Under the Crescent Moon

Story Info
A fairy likes if huff 'n puff 'n rough from The Big Bad Wolf.
2.6k words
3.86
2.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Dimension 20: Neverafter Fanfic)

Nara the fairy of Cunning x The Big Bad Wolf

Started: 16.04.2023

Finished: 16.08.2023

Word count: 2,666

Reading Time: Approx 15 mins

The Times of Shadow made everything harsh. Were the woods always frightful? Yes. But if you were smart and good, you would not stray from the path, and you would be safe. But curiosity gets the better of us. The allure of finding something new, something better, was always too enticing. If you had smarts, intelligence or cunning, you could keep yourself safe.

That's what you tell yourself at least.

It was all perspective though. What was terrifying for the fly was merely a meal for the spider. Two sides of the same coin, if you will. Like tonight, for example. The light of the crescent moon illuminated only the most minute of spaces in these woods. Nothing stirred, not even the wind. One may view this night as isolating, lonely. Another, merely private. Freedom to do as they wished with no witnesses or interruptions.

A soft glow of light grew from the floor of the woods. Like the beautiful orange flame of a candle, it rose up. And before realising it, the flame took shape in the form of a woman, who walked out in her corporeal form backwards. Walk was not the appropriate word. Floated? Flew?

Her wings glittered spectacularly when the moon rays fell upon them. Her face was hidden under her immaculate orange top hat. Her dress seemed to not wave in the wind of her flight but more float as if she were underwater, swirling gently around her.

The dress itself was most alluring. It was fire orange and pinned together with a beautiful clasp on her left side hip. The style of the dress was more like a jacket wrapped across her body than an enclosed slip on. She loved the way one of the shoulder straps slipped down and hung off her shoulder. She loved her glittering skin, so she exposed as much as she pleased. Her elegant leg, a treat for all who gazed upon her, only had the clasp on her hip preventing onlookers from seeing more. The fabric flowed either side of her leg and was, on purpose, the first thing others would notice of her. Who could say no to a fairy with legs like these?

She raised her head, breathing in the gorgeous night. Her top hat tumbled backwards off her head. In a smooth transition, as if she had done this for millennia, she outstretched her hand and the hat rolled down her shoulder, down her arm and the brim was perfectly caught in her fingers. She glanced down at the hat in her hand and noticed the glow of two eyes, observing her from the shadows of the woods.

The creature circled her, keeping it's eyes focused.

Without the hat her dark black hair shone in complimentary contrast with the rest of her. Which in turn, simply made her glow all the more brighter. Just as her wings glittered, so did her warm sepia brown skin. Orange sparkled all over her. As she kept her pose, the creature paid attention to the motion of her rising and falling chest as she breathed.

"You know we could do this more often." The Orange fairy flipped her hat back onto her head. Sweeping her hair over her shoulder as she brings her hand back to her side. "It doesn't have to just be now."

The creature stepped forward and moon rays hit his muzzle. He raised his head, looking at the crescent moon through the clearing of trees. The black fur around his face and neck was lined with a sliver glow.

"And miss this glorious sky, Nara?"

He continued towards her. Silver glow highlighting his fur as he walked through the moon beam. The weight of his steps seemed unnatural for a wolf of his size. No dirt stirred, no imprint left. It was as if he was never there. What's more scary than a creature that cannot be tracked? The fear that looms in all in the Neverafter is that the Big Bad Wolf could be lurking in every shadow.

"My available time is dwindling as each day passes. I have been needed more since the Times of Shadow. I only have time for matters of the utmost importance these days." Upon his approach of her, Nara was floating at a convenient height. His tongue extended and he licked up her thigh.

Descending herself ever so slightly, she floats closer to him and gently strokes one of his ears. "Utmost importance, you say. You're not so big and bad when you're as smooth a talker as that."

He took a moment of pause having noticed what was on her hip. "That's new."

"You like it? I needed a new clasp. Perfect colour to match my outfit, don't you think?" Her thumb traced around the frame of her crescent moon clasp. It continued it's circling caress onto her thigh, swooping inwards, her fingers getting lost under the fabric of her dress.

