Under the Fireworks

Story Info
Meets Brec Bassinger at a fireworks show, public sex ensues.
2k words
4.43
4.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under the Fireworks (With Brec Bassinger)

Premise: A lucky fan meets Brec Bassinger at a Fourth of July Fair (you know, when we actually did stuff like that) and after some talking she takes him into the woods for some public, naughty fun.

NOTE: The following story is a work of fiction, and intended for a mature audience. The author of this piece has no relation, personal or professional, with Brec Bassinger and the piece is solely based on sexual fantasy.

The parking lot was full as I entered the packed, absolutely packed park trying to find a way to the fair. It was like this every Fourth of July here, and today was absolutely no exception. Shoulder to shoulder traffic as I made my way through the fast food and carnival games. Behind the fair was a large, open air park which would be prime viewing. I was alone, but damn it if I wasn't going to miss the fireworks display over the river tonight. I found my spot, sitting down on the grass as I staked my claim. The closer it got to the fireworks I knew there would be a ton of people would be swarming the area. Behind us I could see a small, secluded area that I knew was hidden in the treeline.

THUNK. Just then I felt a ball hit me, must have been a soccer ball by the weight that just recently shot into the back of my neck. I leaned over, quickly grabbing the back of my neck as I felt a sharp pain shoot down my spine.

"Oh shit, I am so sorry!" The girls' voice from behind me said as I heard a couple small footprints heading my way. I stood up, still feeling the soreness in my neck as I turned and saw her. She was very short, a whole five feet two inches. I smiled as I looked down at her, cute petite slender body, curly blonde hair. She was wearing a white tank top with a flag on it and some blue jean short shorts. I was also able to tell she had a blue bikini top on underneath the tank top.

"It's...it's alright." I replied to her as I felt my eyes wander up and down her body. I saw her bite her lip as she looked up at me slightly. I stood almost a full foot above her so she looked almost like a plaything to me.

"I'm Brec. Nice to meet you," she reached her hand out and smiled. I gently shook it.

"Kevin," I said as I let go and smiled. She smiled back before looking up at me with the beautiful green eyes she had.

"Do you....want to grab a bite, Kevin?" she asked sweetly as I nodded to her.

"What's the fourth without a funnel cake?" I said back, lust already beginning to fill me as we walked back toward the carnival. I was losing the spot I'd so expertly chosen, but for this girl, it was worth it.

Brec yelled to some friends of hers that she was leaving and threw the ball back to them. We walked back to the carnival area, talking and getting to know each other. I bought us a large funnel cake to share, and we slowly made our way back toward the treeline of the park. I took a large bite and heard Brec giggling at me.

"What?" I said as I stared at her.

"You've got some white powder on your nose." She laughed as she moved closer to me. In a quick, almost instantaneous movement, I saw her get on her tiptoes and lick the powder off my nose. I felt myself grow aroused immediately, feeling a growing erection in my pants as her tongue gently caressed the tip of my rounded nose.

We continued walking by the treeline. Dark was falling and an announcement on a loudspeaker nearby announcing the fireworks would be beginning in fifteen minutes. We finished our food and began walking toward my spot again, both of us smiling. Brec then noticed the small, nearly hidden pathway.

"What's there?" she asked as she moved closer to me.

"It's a small clearing, completely hidden. The trees block it, so you could probably do about anything and get away with it." I laughed as I saw the street lights begin dimming themselves for the show.

"Let's see," she winked at me as I nodded, following her into the pathway. We zigged and zagged through the trail before I reached the clearing a few seconds after her. When I walked in, I saw her tank top was already off, thrown to the ground as she stared at me. "You said nobody can see what we're doing in here, right?" She smirked and headed toward me. By this point the show had begun, the booming of the fireworks above illuminating both of our bodies.

I smiled, looking at her breasts as she instantly reached down, rubbing my already growing bulge inside of my jeans. I groaned slightly as I felt her hand rub harder, her other hand pulling my shirt off, and then running down my smooth skin and down my abs. Looking down, I noticed her already small body was going lower, giving me a devilish smirk as her index and forefinger run up the hem of my pants, undoing the button as her other hand made it down to help. She unzipped, smiling and licking her lips as she lowered my pants and boxers hungrily with a feverish pace. My large, thick cock sprung out and she looked at me with a shock on her face as her hand moved up to my shaft.

