Under my Protection Pt. 04

Story Info
Chris and Joe go the whole way.
1.3k words
4.36
2.1k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The offer to stay with Joe and his dad had been made by Joe but I wanted it rubber stamped by Danny, not that I foresaw a problem. Anything but, in all honesty. I could just imagine Danny leaping with joy, knowing he had constant access to my cock. I just needed to ensure that Joe got most of my attention.

As I had expected, Danny was delighted at my news.

"Maybe we can persuade you to move in permanently." Danny flirted.

"Only if you suck my cock every day." I joked.

"That's settled then, you're never leaving."

Danny seemed serious and I stopped playing the game.

Joe and I went to bed early. We lay with my arms around his waist and I spooned him, my hot cock rubbing his smooth white butt. I so wanted to fuck him but it would be in his time, not before. As I kissed his neck he seemed to read my thoughts.

"I want you inside me when we're away. Consider it our honeymoon." Joe sighed.

I held him tightly, then rolled him onto his back. I stopped to look down on him, his beautiful, slight, chalk-white body, his long blonde hair making him him look a little girly but the part I couldn't pretend was not a man's, was his long hard penis. Just looking at it made me shiver.

I started to stroke it and then spoke words I never expected to utter.

"Maybe, on our honeymoon, you can fuck me too."

"Oh Chris, do you mean it? Joe asked excitedly.

"Yes Joe, despite your dad's involvement it's you I really want.......Fuck! Is that me admitting I'm gay now?"

Joe laughed. "If you aren't, you're doing a bloody good impression."

I laughed and went for his cock with my mouth.

I loved the taste of his velvety knob and ran my tongue slowly around it. I licked the length of his shaft again and again. His girly moans just made be more horny. and I carried on pleasuring him, realising all the while how much I wanted him.

Joe's balls were full and yet were so soft and smooth in texture.

I set about sucking him with a manic fervour and I knew he would spurt soon, which he did. Four long ropes of cum were shot into my mouth and throat.

I swallowed all but the last, which I kept to share as we kissed again.

We held each other tightly that night, waking every so often. I just loved kissing him all over and especially on his gorgeous cock. I made him cum twice more throughout the night, devouring what seed he had left. By morning we were both exhausted and Joe was sound asleep. We both lay uncovered when, suddenly, his door edged open and there was Danny, wearing nothing but a lecherous smile.

"Well, at least two people have had a fun night." He sounded mock-hurt.

"Danny, get out! I'll come through in a minute." I hissed.

"Promise? Lover boy." Danny pouted.

"I just have to call the work, explain why me and Joe will be late."

I called up, knowing George would answer.

"George? Morning, it's Chris here. Just let Howard know we're going straight to a site visit."

"Straight up Joe's arse, more like." George retorted, bitterly.

The loudspeaker on the the phone was on and Danny swiped it away from me. He surprised me by putting on a deep manly voice.

"George, this is Joe's dad. If I ever hear you saying shit like that again, I'll snap you like a twig."

There was a stunned silence before George regained his composure.

"Just banter, sir. I do apologise." George said, grovelling.

When we hung up, I burst into laughter.

"Well played Danny! That was amazing."

"Come on and give me my reward."

He took me by the hand and led me into his room. The door had barely closed before his lips were on mine.

"Do I taste cum?" He asked dirtily.

"You know it is." I answered flatly.

"My little Joe's been spunking in your mouth." Danny said dreamily.

His next words made me certain that I needed to get Joe away from his dad.

"Wish it had been my mouth."

I should have stopped things there but I'm afraid that I gave in to temptation and allowed Danny to put his lips around my cock. He took things slow, making it last. He was making noises as he sucked that I knew would travel through to Joe, if he was awake. I was sure it was a deliberate act but I couldn't deny it was turning me on.

I held his head and pushed it on to me, making Danny gag just a little but he was soon able to suck like a demon.

When I realised I was going to cum, I pulled out of his mouth and told him he was getting a facial. He had his mouth open and tongue hanging out like a pet dog on a hot day. I fired my load over his face, on his tongue, smearing my cock over his cheek.

If Danny was hoping I'd lick it up, he was to be sadly disappointed, as I made my way to the bedroom door, telling him curtly that I was going to shower, alone!

After showering and dressing, I started to eat the bacon and eggs that,an awake now, Joe had prepared.

Danny entered the room with spunk still on his face.

"It's still here if you want it." Danny said dirtily.

"Stop embarrassing yourself, for Joe's sake." I pleaded.

Joe was silent but I sensed he was hurt.

As we drove away, Joe finally spoke up.

"I can't believe he just did that. It was like he was taunting me."

"It was way out of order." I agreed.

"I'm having second thoughts on our arrangement." Joe mused.

"Me too. Joe, you have to believe me when I say it's you I want, not your dad."

"I do believe you Chris. Dad's managed to manipulate things his way."

We found excuses for Joe to stay at my place until Friday. It didn't stop Danny from sexting me constantly.

Joe and I loved the time on our own and it gave us a chance to explore each others bodies tenderly.

I loved his soft young skin, which was beginning to grow a small white down. His nipples were things of beauty. I had experience of many women's tits but the size of Joe's nipples, when erect, was wondrous.

I took the chance to gently introduce some ass play, without going the whole way.

Joe loved me rimming him and I loved doing it. He would lift his legs, revealing his pink button surrounded by white skin. We had agreed that I would take his cherry when we were away but it was hard to resist.

As we lay in bed after a glorious sucking session, Joe hit me with a question.

"Do you really enjoy my dad sucking your cock?" He asked innocently.

I took a moment to think and answer.

"Joe, if it wasn't for me and you, I'd never have met your dad. I'd be lying if I said I don't like my cock being sucked but my big preference is you doing it."

Joe nodded, as if taking my words in.

"If we split up, would you still have sex with him?" Joe queried.

"God no! And lets not talk about us splitting up!"

Joe brightened up at that and we smooched a little.

All the things I used to enjoy with women were now replaced by Joe. I was either bi or had been a closet gay for years, I mused as I stroked his hardening cock.

I couldn't wait for our work trip away.