Under the Bar in Paris Pt. 02

Story Info
Dark room play with Parisian men at a gay bar.
1.5k words
4.12
1.5k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/04/2024
Created 02/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About three days after my exciting experience in the gay bar, my libido returned to full force and I needed an outlet. Since I wasn't having any good fortune in meeting someone from the Internet, I decided to make a return to the dark cruisy basement of the gay bar. I had then enjoyed two big cocks and perhaps I would have more good fortune.

I arrived at the bar in the late afternoon since that time seemed to work well during the first visit. The same bartender was working and I bought the same beer so that I wouldn't have to worry about speaking more French.

I only stayed at the bar with my drink for five minutes because I had come for the activity below the bar. Taking my beer, I carefully wended my way down the metal spiral staircase. Now that I knew the lay of the land I didn't have to be as cautious. I wasn't quite a regular but I wasn't a neophyte either.

I noted four men cruising the area and there must have been two in one of the booths since the door was closed. I went to the adjoining booth which had a glory hole.

I bent down to peer into the dimly lit closed booth through the four inch wide hole in the wall. I could see the pale ass of one man who was pushing his cock into the face of a man who I could not see at all. I heard the heavy breathing of the man who was pumping and the slurping sounds of the recipient. There was a sexual heat emanating from their booth and I rubbed my crotch to stimulate my appendage.

A fortyish man came into my booth and pulled a thick cock from his jeans. Since I was bent over looking into the glory hole I only had to turn in his direction for his cock to be properly positioned for me. I licked my lips and he brought his cock to my face.

He was already partially aroused and he supported his cock from underneath to slide it into my open mouth. I loved the pleasant thickness of his six inch uncut cock. He didn't touch me but pressed his other hand against the dark wall for support as he pushed his cock deeper into my welcoming hole.

I kept my head in place while he pushed back and forth inserting his cock into my warm wet mouth as far as he could go. It didn't matter to him that I was older as long as I was giving up my mouth to his needy cock.

He exhibited animalistic insistance more than any sensuality. He craved a place for his release and my mouth was there for him in the dark. He increased the speed of his thrusts and I felt his cock getting thicker and harder. His breathing deepened as his need for release increased.

His deep grunting sounds told me that his cum was on its way, but he didn't hold on to me as he pushed his cock and his cum into my throat. I savored the taste of his hot fluids as they coated my throat on their downward journey.

He backed up and quickly tucked his cock back into his pants. He leaned his body against the wall as he pulled up the zipper. He exhaled deeply a couple of times and quickly departed without any comment.

There hadn't seemed to be anything gay about this man, so it must have taken some courage on his part to come to this gay bar seeking sexual release. Perhaps I had been like that when I first went to porn theatres in New York to get blow jobs from men. The taste of his cum went well with a swig of my beer.

A little while later a small framed Arabic looking thirty year old man came down the stairs and began cruising his options. He was very attractive with his dark skin which I anticipated would be pleasantly smooth. He was wearing a light tee shirt and tight denim shorts that curved tightly around his small ass. The whites of his eyes stood out in the dark and beckoned to me. I followed him into one of the booths that didn't have a door. He turned and smiled displaying more bright white on his face.

He held his hand out at my crotch level and I walked over to him. His small hand sensually rubbed my cock through my denim shorts and I responded well to his ministrations. He undid the zipper and released my hard dick from its confines.

He bent down and took me into his warm mouth while I leaned against the dark wall for support. I rubbed his soft dark hair that was so youthful and attractive. He didn't suck me for long, but turned around and dropped his shorts to the floor exposing his naked ass.

The beautiful curves of his dark skin spoke to me and I put on a condom. He bent over and braced himself by putting both hands against the wall. I moved up behind him and discovered that he had already lubricated himself. He felt open and ready, so I pushed the head of my cock inside his smooth sexy body.

He seemed very receptive, so my cock continued its deeper exploration of his body marking new territory with each push. Soon he had taken all of my seven inches and was eager to be fucked.

I held onto his slender hips as I energetically thrust in and out of his hot young body. His skin was smooth and soft, almost feminine. "Yes, Yes," I heard him say in English. His encouragement led me to push harder and deeper which was very stimulating.

I could tell that an orgasm was building and I didn't want to cum so soon after my arrival. I pretended to orgasm and held his body tightly against me, keeping my cock fully inserted as I trembled. He didn't want me to linger inside, but pulled away and put on his shorts. He made no comment as he quickly departed. It was an abrupt ending to our sexy merging.

I was surprised when I came out of the booth to see a small gathering of men at the far end where the sling was positioned. I went to observe and noted that there was a mid forties, thick and hairy naked man who had placed himself into the black leather sling with his ass exposed, hoping for penetration.

There was a short stocky man nearby stroking his average but thick cock. He was fully clothed and in his early fifties. Just his cock was visible. I wondered if he had the confidence to fuck in public.

He seemed to change his mind as he tucked his hard cock back inside his pants and wandered off. The other men must have been there to watch, because they then wandered off as well, leaving the man in the sling naked and disappointed.

I had no interest in the stocky man and returned to cruising the booths. There was not a lot of activity so I returned to the booth where I had been with the young man. I took out my cock and played with myself, bringing my shaft to its full attractive hardness. I hoped that someone would join me and get on their knees. I really wanted a good blow job.

A bit later, the young Arab came by and saw that I was in full arousal. He smiled and came into the booth. He didn't bother to suck me, but pulled down his shorts and braced himself against the wall in the same position as our first encounter.

I came over to him and tried to push his head down to pleasure my cock, but he only wanted to be fucked. I decided that thrusting my cock in and out of him would be a good way to orgasm and I was ready.

I put on a condom and slipped up behind his sexy smooth ass. He backed up onto my hard cock and I pushed inside with one quick shove that brought my balls all the way up to his body. I was not in the mood for gentle this time and moved quickly into intense powerful thrusts of my hard cock into his soft flesh.

He grunted with pleasure from each of the thrusts and his breaths shortened. I loved the feel of his skin and enjoyed watching my lighter colored cock disappear into his darker body. The head of my cock was stimulated by his tight ass and I felt my orgasm rising. My cock got harder and thicker and filled him fully. Like the Frenchman, I grunted out my orgasm as the condom filled up with my sperm.

He quickly moved forward releasing my cock. He smiled happily as he dressed and departed, contented with his success. I put myself back together and climbed up the spiral staircase. The sun had not set and the city was filled with bright daylight contrasting with the darkness under the gay bar.