All Comments on 'Under My Umbrella Pt. 02'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I have read your stories before and I was not disappointed in this one either. I love the characters and the build up. I agree that some people will never give up the white vs black attitude. They will always look for differences instead of commonality. Happiness is what makes life worthwhile and we need all we can get. I look to see what kind of drama you will bring into their lives as everything is going so well. Will it be a car crash or a robbery where he gets hurt and she nurses him back to health. I look forward to seeing what comes out of your mind. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it

I cant wait until they are married and she starts popping out babies

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 4 years ago

Both chapters are great!

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Great Second Chapter

I so enjoy your writing and this part just reinforces how amazing your writing is. I love that it isn't all sex but a story of romance and living life.

Flar1958Flar1958over 3 years ago
Very good

But to read between the lines i think some habbits in America out of the 50th. At 33 you dont sleep in the same room as your spouse? We have lived together a long time before marrying. Nor me or her parents have had a say in it.

Too many think of color, but if you put off the skin you cant say this body is from Africa, Asia or South America. We ALL have red blood. And we ALL are children of the same world.

When you can marry without color, religion, gender only ou of love we get a better world. And stories like these help.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES