Under Pressure Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At her breathless and panting affirmation, I bore down into the pressure points at her ring fingers, attacking them with merciless pressure until they snapped into place seconds later. Before she could recover from the mighty orgasm that triggered within her, my hands came down to pin her wrists instead and resumed their pressure. She was still twitching from the last points when the power of these were unleashed, and she came screaming and thrashing as I kept her locked there against the wall. Just as she began to calm, still pinned, I kissed her deeply and pressed into the bridge of muscle between her arms and chest. Her eyes flew open as the brutal waves of pleasure suddenly resumed, and her screams were only muffled by my mouth over hers.

As she struggled to hold onto consciousness through her delirious and overwhelming sensation, I leaned in to whisper into her ear. "I know you have been wanting that, Layla."

"I wasn't sure you had it in you, Jay. I like it. A lot." She was smiling broadly. "I can feel it even more this time. You're making me who I was meant to be."

I heard the door creak open, both of us turning to look as Lucy and Lilly came in. Trust the ladies and their timing... and that their reaction was to set down their bags, strip down, and come to join us where I had Layla pinned. Lilly had a smirk on her fence as she asked "what did we miss?"

"Six pressure points and four orgasms. Would you ladies like to help me with the last five?"

Lucy looked at me. "Five? You mean you want to push her all the way across the finish line?"

I pumped in and out of Layla a few times as I considered it. "Yes. Yes, I do. We are working, and can keep working, and make this new life together. Let's go." Layla, for her part, nodded eagerly with me, still clenched onto my mighty length. Lucy and Lilly stepped in, latching lips onto Layla's newly-emerging breasts, hands playing over her body. Mine came down to where her legs clenched around my waist, to the sides of her knees, as I felt for the points of power hidden there. The faint sparks under her skin.

These took more effort. Even knowing what I was doing, even knowing more about what went into it, they felt more "off" than most. Several minutes later, minutes that would have left me an exhausted mess six months ago, I felt them give way. It was a good thing, both that I had her pinned and had two lovely assistants. Otherwise, when her legs and arms locked out straight with the power of her pleasure, she would have dropped straight to the ground. As it was, the three of us laid her down on that carpet as I continued to pound her into the ground. Next were even harder points, deep within the pelvic cradle, but I was practiced this time.

I found them fast, my thumbs pressing deeply into the soft tissues there to find the hidden treasures. To unleash the raw power of her body, to push her past the limits of the body humanity had chained her to. When they let go, I could physically see her body start to change the vast amount I had already set her on track to go through. Her muscles getting more defined, the lines of her face sharper, eyes larger, breasts swelling. Ever so slowly, ever so slightly, likely imperceptible to someone who didn't have both my knowledge of what was coming and boosted senses. Her voice began to pick up that unbelievably sexy tone the others had, her movements smoothing even more. I could feel the pull of her depths on me, demanding that I cum with her, and it was an extreme effort of will to not do so.

I had one more task to do.

As my hand came to her womb, Layla's eyes went wide. I knew she could feel what the power was doing to her, I knew she could count. She knew that what I was doing would be the final piece of the puzzle. Silently she mouthed please, please at me, and both Lucy and Lilly's hands joined mine. Together, we pressed down onto the twenty-first point of lusty power in her body, and before our combined will it gave way. In a flash, golden tracery began to flow outward from where our palms sat, spreading throughout her body as the power engulfed her.

She grew, long and elegant, coming to a stop nearly seven feet tall. Muscles defined themselves, and her hips and breasts grew in delicious proportion. Her eyes took on a golden hue to match, her hair a fiery river, her every contraction around me giving more and more sensation than the one before. As I pulled back for one last mighty thrust, I saw that a golden ring had joined the blue and red ones already there, and as I pushed into her I could feel myself much further in her depths than before. I came, and it felt like my entire being joined in. Every cell of me orgasmed in tune, every bit as intense as those bits that used to have it covered.

In a rush, it ended. Even orgasms that complete and all-encompassing had to end. I stood, pulling myself from the still-transforming woman beneath me. She had... a lot further to go than the others did at this point. When I came to my feet, I noticed a lot of things were different. The angles were off, for one, and I was having to put almost no effort into moving. My muscles felt more powerful, the details of the world around me sharper. Looking down, I could see that I was nearly half again the size I was before downstairs. Instinctively, I knew that there were basically no women on Earth who could take that without either permanent injury or supernatural assistance. I also knew that I'd be able to fine tune it to whomever I needed. There was no pain in my body, no fatigue at all despite what we had just done, and I knew in the same way that I had just performed my last of these pressure point massages.

The moans from the floor finally settled. I looked as Layla rose, now fully become all I could possibly make her. She rose, tall and slender, her curves generous but nowhere near the overwhelming force of Lilly's. She moved, and her slightest motion was nearly hypnotic in its precision. Her skin was a perfectly even light tan, the smooth flow of her muscles forming their own lines that complimented the rest of her in a way beyond mere perfection.

We all knew, then. It was time to go. With nary a word, we began to pack the home we had all come to so recently. Some hours later, we paused in that work. What we did after, I leave to your imagination... but I'm pretty sure you know by now.

12