Under the Gaze of the Sirens 04: The Gay Chat Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third time we got together it was very brief and she was in another house still living with her dad. She snuck me into her basement, and I spent the night. Throughout all three episodes of us dating she never once had me over when her dad was around to meet him and this last time, she snuck me in while he was asleep. So, I spent the night with her in her bed in her basement; she was in a tee shirt and panties, and I was naked. She wouldn't touch me, told me not to touch her, she told me to "just roll over and go to sleep".

All this that had happened between me and Deb in our dating, it was too much. Sounds too crazy to be true, but I'm not shitting you all of this happened. My head was spinning and that was the last of us ever being together. But that did not stop me from calling her now and then, guess I was a glutton for punishment. She never answered or returned any of my calls, so I thought that was the last of it. Then she calls me that night just as I hooked up the first time with Dave, so this is what part she plays in all this.

After the parade and lunch, she came over to our place and we had a few drinks. Dave and I probably would just have had a few beers, but Deb brought over a bottle of Jack, and we were drinking Jack and Cokes. That's what she always drank, Jack & Coke or Jack and Seven. She could drink any guy under the table. Sitting on the couch with my boyfriend on a Saturday afternoon after the Gay Pride Parade....getting snockered with my ex-girlfriend. I was at one end, Deb at the other and Dave in the middle.

Deb kept whispering things in Dave's ear and giggling. We all had a good buzz going, everyone was relaxed, though it was a bit freaky for me with Deb sitting there getting tipsy and giddy. She was more fun, more open and looser than most of the time we dated. She'd look over at me on my side of the couch and say things like "you little fucker, look at your toes, I always thought you might turn gay" or "little fairy fucker, I bet you have panties on" or "fucker, I hate you" with smiley little smirk. She was just lit and was saying it in a jovial manner. Dave was a good sport about it, but Deb seemed to not let it go.

"I want to see you two queers kiss," Deb went on in a cute, snide remark.

"Deb!" I told her, hoping she'd let it go.

"No, it's okay. Let her have her fun," Dave chimed in, amused at what a little sparkplug Deb was.

Deb got up, grabbed my hand pulling me up off the couch saying, "let's put some lipstick on the little fairy, come here," as she grabbed some lipstick from her purse and led me into the bathroom. She opened the lipstick and said:

"You're wearing panties, aren't you?" She chided me. "Let's see," she said as she gave a tug at my jeans.

I was wearing a pair of light pink bikini panties as my pants dropped to the bathroom floor.

"Fucker. I knew it," Deb said as she grabbed my penis and balls through the panties and gave it a mean, harsh twist.

"Ouch!" I responded as things seemed to be going back to days of old.

"You little fucker. Stand still. You could have had me, but you turned gay. Now we have to make you pretty so you can kiss your booooooyfriend," she went on in her animated, drunken, snotty tone.

It was all just so bizarre, like things were back when I was dating Deb. Honestly, living with Dave, even though we were a gay couple, things seemed normal, stable, sane. With Dave, I never felt (or with any girlfriend I ever had or my ex-wife) that I was being tossed around psychologically in some destabilizing irrational mind game like just about every single minute was with Deb. I was questioning why I even called her again, now that I was steady with Dave. Why had I invited her to the pride parade with me and Dave? It seemed like a very bad idea as I had grown accustomed to normal relations with normal people.

Yet also, in the midst of our inebriation, I was enjoying Deb's attention towards me in this "Alice in Wonderland" moment. She smelled divine as she held my face to apply some of her lipstick, a very neutral shade of pink, she never was that flamboyant with her own makeup except for always the dark eyes. With Deb so close to me and looking lovely in her white blouse and bright pink bandeau bikini top, in my tipsiness I tentatively placed a hand on her blouse touching her breast.

"Stop that, you fucker," she scolded me as she slapped my hand away. "You had your chance with me, but now you're a fairy," she said looking me in the eyes, almost with a little tenderness, rather than her usual 'I'm always a badass bitch, I'm always in charge' attitude.

We looked into each other's eyes in a state of disbelief that we were so close to each other after all that had transpired in the many peaks and valleys of our strange love affair. Then in an aggressive move she forced her lips on mine as we kissed hungrily, totally blowing my mind. Instinctively, I reached both hands under her blouse, under her bandeau top, touching the flesh of her tender small breasts. She did nothing to stop me feeling her up like this. When the kiss broke with us both gasping breathless in desire, I pulled my hands out and unbuttoned a few of her blouse buttons, then pulled down her pink bandeau top to view the breasts I always had loved to see, to touch, to kiss and suckle upon.

