren't you sleeping together, I don't mind, really."

Joe got a red face from his dad's direct words. He happily agreed to nip down to the shop for some bread, milk and eggs. As Joe went to dress, Danny was eager to speak.

"Thank you for last night. You have such a tasty cock and you're the first person since my wife to suck mine."

I felt a little awkward and the moment was thankfully interrupted by Joe looking for some money from his dad.

I quickly offered Joe my credit card and gave him my code.

"He'll be away for ten minutes, maybe twenty if he's twigged I want to suck you."

"Danny, last night was........ interesting but it's Joe I want."

"I know that and I want you to have him but spare some for me."

Danny sat on the couch beside me and his hand started to rove.

"What sane man turns down a blow job?" He whispered, as the flat of his hand rubbed over my crotch.

"That's a difficult point to argue against." I had to agree.

My cock was hardening and I knew Danny was going to get his way.

Danny slowly undid my zip and I lifted myself up to allow him to pull down my trousers. His touch was like a woman's and his lips twice as good. His tongue teased my tip before plunging himself down on my shaft. I moaned uncontrollably, closing my eyes pretending it was someone else. Joe? A woman?Anybody but Joe's dad but I couldnt deny the pleasure his mouth was giving me.

He gripped my balls tightly as he sucked me relentlessly. I warned him that I was going to cum and he just sucked harder.

I held the back of his head as I shot my load into his willing mouth. I heard him gag once but he carried on sucking and swallowing until I had finished cumming and he lovingly licked my whole knob and shaft clean.

"I know you like Joe but I love your cock. Ever since I saw the picture that you sent to Joe." He said, panting.

"So it's my fault you're sucking me off." I said whimsically.

"Yes, all your fault."

At that, we could hear the key in the door and it was too late for me to get my pants back up.

Joe strode in, the unmistakable whiff of spunk was in the air but he didn't bat an eyelid and carried on through to the kitchen. I was dumbstruck as Danny got up and followed him.

I felt awkward as we sat at the table eating scrambled eggs, with cheese on toast. Danny excused himself to go to the toilet and so I spoke up.

"I'm really sorry about earlier..." I began.

Joe interrupted me "Don't be. Daddy told me all about it in the kitchen."

Wow! I hadn't been expecting that.

"Look Chris, I would much prefer that my dad satisfied his cravings with you, rather than some random blokes he meets in sleazy chat-rooms."

"Am I hearing you right? You don't mind?

Joe paused to think and then answered.

"Yes, you are. Chris, I think I love you but daddy can offer things I can't, yet. You would be protecting the two of us in a way. Him from strangers and me from worry."

I didn't know how to react and Joe went on. "I only ask two things of you. Firstly, don't talk about what you two do and secondly, don't try to involve me. That would be sick."

Before Joe had said that, I hadn't considered it. Now it was a fantasy going in the wank bank. Joe and Danny sucking on my cock? I'd had that separately but together? It made me tingle.

Danny drove us to work and I let him drop me off down the street. I didn't want old George gaining more ammunition on me.

I went into the car park to fetch my briefcase and as I was locking the car I heard a voice call my name. It was my boss, Howard.

"Good morning Chris, all ready for a new day?" He asked brightly.

"As always Howard, as always."

"Good to hear. Glad I caught you. I need you to take a trip for a few nights."

"Nowhere exotic?" I asked sarcastically.

Howard laughed "God, no. Just Manchester i'm afraid. I need your expertise on site. It's for a new cycling track, a velodrome. It's a big bucks contract." He explained.

"Sure, no problem. When do I go?"

"This coming Monday. I know it's short notice but you've no wife to keep happy."

All he said was true but what about Joe?

"What will the young lad be doing?" I tried asking as if I couldn't care less.

"I was thinking of giving him over to Micky Clarke." Howard replied.

"What? We both know Micky is an arsehole, who only has a job because his dad is a director of the company. He'll ruin Joe's progress." I angrily replied.

"Can't argue there." Howard nodded and sighed.

"What about if he comes to Manchester too? It would be great experience for the lad." I suggested, my heartbeat quickening.

"You'd have to share a room and it wouldn't be first class train fares either."

"I guess I can rough it this once." I tried to sound hard done by but inside my heart was pounding and my cock was pulsing as it grew.

Joe had obviously been dropped at the front door and had gone through already. George looked surprised when he saw Howard and myself come through the door together. George said 'good morning' gruffly and we both responded in a cheery tone, just to wind him up.

When I entered my office Joe was already looking at some plans.

"Guess who's going away for a few days? I teased him.

"You, obviously." He answered despondently.

"Correct! and who is coming with me?"

Joe's face brightened immediately and I know he would have had my cock out, if we weren't in the office.

I gave him the details, especially the part about sharing a room.

"Just you and me, no daddy to interrupt." He said softly.

Joe had me worked up and he knew it.

"Don't we have a site visit scheduled. I really need to suck your cock."

I was up and ready to leave in two minutes.

"Joe, you'll wear me out." I joked.

"Yes, between me and daddy, we'll exhaust you.

We reached our normal abandoned industrial estate and quickly set about kissing. Joe was gaining more confidence and our tongues mingled as he undid my belt, then unzipped me. He stopped for a second, looking into my eyes and said

"I know daddy sucked you this morning. He was in too good a mood."

I didn't know what to say and mumbled incoherently.

"Shush Chris, you're mine now. That's all that matters.

He pulled down my foreskin with his lips, making girly moans all the while. I was rock hard as his tongue slowly licked over my knob, tickling my piss-hole. As his mouth enveloped my cock, I closed my eyes and thought about Danny being there, fighting to feast on my tool.

The inevitable occurred, all too soon and Joe made a good job of swallowing it all, leaving no mess

I wanted to return the favour but another car arrived on the scene, this time with an older man at the wheel and a younger girl as passenger. A quick look told me it was prostitute and customer and so we drove off.

I don't remember much about work that day. All I could think of was getting into Joe's pants. The thought of his cock in my mouth was intoxicating.

My hopes were crushed however, when Joe told me that he and his dad had Coldplay tickets for that night and he couldnt skip it as it was his dad's favourite band. It had been sold out for weeks so there was no chance of me getting a ticket unless I wanted to pay crazy money to a tout.

I resigned myself to a lonely night with a takeaway curry and a few cans of beer.

When I got home I was hit by some annoyingly bad news. There was a letter from my landlord saying that emergency structural work was required, which was to start in two weeks time.

Shit! I needed somewhere to stay for up to four months. They supplied a list of other landlords who would charge favourably for the period. None of their properties were in my choice of location.

I didn't sleep well and was grumpy in the morning. It didn't take Joe long to figure that out.

I told him the situation and after taking it in for a few moments, he spurted out "You have to stay at my place. I'd love it and so would daddy.

I couldn't deny it. I'd love it too.

(to be continued)