Under My Umbrella Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved in close to me, her body against mine, hand at the back of my neck as she pulled my lips to hers, pulled back and kissed me again, to my absolute surprise I felt her lips open slightly, I wasted no time and slipped my tongue between them. She responded by opening more teasing me with a back and forth battle between our lips, she then pulled back while remaining tight to my body.

"Now that we've kissed like lovers and you're beginning to show heartfelt affection for me I'm beginning to think of you and I as a long term thing. That isn't something I take lightly, with that thought in mind one day I'm going to want you to see my dainties, how will I know what sends you over the edge if you don't show me?"

"I think I'd be happy with anything you wear Alli, I just feel so uncomfortable."

"Come on baby, it'll be alright, I promise not to let go of your hand or leave you standing by yourself looking like a perv as you call it. Honey, women bring their men into these stores all the time, no one will think wrong of you."

Walking around she would point out this or that on different mannequins asking if this or that item turned me on. I made my pat answer to everything *you turn me on* until we approached a display of hosiery, I had to seriously tell my dick to stay dormant, no way did I want to be sporting a boner standing in the middle of Victoria's. As we neared the display she noticed my interest.

"Do you like nylons?" I nodded. "Do you prefer panty hose or stockings?" I told her stockings. "Well do you like stay ups or hose and a belt?"

I had to gulp before I tried to speak. "I like both, stay ups and stockings with a garter belt do things to me if you catch my drift."

"Are you one of those guys who likes their women shaved and in tiny thongs?"

My God in heaven, she was putting me on the spot. I could feel the beads of sweat beginning to form on my brow. How to answer this without putting both feet in my mouth.

"I wouldn't begin to tell you what to do with your nether region, at the same time I like the natural look, maybe I'm old fashioned but I figure if we were designed with it why would we feel the need to shave it off? I realize with today's swim wear some trimming may be necessary, and again, I wouldn't dream of telling you what to do down there, but since you asked, I prefer it natural."

Little did I know a sales lady was right behind me until she and Alli burst out in laughter, obviously at my expense. I must have had a forlorn look on my face because Alli's hand was caressing my cheek as she looked into my eyes with love. The sales lady was the first to speak.

"Well that had to be one of the best ways of dodging the question that I've ever heard. By the way miss, those nylons and our panty/bra sets in silk are fifteen percent off until the end of today. I'll let you two be, come see me when you're ready to check out."

Alli still had her hand on my cheek as she leaned forward for a soft quick kiss. "Great answer Naial, I too prefer a natural look, I wasn't trying to put you on the spot, I sincerely want to know what you like. I've no intentions of dropping my bloomers and jumping into bed with you anytime soon, but if we do end up making it to wedded bliss, I want to be the sexiest thing you've ever imagined."

With a stern look she continued, "Oh, and I hate thongs even though I have a few for tight skirts and dress slacks. I'm going to take advantage of their silk underwear sale, I have some and love it. If you feel odd watching me pick out undies and want to wait outside, I understand."

I kissed her quickly, scampering out as quickly as possible plunking my ass cheeks alongside an old guy sitting on a bench right outside the door.

He spit into a cup and grinned as he spoke, "I see your woman dragged you in as well, why Dorothy insists I have to help her pick out what I'm gonna take off her later is still a mystery to me after forty years."

I'm thinking forty years and she still wants to dress like a hooker for you, at least beneath the surface, way to go buddy, keep on stroking. Of course, you can't actually say such things to a perfect stranger, but I sure thought it. When Alli came out she handed me the bag and put her arm through mine as we walked.

"What were you and that old guy talking about?"

"He was telling me his wife still has him help pick out what he's going to strip off her before he pounces. They've been married over forty years and she still wears pretty underwear. Isn't that something?"

"Ahh, she's the one. I watched a woman in her late fifties or early sixties picking out a pair of crotchless panties and a shelf bra wondering what that was all about. Maybe I should go back and get her number so she can give me some pointers. Forty years together and still going at it like teenagers, something to look forward to."

We had an opportunity to grocery shop that Saturday morning, I took her to breakfast first and then made our way to the farmers market. Being September squash and other fall veggies were in abundance, I told her I liked acorn squash, she liked butternut, we picked out two of each. The only time of year I eat squash is in the fall, although I don't know why, oddly enough I love chili but only make it when it's cool or cold. Go figure. From there we ventured to the store each taking a cart, we surprised one another noticing how many of the same items were in our carts.

With less than three weeks until the wedding shindig, we spent it getting to know one another on a more intimate level, we hadn't gone beyond kissing and being close physically, yet, it seemed to suit us well. I'd been hurt by past lovers and so had she, jumping into bed and all the ramifications that go with it if you end up not staying together I think weighed on both our minds. We seemed settled on the fact that we were attracted to and desired one another with a willingness to take our time and do it right. Right for us anyway, in our conversations we had both expressed a desire to find the right one and stay with them a lifetime.

Fall had begun to make itself known, standing at the bus stop was quickly becoming uncomfortable, the week before our trip for the wedding I suggested driving to work again, of course picking her up and bringing her home from work as well. She wondered aloud why her cousin would want an outdoor wedding in October, then again, it wasn't her circus or her monkeys, they were going to do what they were going to do, we were simply along for the ride. I picked her up for the first time on a Wednesday morning, it provided us with an opportunity to talk more openly to and from work.

She was done before me and walked to the flower shop to wait, it took less than fifteen minutes and she was buddies with all the girls working at the store. All expressed how happy they were to meet her since I'd done nothing but talk about her for months but hadn't bothered to bring her by, Alice the manager said she was beginning to think Alli was a figment of my imagination.

