Under Pressure Pt. 02

Story Info
Husband watches old bastard use his wife's butt.
3.1k words
4.43
32.4k
47

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toughfire
toughfire
399 Followers

Peter kept eating Anna's pussy for a long while. His brain tried to process everything that had happened, but he couldn't think straight as he savored the fuck juices on his tongue.

Anna moaned with her eyes closed, lost in a confused trance. She looked tired and not like herself. Her body glistened in the warm light and her tits trembled with post-sex exhaustion. It was obvious she had never experienced such an intense fuck. She sat on the bed and helped Peter remove his wet clothes, and they lay naked on the sweaty bed which smelled of Bob's nut sack. Peter held her gently in his arms as she rested her face on his chest, and they fell asleep.

As he plunged into a feverish sleep, he dreamed he was falling into a pool over and over again. He swam and tried to get out, but his body felt heavier and heavier. Bob powerfucked his wife on the lounge chair, pounding her from behind as her tits bounced vulgarly, creating a dirty sound of primal sex. "Everyone will hear them," he thought. "They will hear them and everyone will know". He swam faster and tried to breathe, but Bob's deep laughter echoed louder and louder as Peter drowned in shame.

Then he saw them wrestle on a master bed and realized it was in their bedroom. Bob tickled Anna's pussy and prompted her to laugh and squeeze his cock. He grabbed her tits and sucked on them like a hungry bear. The bed squeaked vulgarly as Bob plowed Anna on top of her, until the sound became unbearably loud. The bed gave up under their weight and crashed on the floor, but Bob kept banging and fucking for hours, as Peter desperately tried to close the curtains and hide their sweaty sex.

He woke up abruptly and felt his dick throb against Anna's thigh. He caressed her hair and tried to recollect what had happened, but his mind was slightly fuzzy. He knew that a man had fucked his wife and he somehow just sat there and watched. He felt a strange taste in his mouth and noticed a masculine scent in the air he wasn't sure where it came from.

Peter noticed the morning felt infinite and static. Anna woke up sometime later. She yawned slowly and rubbed her forehead.

"Peter, I'm sorry..." she whispered and hugged him. Her warm breasts pressed against his torso.

They used the bathroom and silently dressed up. Peter's clothes looked a little rough, but they were presentable enough. They left the hotel room and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

The restaurant was empty and Peter guided her to a table near a glass wall. The hot sun sparkled on the lounge outside. As they tried to swallow some tea, Anna tried to explain something.

"Bob Harrison is a powerful man... he tried to flirt with me several times... I thought he was just being funny, but now everything makes sense..."

"I have enough money to fuck him up..." mumbled Peter.

"Honey, we can't... he owned my pussy last night... and you swallowed our fuck juices... nobody should know about this..."

Peter gulped. Bob suddenly swaggered into the room and approached them. The bastard had a casual smirk on his face to signal he knew their dirty secret. He wore a white polo shirt that exposed his thick, hairy arms and some khaki shorts. He seemed pretty comfortable for a man who had harassed a married woman in front of her husband.

"Good morning, cupcake," he smiled to Anna. "Morning, hubby," he patted Peter on the shoulder. "May I join you two?"

Bob grabbed a chair and sat down before they could say anything. He spread his arms on the table, stared at Anna's cleavage and then looked at Peter knowingly.

"I want to apologize for my behavior last night. I was under the influence..." Bob stopped and looked around. "Well, let me be honest... I was very high, and I felt more savage than usual. But you two were high as well, right?"

Anna nodded slowly and took another sip. She looked like a shy girl and not the bright and confident woman she usually was.

"But I don't apologize for fucking your wife... what's your name again?" asked Bob.

"Peter..." replied Peter meekly.

"Yeah, whatever... I don't apologize for fucking your wife, buddy. From what I recall, you enjoyed watching," Bob lit a cigarette and blew the smoke slowly. "Anna has a sweet pussy and I want a second round."

"How dare you," said Peter quickly. His dick throbbed uncontrollably inside his pants.

"Don't act tough now," Bob chuckled. "How's it taste, huh?"

"Bob, please..." whispered Anna.

Peter felt his face burn. He tried to stay calm and not make a scene. He knew Anna would hate to feel exposed at that moment. They remained silent for a while.

