Under the Bar in Paris Pt. 01

Story Info
Dark room play with Parisian men at a gay bar.
2.5k words
4.27
2.7k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/04/2024
Created 02/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved Paris from the first moment and enjoyed great times in the museums and patisseries. What a great combination for a fulfilling and stimulating life. But Paris was also known for its other stimulating life; there were very sexy people in Paris.

The women all dressed so stylishly and had fantastic figures. They also had good opinions of themselves and exuded a personal satisfaction that was most attractive. The French men had those deep and sexy accents that told you it will be a wonderful time in bed with them.

During this visit to the City of Lights, I decided to explore the darker side of Paris in one of its gay bars. I had read about this location online and knew that there wouldn't be much English spoken there, so I had to practice my French phrases for ordering a drink.

Located not far from the gay district, my choice was a small bar that had a basement area for play. The online pictures were not very clear, so I didn't have much to go on other than the knowledge that once you ordered a drink, you could gain access to the downstairs without any additional fee. Seemed like a good deal to me.

I arrived at the location in the late afternoon anticipating that men getting off from work would stop by for a beer and perhaps something more. Like many other small gay bars, it had an unassuming storefront with a door that could only be opened by pressing the buzzer and being viewed by the bartender from inside. It was probably not necessary in these days of acceptance, but these are also still days of violence, so better safe than sorry.

I pulled on the heavy door and was immediately met with a huge change in lighting from the bright sunny day outside. The dark red walls didn't bounce back much light but absorbed and softened what was generated by the dim lights.

Ahead of me was a small L shaped bar that could seat about eight people and around the walls were small tables and chairs that could seat another fifteen or so.

The most entertaining element about this bar was the very graphic gay porn that was playing openly on the two large screen televisions. The volume was low but the grunts and moans were still audible. I internally laughed thinking about the sports that would be playing in a regular bar. This was a major improvement.

I took a seat at the short end of the bar where no one was sitting. The thirtyish dark and handsome bartender with a good build and short black hair approached and asked about my beverage interest. I ordered a popular draught beer.

There was nothing "gay" in his attire or approach and he could just as easily have been working in a straight bar. He poured the beer properly into a glass and placed it on the bar in front of me while stating the price. I provided a ten euro bill knowing that this would pay for the beer and provide some change that I could leave as a tip.

The bartender placed my change on the bar and returned to the group at the other end of the bar. All of them continued their boisterous conversation in French. It didn't seem that they were talking about sex or the porn.

My eyes slowly adjusted to the limited light and I saw a couple of men sitting singly at tables texting on their phones. I sat at the bar nursing my beer for the next fifteen minutes to get the lay of the land.

During that time four more patrons entered, ordered their drinks and took peripheral seats to use their phones. No one sat in the seat next to me. A couple of them paid a coin or two to coat check a jacket and then I noted two of the patrons make use of the staircase behind me that I hadn't seen when I entered. They gave me the courage to do the same, taking my half finished beer with me.

It was a steep iron spiral staircase and the walls were black so even less light was available. This led me to hold the railing firmly and take my steps carefully making sure that my head had clearance. When I arrived at the bottom level, I noted an open wash area with mirrors and a toilet. I had read that no shower facility was available and they were correct.

An area about ten meters long had a row of booths along one side and an open wall with ledge on the other side. No seating was available, even inside the booths. It looked like a couple had glory holes. No porn was playing down here, so men had to make their own.

At the far end was an open booth with a leather sling hung in place. I wasn't interested in the sling for myself, but I would have enjoyed watching two hot men make good use of it. I didn't see anyone in any of the booths which were all open but there were four or so men along the wall checking out who was there.

The men were a mix of older and middle aged as well as a couple of younger ones in their twenties. I couldn't read who was a top or a bottom in the dim light. As often happened in these situations, there was a lot of looking and hesitancy with no one initiating activity. Since I was in a very horny mood, which had led me to come here in the first place, I wasn't going to just stand around forever.

I moved myself into the largest open booth which didn't have a door and could allow for three or four men to be standing close together. I went into the back, dark corner and got on my knees. I unzipped my pants and took out my cock for some personal stroking.

A couple of men walked by and stopped to take a look, but didn't enter the booth. Then a man a bit older than myself, approached me with confidence and opened up his dress pants. He knew what he had come for. He had a big uncut cock that he pushed toward my face where I had been wetting my lips in anticipation of such an event.

I held his cock with one hand and opened my mouth wide to consume the head of his big cock. He was not hard, but was already at about six inches with some good thickness. Taking his cock took some effort and required me to focus on relaxing my mouth and throat.

He grunted in pig like fashion as he felt the warmth of my mouth. He wanted more and held the back of my head with his strong hands and pushed himself in another inch. I pressed my lips firmly against his cock and he said, "Oui, Oui," with pleasure.

I knew that he was going to be a challenge for me, so I took out the small bottle of poppers I had brought and took a hit. These were not new so they had modest effect, but it was enough for me to relax and let him go at me the way that he wanted.