The four hour drive to her parents was but a few days away and I was becoming more nervous by the hour. After picking up her bridesmaid dress from the alteration place we stopped at a Denny's for supper. Alli sensed my trepidation toward our upcoming trip.

Taking my hand, she cooed, "Baby it's going to be alright. Mom and dad are anxious to meet you, I've been talking about you all summer just like you've been talking to the girls in the store, they want to put a face with the name. If I like you, they will like you, they only want me to be happy. What are you so worried about?"

"My greatest fear is that I will somehow disappoint you, that I won't measure up in your parent's eyes. I don't want to have that happen. Are you sure you want me there?"

She moved from her side of the booth scooting in next to me on the other side of the table, taking my hand and looking into my eyes.

"You stop that Naial, stop it right now. I don't want to hear those words leave your lips again, I know we haven't made love or been very hands on up to this point but I'm telling you this. I vowed I would never take someone home to meet my folks if I didn't think I would marry them, my folks know that and are eagerly waiting to meet the man who I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life in bed with. No more talk like that okay. It may not be proper etiquette, but I'll be the first to say it, I love you."

With tears forming in my eyes I whispered that I loved her too. When our meals came, she didn't move back to the other side, she sat next to me with her hand on my thigh most of the time. Having finished our meal, we were sipping our coffee while splitting a piece of cheese ake when she asked if I could take Friday off.

"I'm sure I can, what did you have in mind?"

"Don't think me slutty, but I thought we could leave right after work Thursday, we'd be there by ten and have the night to ourselves before going to mom and dads on Friday. They aren't expecting us until early afternoon. Naial, I'm ready to consummate our relationship if you are, I'm ready to make a commitment to you for the rest of my life. Do you feel the same?"

Once again I choked back tears as I answered, "I'm more than ready, I've wanted to tell you how much I love you for weeks but was afraid you'd tell me it was too soon. Yes Alli, I'm ready for a life long commitment with you. Did you want me to book a room for us?"

"Nope, I want you to come in tonight when you take me home, we'll make a reservation together. We aren't going to be intimate, that will happen Thursday night, but I want us to make this reservation together. Can we do that hon?"

At her apartment we booked a room at the Crown Plaza with a guaranteed late arrival. On the way home Wednesday night I asked if she could be packed that evening so we could load up and then leave immediately from work. She didn't think that would be an issue, not having to look after Hairy any longer there was nothing to keep that from happening. She texted just before eight to say she was packed if I wanted to come over, ten minutes later I was walking to her front door looking at the radiant beauty standing in the doorway. With the light behind her I could see her silhouette through the light robe she was wearing, I liked what I saw.

"Hi, I just got out of the shower, let me toss some duds on and I'll be right with you."

Five minutes later she looked as dazzling in sweats as she had in her slinky robe. "Did you realize that with the light behind you I could see through your robe?" I asked.

Sliding into my arms I was instantly aware she had no bra on, in a sultry voice she responded, "I was hoping you could. So, tell me, did you like what you saw? Do I make your motor run?"

There was no way I could stop my dick from responding, in seconds it was trying to stand straight inside my suddenly very tight jeans. Before I could answer she squealed and pushed against me.

"You did like what was beneath that robe. I'm glad because in another twenty four hours it will belong to you, I want to be everything you ever desired in a woman."

"I have to ask Alli, why the sudden change in our level of intimacy?"

"I want you as mine when we go to that wedding, I want you to know I'm yours ... and to be completely honest, I'm so horny for you I can barely stand it anymore. If we hadn't planned tomorrow night, I'd let you take me in the bedroom and screw me into the mattress right now. I want tomorrow night to be special, to be perfect, to be something we will remember fifty years from now. Can you wait one more night for me Naial?"

Our kissing took us to the couch where we swapped spit and did all we could to not get naked, as it was, she took my hand and put it under her top just before I left. As I palmed that perfectly shaped mound of warm soft flesh, I marveled at how firm it was, I tend to prefer smaller breasts, hers was the perfect size for her body. As we kissed, I imagined her taught nipple inside my mouth instead of her dancing tongue.

Standing in the doorway after I'd loaded her bags into the truck she spoke in a soft seductive voice, "I wanted you to have a prelude of what's ahead to tide you over, I'll tell you in advance I love having my breasts played with both manually and orally. You'd better go, my resolve is waning rapidly. See you in the morning my prince, be sure to dream of me."

Just as I was turning to go she took my arm, reaching into her pocket she slipped something warm and soft into my hand. Glancing down I saw it was a pair of red cotton panties with a lace front.

"A little something to help later on when you're *thinking* about me. Go home my sweet prince or we're in trouble. I love you."

When I picked her up in the morning I handed the panties back to her, "I washed them."

"You didn't have to do that hon."

"Oh yes ... yes I did." I mumbled.

She smiled ear to ear, "That powerful huh? You aren't supposed to know this but you're making me wet thinking about tonight. Maybe we should try to leave earlier so we have a longer night."

I thought about it a minute, "Sure, we can leave earlier if you can get off. Find out and text me, oh, by the way ... I love you my little kitten."

She slapped my arm, "You know you're the devil don't you? My gosh you know how to light my fires."

Hmmm, she said fires, plural, not singular, maybe the old fire hose will get more of a workout than anticipated, if so, the pump reservoir is full. She texted just after eleven saying she could leave at one, I texted back saying I would be in front of her building at exactly one oh five, which I was, holding the door open for her as she scooted in. I noticed that she'd changed from a business suit to jeans, a cotton blouse and a light fall jacket.

In part two they finally enjoy each other's body, he meets her family, their romance escalates from that point.