"Look, you deserve to know the truth," continued Bob calmly. "I've been trying to bed Anna for a long time, and she resisted very well. She must love you a lot. But I also know she loved my special treatment last night. So let's not beat around the bush," he grabbed Anna's delicate hand and caressed her casually. "Come to my room when you're ready, and don't worry... no one needs to know about this."

Bob kissed Anna's hand like a gentleman. Then he stood up and grabbed a card and a pen from his pocket. He placed the card in front of Peter, winked at him and walked out of the restaurant. The business card was white and silver, with "Bob Harrison" written in golden letters. The note said "Room 60".

Peter and Anna looked at each other's faces and tried to read each other's thoughts.

Thirty minutes later, they knocked on the door.

Bob appeared and chuckled warmly. He pulled Anna into the room and French-kissed her loudly, embracing her into his strong arms and groping her ass cheeks through her short dress.

Peter just stood there in shock, admiring how sensual Anna looked against that big, old brute. Her round curves and delicate, peachy skin were elevated by his monstrous proportions. Bob suddenly looked at him impatiently and barked.

"Close the door."

Bob hugged Anna tighter, drowning her in his chest and devouring her neck. She moaned in ecstasy and the sound of her voice made it clear she reluctantly desired to be dominated again. She looked at Peter with a trace of concern in her eyes, but Bob grabbed her chin and shoved his big tongue into her mouth again.

He grabbed her hair gently and threw her on the bed. He moved on top of her and removed her dress and underwear casually. Her pink tits bounced up and down when he slapped them with an open palm. She whimpered and let him squeeze them and suck on her nipples.

"You naughty girl," he provoked and then stood up.

Bob approached Peter with a filthy smirk and whispered in his ear.

"Look, buddy, I know you're a faggot. Thank you for letting me fuck her... well, you don't have a choice, really, but it's nice seeing you accept your place," Bob's deep chuckle made Peter's eardrums vibrate. The man grabbed the back of his neck nonchalantly. "Give in, bitch boy. I want you to act like a total bitch in front of her, do you understand? Give in, buddy. Give in and I may give you a treat. Now kneel."

Something suddenly switched inside Peter's brain and his dick twitched faster. He obeyed.

Bob nodded with a nasty grin and crossed his arms as Peter kneeled down. The man suddenly noticed Peter's throbbing bulge and laughed.

"Look how happy he is," he said to Anna.

The bastard sat by her side and kissed her neck again. Anna looked at Peter with a confused expression, half horny and half surprised.

"Come here, hubby. Come closer," the man commanded.

"Bob, please, be nice to him," Anna pleaded.

"Now, cuck!" shouted Bob.

Peter crawled closer and lowered his head. The shame was hard to bear.

Bob grabbed Anna's hair and kissed her intensely, creating dirty, wet sounds, and then they both looked down at Peter.

"Do you like that, cuck?" asked Bob, slapping Anna's right tit and biting her neck. "Answer me. Do you like how I use your wife?"

"Y-yes..." whispered Peter. His voice sounded pathetic.

"Yes what?" pressed Bob.

"Yes, sir... I like the way you use my wife..."

"Do you hear that, buttercup?" said Bob in Anna's ear. "He likes it. Do you understand? We're all on the same page here."

"Bob..." moaned Anna.

Bob chuckled and removed his shirt, exposing his vulgarly hairy torso. His fat and muscular body created a ridiculous contrast against Anna's feminine frame. He moved one arm behind her and the other arm on top of her and grabbed her pussy. When he started rubbing her lips, they noticed how wet she was.

He mumbled in her ear and made her body spasm by touching her clit.

"Do you like the way I dominate you, huh?"

Anna moaned as an answer. Bob gave her clit a few little slaps.

"Do you like the way I treat him?" he rubbed her clit and observed her face contort in pleasure. "Aw, I know you do, baby..."

Bob snapped his fingers and pointed to his boat shoes.

"Take my shoes off, chump," he commanded.

Peter blinked a few times and slowly grabbed Bob's shoes. The old bastard wiggled his toes when they were out and continued to kiss Anna. Her dainty feet lay on his big thigh. Peter held the big shoes idiotically and felt his face burn again.