The Big Bad Wolf continued licking. His wide, wet tongue bringing a touch of bliss cutting through the chill of the night. Her finger brushed up his muzzle to his forehead. Coming back and swooping the side of his face, directing him between her legs. There was no reason to beat around the bush.

The puffing of air coming out his nose blew through the space between her dress and her skin. Nara felt it flow out onto her chest, escaping through the tiniest of passage it could find between her breasts. His tongue was soft, slipping and sliding a different part of her with each lick.

Nara's legs wrapped around the head of the Big Bad Wolf. His fur was coarse but she had grown used to this. It shaped itself around her thighs, caressing her as she pulled herself deeper into his tongue, rocking her hips in mid air. Her back arched, shining her chest to the sky. Her hair fell off her shoulders, swaying beneath her.

Once her legs were around him, The Wolf could do more because now that she couldn't float away. He put pressure on her clit with his top lip. Rolling his head forward to give her a good rub. His open mouth puffed his warm breath giving her a chill around her pussy from all his saliva and her own wetness.

Nara's fingers were gliding through his fur. Her fingers curled and uncurled, flowing with the same motion he was pressing into her. Her legs tightened their grip as she fucked his mouth.

She was enjoying it too much. She could feel the heat start to rise up in her like a volcano. She didn't want to erupt yet. Nara released her hold on his head, arched backwards as if doing a back flip, flew to the side of the Big Bad Wolf and pushed him to the ground.

He lived up to the reputation of his name. Between his legs was a big, red, throbbing wolf cock. The shaft was smooth, the tip lubricated with his leaking enjoyment. The base was bulbous, practically begging to be fondled.

Nara whipped her head around, tossing her hair to the side and flipping her top hat to the ground, landing perfectly right side up after a few spins on the brim. Her hands encircled his cock with a squeeze and went from tip to base. Her fingers spread and wrapped around the knot, pulling it up and then having her mouth come down on his head.

Her tongue flicked the tip. Tasting and sucking the pre-cum out of him. She gave him a full experience. While one hand caressed his knot, the other stroked with a strong but pleasurable grip up and down his shaft. She timed it so both hands pulled upwards while she went down with her mouth. Nara's tongue slithered and swirled the underside of the Wolf's cock. She had to taste every inch of it. As she kept thrusting it into her mouth her saliva began to drip further down, making the slide of her hand slick and easy.

The Big Bad Wolf was happily pinned and trapped on his back. His tongue hung out the side of his mouth. Her legs had straddled his body but the skirt of her dress covered any chance of seeing the show. His paw brushed her skirt over her back. She was leaning over him, still standing. The moon rays made her arse glitter and sparkle. His paw kneaded one of her cheeks so he could get a better look of her.

And what a look it was. Her legs spread over him, the jiggle outline of her arse cheek as he pressed it, her pussy was dripping onto him from sucking him alone and just past that, he saw her boobs swaying from her motion.

Did she want it over so quickly? He couldn't last much longer.

His hind leg kicked at her, gently but forcefully to get her off his body. She rolled onto her back, looking up to his face already towering over her.

Her hair was sprawled out on the ground, resembling fire. She tilted her chin up, elongating her neck. His eyes followed it down to the middle of her breasts. She was such a naughty thing. A fairy degrading herself by touching the ground. And for the Big Bad Wolf no less.

His head lowered, tongue coming out and licking between her breasts and across her collarbone. "Turn around." He directed in her ear.

Nara was as swift as she was cunning. In an instant she was on her elbows and knees and flicked her skirt out the way in the same motion. The Wolf mounted over her, the tip of his cock sliding between her legs. Waiting for her insertion.

Her hand went between her legs and took hold. She slid herself up and down on him, teasing herself before letting him in. She could feel his shaft, it's pulse. She put the tip in, slowly pushing against him to fit more. Each stroke she made with her pussy she pushed him further in and each time she moaned.

She got to a point she couldn't move herself anymore. He was so nice and warm inside her. It was too relaxing. She melted.

...Until she was jolted out of it.