I might have relished being gay and femme with Dave, but I suppose it was a strange kind of gay, especially after masturbating so many thousands of times in my life to the sight of naked chicks in girlie magazines. Deb's breasts were perfect little orbs of pleasure, not big, grotesque, huge, oversized cow udders that so many guys like. My lips went to one, then the other of her pretty little titties, kissing and suckling upon them. Tasting her titties was rocking the whole of my being with this unexpected happening and the revival of the love I had always had for Deb and her luscious body.

Sexual desire, sexual contact, sexual arousal is the single most important part of my existence; masturbation, a female's lovely body, the taste of cock, it did not matter. The pinnacle of it all was always Deb and her body, from the first moment I was able to see and touch it and slip my penis into her pussy, regardless of the insane things she put me through to even get her naked. She always told me she would test me to see if I was man enough to keep her. With my mouth tasting the lovely femininity of her breasts again at long last, not even an inkling crossed my mind that my loving boyfriend was waiting for us out on the couch.

The lipstick Deb had put on me moments ago had mostly been kissed off by our frantic kiss yet a taste of it remained making the ravishment of my mouth on her tender titties unbelievably erotic. In the heat of our actions the top edge of my hand had knifed between Deb's legs pressing firmly against the crease of her sex through her shorts. As my hand rubbed firmly back and forth along her pussy, Deb ground her pussy back into my hand. We kissed again and when that kiss broke I unsnapped her shorts and zipped them down.

Reaching in I began fingering the crease of her pussy through the thin material of her bright pink panties, now quite damp as my mouth returned to her tasty lovely little titties. She reached touching the flesh of my penis, pulling on it. Deb was dancing her pussy on my finger; she moaned softly as I bathed her breasts with the warm wetness of my mouth and tongue. Fingering her pussy faster and faster I bit and nibbled on her hard, tiny, pointy nipples, her lovely small titties were damp and warm from me kissing, licking and biting them. That threw her into a frenzy as she thrust her pussy hard against my hand and her breathing was huffing and ragged. With an emphatic moan escaping her lips, Deb let loose with:

"Stop it, you fucker! Leave me alone. Get your hands off me," screaming it so loud Dave could hear every word out in the living room, while pulling up her shorts.

She stormed out of the bathroom, as she pulled up her pink bandeau top up over her titties while halfway out into the living room. Dave was wide eyed and dropped jawed over what was happening. Deb threw herself back to her spot on the couch, finished off her drink and poured another one. The massive erection I had had seconds earlier disappeared as I pulled up my pants and sheepishly returned to the couch rubbing Dave's leg as I sat down.

"What was that all about?" Dave asked, looking at me then at Deb.

"Fucker. I hate you," Deb sneered, not looking at anyone.

The tension and disbelief wore into the awkward silence. Dave took my hand, holding it with a comforting squeeze.

"Little, fucker," Deb muttered again, nursing her Jack and Coke.

I wanted to ask Deb "maybe you need to go" but was afraid to, afraid that she might explode into a worse tirade, or even start breaking things, she had done it around me before. In a very gay movement, I nuzzled my face into the side of Dave's face. We kissed tenderly, isn't that what Deb wanted to see in the first place? The whole day was more than a little weird, like my sexuality. So many things turned me on and settling into a gay relationship with Dave was more comfortable and satisfying than anything I had ever known. We had sex all the time, I did not need to hide any kinks, I could live them and express them out in the open with each other. I did not need to jump through hoops to have sex every once in a while, on Deb's terms and play a twisted dating ritual game. I now still masturbated but it was always with Dave; masturbating as I sucked his cock, masturbating as he fucked me, masturbating as I masturbated his nice cock late at night naked in bed and horny. It was both very hot and very awkward kissing Dave in front of Deb.

"Ahhh....that's sweet," Deb said in a snotty tone.

"You don't have to stay," Dave told Deb, breaking our kiss.

Dave got up and went to pee. With Deb on one end of the couch and me on the other end, it was awkward, to say the least, especially after our little encounter in the bathroom.