Bob rubbed her pussy faster and pierced her with a dirty gaze.

"Now help me remove these. Let's remind your hubby what a real cock looks like..."

Bob removed his shorts and threw them at Peter. His fat schlong jumped out like a monster and changed the energy in the room. Suddenly everything seemed to surround the presence of his vulgar manhood.

"Does that make you wet, buttercup?" he grabbed her hand and encouraged her to stroke his cock, and then rubbed her moist entrance. "My big boy wants to play with your cute pussy again," he released a nasty laugh.

Anna closed her eyes and enjoyed the pussy rubbing. Her soft hands moved faster and faster around Bob's shaft, making his cock throb aggressively. He bit her ear and whispered dirty things to her, making her body spasm and her shiny tits jiggle.

"Make it wet for me, princess," he suggested.

Bob lay back and spread his legs comfortably. She crawled between them and sucked his prick, exposing her dripping pussy and little butt hole to Peter. Her ass cheeks bounced a little as she choked on Bob's cock. Bob grabbed her head and throatfucked her for a while.

"Come on, sweetheart, give me that sweet throat lube."

"Guk..."

"What's that, princess? I can't hear you..."

"Guk gluk guk gluk..."

She choked a few more times on his shiny prick and he finally seemed satisfied. He pulled her hair gently and positioned her on top of him. Her pussy touched his cockhead and it throbbed and lined up with her entrance. He spread her ass cheeks apart, stretching her cute pucker and wet pussy lips, and whispered something in her ear.

The tip of his tool knocked on her pussy hole and she slowly sat on it, impaling herself willingly and whimpering with every inch that entered her. They whispered sweet things to each other and Peter couldn't hear them. Her hips started bouncing up and down his fat pole, slowly and carefully at first, and then increasing the velocity comfortably. Bob slapped her ass a few times and encouraged her to go faster.

"Oh, Bob... it's so big..." she moaned.

"I know, baby, I know," replied Bob warmly. "Biggest dick you've ever seen, huh?"

"Yes... oh, yes... it's stretching me so good..." she cried.

"Do you like the way my big boy is stretching you? Admit it..."

"Oh, fuck... yes... I like the way you stretch me... I'm sorry, Peter, but it feels so good..."

She started convulsing on his cock and released a loud squeal of pleasure. He took advantage and started thrusting into her with strong movements, making her moan ever louder. He grabbed her waist and powerfucked her for a long while, making her so excited her pussy started making dirty, wet sounds. Peter felt a little heartbroken when he noticed she was creaming for the first time - on Bob's cock.

Bob turned her around and pounded her missionary style. His chicken eggs bounced and slapped her butt hole. She wrapped her curvy legs around him and moaned with every thrust. Peter cursed that old man for having so much energy. He fucked like a pro, treating Anna like some cheap slut, doing things to her a gentleman would never do. Bob had ignited something in her - something deep and primal, and watching her give in was disturbingly erotic.

"Does he fuck you like this?" he whispered in her ear.

"Please, Bob, please... oh, Bob..." she begged.

"Tell me, baby... does he fuck you like this?" he thrust harder.

"Ahhh... Bob! Fuck, fuck, fuck..."

"Tell your hubby how much you love this..."

"I love it! Oh, Bob, I love it! I love it!" she came uncontrollably.

Bob watched her spasm on his cock, caressing her hair gently. They rolled on the bed and kissed passionately and his cock came out with a "plop".

He kissed her hair and made her lie on her belly and spread her legs. He crouched on top of her and suddenly rubbed her butt hole with his fat thumb.

"Relax, cupcake... relax... now I'm gonna teach you something new..."

Bob spat on her little pucker and rubbed it again, and Peter burned when he noticed what Bob wanted.

"No... stop!" he protested. "She doesn't do anal!"

"Shut up, wimp," replied Bob.

"What?" whispered Anna slowly. "Anal? Bob, please..."

"Shhh... stay calm, sweetheart," Bob caressed her back with one hand and pushed his thumb into her butt.

"Ouch! Bob! What are you doing?" she protested.

"Sir, please... she's never done this before..." protested Peter, standing up and trying to push Bob away from her.

Bob didn't move an inch and stared at Peter with a threatening gaze. With one finger stuck inside Anna's ass, he used the other hand to smack Peter in the face.

