Under my Protection Pt. 01

Story Info
Taking Joe under my wing takes him to my heart.
1.6k words
4.5
4.3k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 or over in this story.

"Chris, we've got a new lad starting on Monday, straight from college. I need you to look after him." My boss barked in his usual way, late on Friday afternoon.

I work for a civil engineering company and have been there fifteen years now. Howard has been my boss most of that time and we understand each other. It's just a job to pay for my life.

"Oh Howard, why me?" I asked, dejectedly.

"Because you know the job better than anyone and you can maybe stop him getting picked on." My boss explained.

"Why would that be?" I queried, puzzled.

"Let's just say he's not the most manly recruit we've ever had here." Howard left it at that.

It left me the weekend to digest those words but also enjoy my free time. I'm a 40 year old bachelor, who is completely hetero and I get my fair share of pussy without being tied down to a wife.

I'm 6'2" tall, with blue eyes, cropped black hair and a body developed through twice weekly gym work. Nothing special but good for my age. The ladies love my 8" cock too.

When Monday came, I decided to arrive at the office early. I thought getting there 45 minutes earlier than usual would afford me some time to prepare the ground for the lad but I was wrong. I'd noticed a young blonde as I came in and as I greeted old George at reception, I found out who it was.

"Good morning Chris, there's a young lad here who says he's working with you this week." George said in his usual officious way.

I turned and all I saw were the blonde shoulder length locks from the back.

"Is he in the toilet George?"

"No, that's the lad right there." George nodded at the blonde.

Fortunately I didn't speak my thoughts. A lad? He looked far more girly, with the long blonde hair and soft facial features. Despite being 18, he didn't look as if he had started shaving yet..

The lad looked at me, through soft green eyes and gave a nervous smile.

I couldn't help but think that he was a pretty lad.

"Are you Mr Adams?" He asked in a soft hopeful voice.

"I am indeed but lets not be formal, it's Chris going forward." I put out my hand and he took it in his soft white hand and gasped a little when I squeezed.

"I'm Joe." He offered, still nervously.

"Come with me Joe, let's get you settled in. You're a way early though." I said it in a good humoured way but Joe seemed worried.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to make a good impression." His pout giving him such a girly look.

"That's okay Joe, you're not in trouble." I laughed.

"I'm sorry, I'm not good with people." He added.

"Right, first rule, stop apologising, Joe and I mock punched his upper arm."

"Ouch, don't bully me, please!" He pleaded.

Now it was my turn to apologise and his story soon came out, as we got back to my personal office.

Joe's dad had brought him up alone, from the age of six, after his mum had died in a car accident.

His dad had been affected and brought Joe up in a way as to almost replace his wife. My senses were on alert at that but Joe reassured me.

"It never got sexual. He was a good dad but he liked me to grow my hair and stay thin. Every so often he'd tell me to leave the room for ten minutes. I never knew why."

I did. Daddy would have been relieving himself but was being a good father. Poor little Joe was so innocent.

"I got bullied at school because of my looks and because I was so smart. It was tough."

"Now you're stuck with an old fart like me, telling you what to do."

Joe smiled at me. God, he had a cute smile.

"An old fart? I like that." He giggled.

"Do you have a girlfriend at all?" I enquired, already guessing the answer.

"No Chris. I've not even kissed a girl......or a boy."

That final remark was surely deliberate and here was I, a straight guy, getting a little hard thinking about kissing him, touching him, this soft young lad.

"You need to be out and about to meet someone, girl or boy. Let's the two of us go out tomorrow night. I know Tuesday is a quiet night but it will be good to ease you in."

A big smile appeared on his face and he surprised me, leaning forward and pecking my cheek.

A simple thing perhaps but it made me want to take him in my arms and protect him.

My cock was rigid, pressing against my pants. Here was I, straight as a dice, wanting nothing more than to fuck this pretty, girly boy.

Joe must have guessed and ran his hand over my knee.

"I'm here to do whatever you tell me Chris." Joe said softly.

At that, I pulled him to me and kissed him full on the lips.

He whimpered a little but didn't resist and yielded to my probing tongue.

I realised I should stop and tried to compose myself. We both looked a state after our sudden exertions but I needed space to think.

I left Joe to read the health and safety instructions and went to the toilet, not for a piss but a wank to get it out of my system.

I stood in the cubicle and tugged at my cock which was straining. I closed my eyes and all I could see in my mind was Joe, blonde locks flowing, on his knees, sucking me in, making girly noises. My cum shot out and I stood there, spunk dripping off the end of my cock, wondering where this was all taking me.

At that moment my mind was made up. I had to have him, completely. No more girls until I did. I was infatuated.

On my return to the office I found Joe studiously reading the material I had left him. I decided he needed to see the job in action.

"Come with me Joe. We're going to visit one of my main projects. It's a proposed shopping mall at the edge of town."

He didn't say a word, just smiled cutely and got up to leave.

The normal twenty minute drive was further delayed due to an accident on the road, covering two of the three available lanes. We sat in silence, until Joe suddenly announced "I think I might be gay."

I wasn't sure how to react and just joked "Well, you certainly kiss like a girl."

I regretted the words as soon as they came out.

Joe sobbed slightly, so with one hand on the steering wheel, the other wrapped around him and drew him in.

"That wasn't a criticism." I said and kissed his soft lips.

His hand was on my thigh and starting to move up when I heard a horn from behind, reminding me that the traffic was moving again.

We drove on in silence but I knew he wanted me as much as I wanted him. His eyes were trained on my crotch, which made me harder still.

We arrived on site and arranged all the protective gear. Hard hats, hi-viz jackets and steel toe-capped boots. His, of course, didn't fit and he looked a mess as we did our survey.

I could hear some derogatory comments from some of the workmen about Joe and I tried to keep him out of earshot.

As we finished we went into the hut to change and Joe said he was going to the toilet. A minute later, I heard him screaming in a high voice.

I rushed through, to find him standing, cock in hand but wet over his legs and crotch area.

He had been the victim of an old practical joke. Cellophane placed tightly over the bowl and the lid down. When he peed, it splashed up and over him.

The only mercy was that the hut was empty bar us. He looked mortified. I was fascinated. His cock was bigger than I expected, I reckoned it would be 7" when hard. He had a wispy blonde bush above it and I loved it.

I told him to get the wet stuff off and I would fetch the spare pair of trousers I always carried from my car.

I was back in a couple of minutes.

"Sorry, i've no spare underwear, you'll just have to go commando."

"Thank you Chris, I owe you one." He clearly flirted.

Back in the car and Joe seemed a little more confident.

"You have the advantage over me." He said.

"How so?" I queried.

"You've seen my cock but I haven't seen yours."

I nearly lost control of the wheel at that remark.

"We can soon change that!" I said determinedly. I came off the main road and headed for an old disused industrial space. I parked up and unzipped.

"Wow! You are so big. Is that all for me?" Joe teased.

"Whenever you want it, you sexy little fucker."

Joe's hand moved to my shaft and slowly rubbed up and down. He also leaned forward, allowing me to kiss those soft lips again.

He purred like a little kitten as I unzipped his ill-fitting trousers, to reveal his cock.

"I'm straight." I stupidly said.

"So stop kissing me and touching my cock." Joe said in a matter of fact way.

I hesitated a moment but then kissed him again and I continued to play with his cock.

"Fuck being straight." I said.