"Fucker," Deb sneered, in a playful, not serious tone. "I still love you."

I did not really know what to say. I still loved her, still wanted nothing more than to be in bed with her ravishing her incredible lithe naked body, licking her tasty heavenly pussy and putting my ever so hard cock in her, fucking the shit out of her as we kissed like animals.

"I still love you, sorry that it didn't work out," I said apologetically.

"You are a sorry little fucker. Now you're a fairy and I hate you," Deb sneered just as Dave came back. "Don't mind me, pretend I'm not here so you two can be queers with each other."

"Wow! She's something else," Dave whispered in my ear after pulling me up to him standing in front of the couch.

We stood there making out, stopping only to shed our clothes. With us both naked, we kissed as we played with each other's cocks. Deb was getting what she said earlier about wanting to see us two queers kiss. I love being naked, I love kissing, I love being hard, I love sex, so doing all this in front of Deb was turning into quite a thrill standing there by the couch. Dave and I broke the kiss with our penises hard against each other's. Glancing over at a wide-eyed Deb, I then sunk to my knees and mashed my face into Dave's massively hard cock, licking and sniffing it, kissing it before sinking my mouth over it.

A gasp and an "oh my" uttered from Deb's lips as I sucked Dave's cock in front of her. Just the whole kinky nature of what was going on made me give it a little emphatic eagerness sucking cock obsessively in front of my ex-girlfriend. Dave played it up as well holding my head and face fucking my mouth. This went on for quite some time before Dave pulled me up, kissed me hungrily and led me to our bedroom. It was up to Deb if she was going to follow, and she did.

Dave and I rolled around naked in bed, kissing passionately, pulling on each other's cocks, nuzzling and moaning oblivious to Deb watching intently sitting up against the headboard. Well, not exactly oblivious as we were really getting into it when we slid into a sixty-nine, obsessively sucking on each other's cock. Deb had unzipped her shorts and had a hand inside rubbing herself as she watched us. Dave started licking my boy pussy so I knew he would be fucking me soon. We rejoined kissing and passionately nuzzling as Dave pressed his cock to my cheeks, soon reaching into the nightstand for some lube. Dave always told me I was a good fuck and now Deb was going to get to see him butt fuck her ex-boyfriend.

Dave pressed his cock firmly up my butt as he entered me. Lifting my hips with my knees bent and feet flat on the bed I spread my legs like a girl as Dave started fucking me. Dave was all over me, kissing me, nuzzling me, tonguing my ear as we made love and his cock humped up into me. We writhed and moaned in our love making, in so many ways it was exciting have Deb watch, as us two guys fucked in front of her. Deb was fingering herself through her panties as Dave and I fucked. Our lovemaking went on and on as I would catch glimpses of Deb steadily fingering herself.

Would have loved to get ahold of her panties to sniff, after making her come in the bathroom in them, now getting rubbed along her pussy another time, they had to smell heavenly. I was so fucking hard from it all as Dave fucked me, I started masturbating my excited hard penis as Dave pounded his final, eager thrusts up into me. As Dave moaned from ejaculating into me, his gay boyfriend, I furiously jacked off, cumming all over the two of us as we consummated our loving, homosexual union. We had my semen all sticky between us as Dave kissed me hungrily in appreciation. Coming down from our orgasmic peak we then noticed Deb was no longer on the bed and had left our place.

After that "Pride" Saturday it was three weeks later, on my day off Monday, that Deb called, Dave was at work. I kind of thought after that drunken day it might be the last of her, but I should have known better.

"Hi, you," she greeted me on the phone. She always said that; "Hi you" or "hey you" or "hi, you little fucker".

"Hi, Deb. How are you?" I asked, somewhat unsure where she might be going with this call.

"I'm fine, you little fucker. Checking in on my queer boyfriend. Just wanted to talk,"....now I was concerned when she called me her 'boyfriend'.

We talked a little while about things, I asked about her dad, she would always talk about him in glowing terms, but he whom I had never met, she told me it was fun that Saturday of the Pride parade. With me being cautious about subject matter in this conversation, I let her lead the way. Eventually she asked a pointed question

"How many guys did you sleep with before we started dating?" she asked.

"Deb! Come on," I offered.

"You can tell me, I won't bite." Yes, yes she would and has done so before.

