Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Exactly Purrfect ;-)

Jakladd, welcumm back. I've been a fan of Literotica, and Jakladd's stories 4 years. Crissy has had many delightful "sesions" in hur dainties when reading them. You ran excellent writer 4 this horny Pantyboi. My increasing fantasies about "gay" sexuality is expressed succinctly with this latest thread you've shared.

SissyCrissy6245...........xoxoxo

jakladdjakladdover 4 years agoAuthor
Unknown Desires - Epilogue / The Boy Wife

The boy wife.........Well it came to pass. We are not married yet but really I am Kent's boy wife. If you are the feminine partner to a masculine male in a homosexual relationship, you know how it feels. It's heaven. You're floating. The way you just feel so girly and fem around your man, you tingle. You love all the girly stuff, it's who you really are inside; the panties, the lingerie, the dresses, the makeup. You can look like a hottie and you know it.

But you also know you don't have to be in girl mode 24/7. Being just a little bit feminine is exciting too, wearing boy clothes with perhaps just a little makeup. The understated fag look. Maybe an androgynous top over your jeans in a feminine color no real guy would ever wear that says you probably are a fag. Or just some soft lavender eyeshadow at times, subtle enough to have someone think "is he wearing makeup?, he's gotta be a fag." Other times wearing boy clothes and some dark emo eyeliner leaving no doubt you are a fag. You love your toes painted pink. Just to let your man know how faggy you really are. He knows and he loves it. You love being his fag boi. You tingle all the time just knowing you are a fag at heart, knowing you really are his girl. Being naked for him is what you love, knowing he wants your smooth slim sexy body for his pleasure.

Truth be known, even when I'm in just jeans and a tee shirt he knows I'm his girl. When he takes off my tee shirt, I'm standing there topless and sexy in just jeans, my smooth hairless body on display for him and he kisses me, I'm his girl. His hot breath in my ear and raspy stubble on my face and neck, one hand caressing my naked chest the other slipping into the back of my jeans feeling my cute little ass and slipping a finger between the cheeks and playing with my tight hole, I'm his girl. As my jeans come open and his manly hand plays with my hard little penis with his tongue down my throat, I'm his girl. Or sitting on the couch together, my head on his shoulder and my hand sliding over his crotch, making him hard, then having the joy of freeing his cock and giving him sweet head as he runs his fingers through my hair, I'm his girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I want to take my clothes off for a man, prance around in panties, kiss him, suck his cock and let him fuck me.

ColonelinguistColonelinguist8 months ago

Very well done jakladd! This was a work of fiction and yet it spoke out loud and clear about closet homosexuals who have Chosen to be that stereotypical perfect little cocksucking wife boy for that special man.

It would not surprise me at all - given a Choice - half the men in this world would not enjoy becoming some sexy dominant man’s tight ass pussy wife boi for just a few weeks, but how many of them might choose to stay that sexy wife boi forever? I s’pose it would depend on Whether or not the man was capable of causing his wife boi to have those analgasms you writers are always mentioning ( or not! )

I have myself imagined being a Daddies wife/boi; often times when I am Masturbating too!

I would no longer go visiting a gay bar made up in drag like ‘Billy’ often did in this story, but the idea of wearing panties, dresses, makeup and heels every day at home, plus serving my one strong guy when ever and where ever he commanded me to, could still be heaven on earth for me too!

jakladdjakladd8 months agoAuthor

Thank you so very Coloneinguist.....funny you mention this, here is what I posted this very night on my bdsmlr blog:

Let's be honest about this......there are many, many married 'men' who in reality are cross dressing closet homosexuals who wish they could be married to a masculine man, and not be an impostor of a husband as they are now.

Conversely, there are many masculine married men who, if they could, they would rather be married to a sissy wife rather than the frigid, emotionally stressed, shopping obsessed, drama laden, always putting off sex, never really enjoying it anyway, like it's a chore like vacuuming, cold bitch of a wife they have now.....

...and to be clear the fact that both the masculine husband and the sissy wife will be getting great sex many times a day rather than a few times a month, it's so much better.

bobbijayne bdsmlr

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I just love your stories and your insight into what it means to be a closeted crossdressing homosexual..my wife has had suspicions about me forever. As in this story, she knows that when she’s not interested in our having sex, she’ll just firmly finger me. She knows that I’ll cum almost instantly and then go off to sleep. I’d prefer to be married to a very feminine but selfish and conniving crossdresser. I’m fairly well off and I’d love it if she liked that idea, the idea that she could be married to a rich husband, and just spend her days shopping and lounging and looking pretty. Would like to have an affair with a needy CD like that, with her constantly putting pressure on me to make her dreams come true by marrying her..Even our wedding would be hot..feeling the ring unbelievably tight around my finger..her dream come true..”lawfully wedded”…She’d look so sexy gazing at her massive hideously expensive diamond, her black push-up bra peeking out…

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjakladd@jakladd
Married male, closeted homosexual crossdresser. That statement above sounds like a line from a personal ad, it may well have been at one time. I enjoy sex, and I enjoy writing about sex. Many elements in my stories are taken from real life experiences, some scenes portrayed a...