She stroked it sensuously before kissing the tip of my head with her red lips. Brec then took the head into her mouth, moaning as I felt her tongue swirl expertly around the head. My hands moved down, running my fingers through her hair as her mouth moved further down the shaft, her small lips almost struggling to take the full girth of it. My head arched back, feeling the strain of the hit earlier, but pleasure filling my cock as it had already started to throb deep inside her wet mouth.

I looked down, seeing she had unzipped her own pants, her hand slid in and rubbing herself as I saw her pull my cock out. She licked up and down the sides of my shaft and then down to my full balls, taking them both into her mouth as she sucked them. I felt her tongue also swirling around, taking notice of each one before she spit them out, her hand stroking my cock covered in her saliva. I stepped out of my pants, hanging my shirt on a nearby branch and returned my attention to her, pulling the string from her top and watching her breasts pop out at me. Brec then pulled back, yanking the strings of her bikini away and showing off her large tits for her small size to me.

"You like these, baby?" Brec said as she licked her lips at my cock again, running her fingers around her nipples teasing me. I nodded to her, barely able to make out a sound as she stood up, swaying her hips back and forth as she pulled down her shorts and the bikini bottoms underneath. With her nude body standing there, flowing under the exploding fireworks, I bit my lip and moved toward her, my hands squeezing her tits playfully as she leaned up and kissed me softly, sliding her tongue in. I kissed her back, feeling the warmth of her nakedness touching me as her hand reached down, stroking my cock as I felt it rub against her skin.

Brec moaned into my mouth as my fingers rubbed and squeezed her small pink nipples. She nibbled on my bottom lip playfully, looking at me as she took a couple steps back, rubbing her own pussy. A loud boom above as she turned around, showing off her perfectly round ass and spreading her legs as she bent over. I moved behind her, my hands grabbing her hips as my cock moved itself in. She was already incredibly wet as I felt my thick shaft stretch out her hole. I looked as she grabbed on to a tree for support and began thrusting her hips backward on my bare cock. I grunted and could hear her whimpering softly as we matched each other on the thrusting.

I reached around as I thrusted, my finger barely being able to reach but I began rubbing her clit as I stretched her tight pussy out, feeling my shaft rub against the insides of her walls as I felt my cock throb. I continued to thrust as I spanked her ass with my other hand. She moaned louder as the booming overhead must have masked the sounds to the rest of the park. I pulled her back on my cock as I felt myself get closer. But before I had the chance to cum inside her she knocked my back, turning around and kissing my passionately as her hands explored my chest and body.

Brec slowly pushed me into the ground as she straddled me, her bare thighs touching me and climbing on top. She bit her lip, moaning as I watched her rub her clit as she lowered her pussy again onto my cock. I could feel the suction envelop my cock as she bounced up and down on it, looking down at me sensuously. She began running circles around my cock, rubbing her tits for me as pleasure almost uncontrollably coursed through my body. This was easily the best sex I'd had in years, she knew exactly how to pleasure my cock as she watched me grunt in approval.

My hands reached down, rubbing on her clit again as I felt her sway in circles on my throbbing cock inside her. I rubbed harder as I felt her moan, before letting out a scream as a few loud booms erupted to mask it to the rest of the world. She smirked at me as I felt it, she came all over my cock as I felt her fluids flow down and over my cock. I moaned back as I thrusted up into her, able to move faster inside her now.

She stood up, winking at me as she pulled me up as well, getting on her knees and stroking my cock. Brec spat on it, stroking it faster as she stared at me, knowing I must have been reaching my peak. She sucked it some more, her tongue ravenously licking her own juices off my cock as I felt her tongue explore every ridge and vein. She took a few seconds to suck my head especially, and right before I exploded she let go, leaning herself back as my cock came all over her face and dripped down over her breasts. I watched as she took her fingers and cleaned the cum off of her face and chest, sucking on her fingers and smirking at me before standing up, grabbing her clothes and starting to get dressed.

"That was amazing, babe." Brec smiled, kissing me on the cheek as she grabbed my phone out of my pocket, entering her number before handing it back to me. "Call me any time. If I'm in town, we'll definitely hook up."

As soon as Brec was dressed she had returned to her friends. I returned just in time to watch the finale of hte fireworks, but that was far from the most impressive thing I'd seen this Fourth. When I returned home that night I texted her real quick, not trying to sound desperate but hoping she'd respond to me. She responded nearly immediately. We spend a good couple hours talking until around three in the morning. Then all of a sudden I got a new text....

I'm staying at the Hilton up by the airport. Room 1231. Come on by ;)

Hell yes I was going to go another round with her.