"On your knees, limp dick," he slapped Peter two more times. "Don't make me beat you up."

Peter slowly kneeled down again. He tried to think of ways to make Bob stop - pick up the phone and tell the police an old man had a thumb up his wife's butt? Run away and call the hotel staff and tell them his wife was about to get assfucked?

A tear left his eye as he observed Bob loosening up Anna's virgin hole. Deep down, Peter had dreamed of one day having the honor to take her anal cherry.

"She's never done this before, huh?" Bob smirked proudly. "So you've been saving your wife's butt for my big boy here?" he chuckled. "Sweet. Thanks, buddy."

He pointed his wet cockhead at her pucker and slowly but steadily broke into her most private place. Anna whined in protest. When the entire head entered her, he grinned at Peter and winked, then started thrusting into her.

"Oh, fuck!" she screamed. "Bob! It's too big!"

"Fuck yeah, baby..."

"Ah! It's too big! I can't take this..."

"Don't worry, babe. You can take this. I promise you can take this..."

Peter grabbed her hand and held it gently, not knowing what else to do besides giving her some emotional support. Bob shoved another inch into her, waited a few seconds and then thrust gently for a minute. Then he pushed another inch, waited again and then fucked her slowly, grunting in pleasure. He repeated the process patiently and kept fucking his way into her butt.

"Relax, buttercup, relax..."

The bastard managed to go balls-deep in her ass. He released a breath of relief as Anna struggled to accommodate his girth. When he started thrusting faster, her moans of pain slowly became moans of pleasure. Her face had a confused expression of fulfillment. Peter observed in horror as she started to enjoy the anal stretching.

"Fuck, that feels perfect," confessed Bob. "That tight ass feels like heaven."

"Ahhh, Bob, it's so hard..." observed Anna.

"That's your fault, pussycat..."

Anna gave in and started whimpering lovingly. They enjoyed a delicious anal sex for a long while. Bob lay on top of her and massaged her shoulders as he banged her. His balls slapped her pussy with every stroke and at some point, she started moaning louder than usual.

"Ah... ah... it feels so big in me..." said Anna.

"What's that, baby? It feels so big, huh?" provoked Bob.

"Ah... it's so good," she let out.

"Fuuuck... yeah, baby. I told you, buttercup."

"Yes, fuck me... It feels good now! Fuck my little butt hole..."

Bob pulled her hair and they stood on their knees on the sweaty bed. He kept pounding her from behind and his hands grabbed her bouncing tits and flicked her pink nipples.

Peter's dick twitched uncontrollably inside his pants. The sounds of rough sex were driving him insane.

"Suck her pussy, cuck," Bob snapped his fingers.

Peter quickly obeyed, lying on the bed and positioning his face below his wife's pussy. There he was able to see the crystal clear image of Bob's cock assaulting his wife's butt - the big balls bounced dangerously close to Peter's face.

"Eat her pussy! Now!" shouted Bob.

Peter gave in and licked his wife's cunt. His tongue slid on her cute lips and massaged her wet clit. He savored the delicious taste. Then he noticed Bob's balls were slapping him. Anna moaned in pleasure and came loudly. She squirted several times in Peter's face and mouth.

"Oh... fuck... what?" she mumbled confusingly.

"Fuck yeah. You're squirting, baby," explained Bob in her ear. "Good girl..."

"Oh, no..." she moaned. "It's your fault!"

Bob guffawed and kept pounding her with gusto. She squirted again and drowned Peter's face in her sweet juices. Bob roared and came deep into her, making her scream with every thrust. When he was finally done, his cock came out of her butt and slapped Peter in the face.

Bob let the couple use his bathroom. Peter and Anna rubbed each other's bodies under the hot shower. Some semen oozed out of her butt hole, as Peter rubbed her red ass cheeks with soap. They dressed up and Bob offered them a card with a phone number.

"Use that number if you need a third round," he said casually.

An hour later, the couple left the hotel and drove home. Peter enjoyed the afternoon breeze and looked at Anna's sweet face. She smiled and gave him a wink. He didn't know how things would be, but he knew he wasn't going anywhere.

toughfire
toughfire
399 Followers