"Why do you want to know? It's not your business," yeah right, like I could be assertive with her.

"Yes, it is. You have to tell me," She insisted.

"Only a couple," I told her. "It was a few times with guys before I was married to Sherry and then a few times while we were married."

"You cheated on your wife with other guys while you were married? Wow! Did you ever cheat on me with another guy?" she went on.

"Deb! Come on, no! I only wanted you, but it was always so crazy when we were together. I never thought about another guy once when I was with you. Being with you was the best I ever had, all I ever wanted to be naked with you."

"Then why are you gay? Why are you a fairy?"

"I don't know. I just like sex. Sex with another guy can be hot. Sex is sex. After we broke up it felt good to have gay sex, it was easier than having sex with a girl that makes me jump through hoops to screw her," there, I told her.

"You've always masturbated a lot haven't you, you little fucker?"

"All guys beat off a lot," I told her.

"I bet you beat off more than most guys, am I right? And I bet you wore panties a lot after we broke up, didn't you?" Deb was really laying it on.

"Deb!"

"I know you did. I knew you would beat off in panties. You're a fairy now, so that's that," she stated.

"You told me you knew I'd always be gay. Why did you think I would be gay?" I asked.

"Because you are a pussy, that's why," she smirked.

"Then why did you even date me?" I asked. "Every guy, ever, thought you were hot, and you blew the straight guys off to date me, a queer? Why?"

"Because I love you," she went on. Wow, this was getting strange, like a fatal attraction movie. "How many guys did you sleep with after we broke up?" she then asked.

"A few, then I met Dave and we hit it off," I told her, then the clinker; "remember that night you called me a year ago January? That's the night I met Dave; he was waiting in my room for me till you got off the phone."

"Fucker, I hate you," then she hung up on me.

Good, maybe now she'd leave me alone. I never knew when or if I'd ever hear from or see Deb again. In the back of my mind that troubled me somewhat because it seemed she might call or show up at any time. It was always on her terms. It must have been three months later, on a Monday when out of the blue she showed up at Dave's and my apartment. I should have known better, though by this many months had passed, I thought I might be free from her and it mostly was out of my mind. Till she knocked on my door one day and I was flabbergasted seeing her standing there.

"Can I come in, you little fucker?" As, what could I do?

Letting her in, we talked on the couch for a short while. Deb was in skintight blue jeans, heeled half boots and a white Oxford style buttoned blouse. She talked as if things had never changed, like we were still boyfriend/girlfriend. She pulled out a fancy wrapped small flat gift with a bow from her purse.

"For my boyfriend," she said. "Wait. Before you open it, tell me what's kinkiest thought you ever had about me?"

"Deb, come on," I protested.

"You can tell me, you little fucker," she sneered with a smirk.

"Come on Deb, really?

"Give me that then," as she snatched the unopened gift from my hand.

"Okay, okay," I relented. "Promise you won't get mad or think I'm too strange?"

"Too late for that, you little fucker. That's why I love you. Tell me."

"Remember that night here in the bathroom after we came back from the Pride parade? And I was rubbing you through your panties as I kissed your titties?" I told her.

"And?" she asked with her hand on my knee.

"I would have loved to have sniffed your panties after you came so hard," I hesitantly told her. It was true. After years of being a queer pantie wearing masturbator, I had more than once jacked off to a mind-bending ejaculation with a girl's soiled panties pressed to my nostrils.

"You are a pervert," she squealed, as she slapped my leg. "Open it, it's perfect," Deb said as she gave back the gift.

Opening the gift, it was a pair of bright cyan-teal string bikini panties.

"Just for you. They're perfect for you, you little fucker. Go put them on," she beamed.

"Deb, come on," I whined.

"Put them on mister, I know you want to."

She was right, I have always been a fool for a pair of panties. I took them into the bedroom and took off my clothes. The entirety of my existence was always about sex, getting hard, feeling sexy, having illicit kinky sex that no one knew about like calling gay chat lines, hooking up with guys behind our wives and girlfriends' backs, wearing panties while having sex with another guy, masturbating to naked chicks in girlie magazines while reading stories about guys having sex with each other. Now that Dave and I were a steady couple it seemed like a normal, sane, stable relationship, even though we were gay. With Deb back in my life, it was the reverse; my male homosexuality was being challenged by Deb.