The trick was to be patient and let Nara bring him in. Any size could fit as long as you didn't rush it. She lead him in deep enough, he could take it from here. Let her lie down and enjoy it.

The down side of their size was he couldn't watch her. He had the view from before going through his mind. He imagined her spread legs, her boobs jiggling from his thrusts. This was better than how she was pleasing him before. His whole cock was wet with her fluid. Being gripped by her insides. Squeezing him from tip to base. All of him massaged at once.

The roughness of his thrusts excited her. She had to hold her body tense to stay in place and not be shoved away from his glorious cock. It always went so deep. Filling her every insides. She could feel the smooth texture of his shaft and the way he would shape her around him. His knot kissed her pussy lips with each pounding.

And yet, she still needed more. Nara thought of how close he got her with his mouth. Her fingers went directly to her clit and rubbed furiously. It was coated from her fluid dripping out of her. So slippery, she moaned as she felt the heat rise up again. The Wolf changed his rhythm. Slow and powerful. He made her feel every inch of him which at this slow pace, made him feel bigger. His knot knocking at her entrance, each pound trying to get in.

Just as everything felt tight, the right amount of finger swirling achieved her release. Nara's hips bucked back into The Wolf. Her hand fell to the floor as heat and tingles originating from between her legs flowed through her whole body. She went weak and he more than took his opportunity.

He plunged his knot inside her. She gasped and her body twitched from being filled even more. She was extremely sensitive during and after cumming. He huffed and he puffed as his cock devoured every sensation she unintentionally gave while she rode out her orgasm. And in going deeper, feeling his entire cock and knot ensnared inside her, her heat transferred.

The Wolf was the one more like a volcano. Throbbing inside Nara. Feeling the delectable twitches inside her wet warmth. Building up, begging to flow and be released inside. He pumped trying to get even deeper still. To try and get a few more strokes in before...

He thrust hard enough her weak knees gave in and collapsed her completely on the ground. She could feel his explosion inside her. The Wolf had her pinned, holding her down as all his energy and pleasure finally flowed through. Caught between a sigh and a whimper, Nara could tell he had released all and the weight of his body on hers had him practically melting over her. His panting was gruff as he lay on her catching his breath.

She reached her hand back to pat whatever she could. Her fingers where met with licks and he buried his head in her hand. They lay cosy and snug together while waiting for The Wolf's knot to ease and decrease in size. Once Nara was able to feel his cum begin to slowly leak out of her, they knew it wouldn't be too long until he could try releasing himself from her.

When The Wolf stood and slid himself out, Nara's wings immediately fluttered, shaking off any and all leaves or twigs she had collected when on the ground. She hovered to a height that matched The Wolf's haunches and brushed off her dress much the same. The Wolf also gave a shake that travelled from head all the way down his body ending with a tail flick. Nara did a quick search on the ground for her hat and swiftly scooped it up. Brushing off dirt and leaves once again.

Now that the deed was done and their fun was had farewells were in order. However, there was something in their arriving conversation that was curious to Nara. She must ask before they part for the night.

"Wolf, you said, you only had time for the utmost importance..."

"...What is the question you are asking?" He huffed.

Nara flicked her hat, returning it to her head. "What of the little girl? The one in red. You've spent some time with her quite recently. What is she to you?"

He took a long sigh. Buying time to think up a lie or ignoring the question altogether?

"I am the End to All Things; and all things must come to and end. All one can do is prepare for what happens after..." With a nod, The Big Bad Wolf turned away from his lover and walked into the shadow of the woods.

Nara looked up to the sky. She was now alone under the crescent moon. The stars were pretty, glittering around it. Her eyes turned back to the direction she last saw The Wolf. Everyone's business was their own but there was something ominous in the way he didn't answer her question. Her finger and thumb held the brim of her hat as she tipped it.

"...See you in the stars."

A flame arose from behind her. Not even looking behind, she flew backwards into it. Harmlessly engulfing her, her fairy body merged within the flame. Like a candle flicker there was a waver in the flame and it sunk into the earth. If not for the warm embers that formed on the spot of her descent, no sign of her would be present at all.

And the story continued Neverfter.