I felt this domination growing in him and he wanted to just fuck my face without mercy. He understood my poppers hit and gave me a few seconds to respond to the drug. When he heard me give a good exhale of relaxation, he knew that he could take me how he wanted.

By now there was another man who had entered the booth and was stroking his cock next to the older man. This man was mid fifties and might have been working class, stopping here after work, for what he wasn't getting at home anymore.

The older man kept the other man from getting too close and pushed his cock quickly into my watering mouth. Since I was now relaxed, I didn't gag or pull away but allowed him to use me for his pleasure. I was there to stimulate his big cock into being bigger and harder.

He pumped hard against the back of my throat which enjoyed the fleshy sensation of the tip of his cock. He never got fully hard and I could tell that he was using up some of his energy, but he kept hold of my head as he continued to thrust into me in an impersonal way.

As he tired, he allowed the other man to put his dick in my face. The working man was completely hard and really thick. He was less aggressive, but clearly in need of a warm place to put his big dick. I opened further and took his cut cock about half way in and used my tongue to apply pressure to the underside of his cock.

I heard another deep grunt of response and decided to press on and see if I could take the whole thing. I came close, as I felt my face press against his dark pubic hair. I pulled back for air and plunged in again. This time he found the back of my throat where I could squeeze him fully. I felt him arch his back to push in as far as he could.

I began a serious pumping back and forth for the full length of his erect penis. Each time I let him come most of the way out before I pressed my lips hard against his hot flesh and took his solid cock to the back of my throat. I could feel that this was getting to be too much for him, so I switched back to the older man who was happy to have my warm mouth back on his cock.

He had softened a bit which was fine after the workout my mouth had just had. I used one hand to gently stroke the working man which kept him engaged in our threesome. I didn't sense that the two men interacted with each other but their clothed bodies were close together to keep their cocks near my face.

I began a serious pumping action with the older man and he held my head in place to show his dominance which may have been more important for him than the sensuous pleasure I was giving his cock.

He wanted to control me and do with me as he pleased. Therein was his desire and pleasure. He still didn't get hard but it was a nice cock to feel in my mouth and I was happy to surrender myself to his dominance.

I returned to the thicker man and knew that he was not going to be able to hold out for long. I decided not to tease him but to go full bore and take his cum. I opened my mouth wide and pumped all the way down and back out a dozen times in quick succession.

Each time he began to quiver until he gave in and let go a huge shot of sperm that overwhelmed my mouth and I had to back off to swallow so that I wouldn't choke in the dark intimate space.

"Oh, Oh, merci," he offered in relief and happiness as he backed away. I knew that I had fully nurtured his happiness that day and that he would be a better man for having gotten the relief that he sought. Maybe he would even bring some flowers home to the wife.

Was this man exploring his bisexuality just as I had done in the porn theaters of New York in my forties? Was he trying to figure out that his life had changed and he had to catch up? Or was he just another man who had determined that a warm mouth is a warm mouth and in the dim light of the adult bookstore it didn't matter much who swallowed his load. Release was necessary.

Perhaps he envisioned me as his fantasy whore wife on her knees in the dark with other men breathing heavily and watching, stroking their cocks while his whore wife took his creamy load. He might still see himself as completely straight.

The huge load of sperm and sucking on two big cocks had taken their toll on my energy level and I knew that it would take a lot to make the older man orgasm so I chose to stand up and get cleaned.

I could tell that the older man was disappointed, but it was not to be helped. I went to the wash area and cleaned my face and washed down some sperm with the remains of my beer which was not at all cold anymore.

I relaxed to regain my energy because I had come here for my orgasm as well. When I felt rejuvenated, I returned to that same large booth area and pressed my back against the back wall while unzipping my jeans. I took out my cock and began stroking. The old man came by but he was not interested in providing me with any pleasure so he passed on by.

A twenty something dark skinned African man came over. I had noted this thin youth earlier interacting with another man and thought that he was of interest. He seemed very shy though and was hesitant to make full contact. I undid the buttons on my shirt and exposed my smooth chest and sensitive nipples.

He pressed his young smooth hand against my chest and began to slowly rotate one nipple providing a gentle massage. Soon he began to apply more pressure and my cock responded appropriately.

He began to twist the nipple and noted that it got firmer when he did so. He also noted my breathing change and an "mmmm," sound emanating from my chest. He used his other hand and did the same thing to the other equally sensitive nipple and I was getting very aroused. I was stroking my cock and he encouraged me to continue. He only briefly touched my cock to verify its firmness which was now significant.

He became more aggressive and really squeezed both nipples hard, twisting them firmly. He used a good amount of pressure and I was getting close to an orgasm. "Oui, Oui," he encouraged me and I shot a big load into my hand.

My body quivered as he continued to pull on my nipples until he felt that I had emptied my balls. He then reached down with one hand and took some of my load and licked it into his mouth like an amuse bouche. He backed off and I thanked him for the hot release.

I was now as relaxed as my working man, but had no partner to go home to. Perhaps he had no more guilt than I had for our furtive experience in the recesses of the gay bar. As I walked back to my Paris apartment, I viewed the dusky city with a new hue from a fine dark gay experience tasting of beer and cum.