Under the Gaze of the Sirens 04: The Gay Chat Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I put on the panties Deb had gifted me, I felt like I should make a statement about my inclination towards feminine gayness. My legs, underarms and most of my pubes were always shaved, and today like most any day my toes were painted pink. I was kinda faggy, I admit, why would Deb have any interest in me? Why? Perhaps if I was an over-the-top flamboyant fag, she might eventually think I was too weird, lose interest and move on. I fished a pair of my high heel silver strappy sandals from the closet and put them on. I rarely wore them for Dave but admittedly they made me feel very, very gay especially now in the new pair of panties Deb had gifted me. Sashaying into the bathroom I put on some lipstick and a quick makeup application, hearing Deb say from the living room "hurry up you little fucker".

I trooped out back to Deb sitting on the couch. My erection had subsided only slightly while putting on the makeup as Deb gawked at me calling me a "little fairy fucker". She raised her hand and began rubbing my penis through the pretty teal panties. The strangeness of it all made the intensity of my erection quite impressive as I stood in front of Deb sitting on the couch. It was very erotic, decadently obscene and oh so stimulating to be there in high heels and panties as Deb now had the panties pulled down and was stroking my penis. She then did something she almost never did when we were dating, she sunk her mouth over my cock. Never once did she ever suck me off and rarely even put my penis in her mouth. While it felt very, very good, in the back of my mind I was hoping she was not going to bite it, she had my mind always on guard. She wasn't really sucking me as much as just had it in her mouth flicking her tongue on it.

Pressing my luck, I reached down to feel her titties through her blouse. Gawd, this whole encounter felt good. Pressing my luck further, I began unbuttoning her blouse, again without resistance from Deb. She stood up, finished undoing her blouse and unsnapped her bra. When we were dating before she hardly ever wore a bra, now her demi bra was sexy but her breasts were quite small, and she probably did not really need to wear one. I marveled at the sight of her topless in jeans and I fondled her wonderful little tittles. Deb forced her mouth on mine in an aggressive, forceful, angry, hungry kiss, then pulling us back down on the couch, pulling me next to her. We kissed as I played with her titties as she played with my penis. We broke the kiss, and she continued pulling on my penis while I continued feeling up her soft little titties. "Let's make 'Slippy' squirt," Deb cooed.

In all the intimate encounters I ever had with her when we were dating, she never once gave me a hand job, not one. She teased me a few times playing with my penis if we were in her basement or necking in her truck after she got off work, but the reality of it was either we'd screw (rarely) or she'd brush me off with a teasing touch but never a hand job. Mostly brush me off the whole time we were together, making full ejaculation a carrot on a string at the end of a stick. And I won't say she was deft at this hand job she was performing here, it was either too light or she was pulling so hard and fast it was stretching the skin of my penis, like an angry hand job. I grabbed her hand to slow her down; those are always nice hand jobs where you guide a girl's hand over your penis. And it was turning into a nice hand job as I alternatingly rubbed her beautiful little titties then kissed and licked them. The arousal and stimulation in my penis were getting to the point of no return as the eroticism of being faggy in front of Deb and my erection in her hand as I played with her titties was too much.

I kissed her madly, then pushing her back against the cushions, I climb humped my penis onto her soft feminine lovelies, the sensation of her nipples along the bottom of my penis urging me on. Back when we were dating and were naked in bed together, I'd always hold her chest against my penis for some erotic tittie humping before we'd screw. Always wanted to, but never did titty fuck her to ejaculation. Now, I was not going to be denied. Like a humping, horny dog, out of control in agitation I humped her soft lovely titties, pressing my erection all over them, my penis excitedly began to spew semen all over her breasts and up along her neck and chin. Gasping for breath, my humping finally stopped, with my penis now pressed firmly onto the sticky mess I had made over her soft, pretty titties. The aroma of semen wafted about as we both in disbelief tried to absorb what had just transpired. I lifted my still very erect penis off her cum soaked titties as she pushed my penis away.

As I sat back next to her, she told me in a disgusted, clinical tone "you need to get something to wipe this up" pointing to the puddles of cum I had deposited on her titties. I was still in a post orgasmic glow, pleased with the fantastic ejaculation, pleased that after all the times she played mind games and "keep away" with me, in my sexual intent towards her I was finally able to let loose a torrent of semen all over her. While now I felt rather embarrassed there in panties, heels and makeup, being an un-masculine femme boi in front of the woman I had always wanted sexually, I still was flying inside. Deb wanted me to wipe her up, but I couldn't help but put a few fingers in the cum puddles and start rubbing them over her nipples. She looked agitated like she was going to say something and slap my hand, so I pressed my face to her titties and began licking up the semen I had ejaculated on her. I'm sure she was revolted, shocked; she never liked the taste cum, always told me it was disgusting.

For me, it was anything but, as the taste of semen upon the soft feminine flesh of her titties was divine. Deb grudgingly accepted my erotic clean up as surely the sensation of my warm wet tongue on her titties had to feel somewhat good. I got it all, even the cum on her neck under her chin. In this strange reality of actually having a weird sexual encounter with Deb, it was no less exciting than any sex I had ever had with anyone. I was still mostly hard after ejaculating all over her luscious little titties, then licking up my discharge. In a horny flurry I pressed my mouth on hers to kiss her, but she pushed me away saying "ewwww, get away, you pervert."

Deb got up, grabbing her blouse and bra and headed to the bathroom to wipe away my saliva and any remaining semen. When she reappeared, I was on the couch jacking off with my penis hard again in my hand. The taste of semen and the memory of kissing and cumming over her little titties, then licking it up had re-ignited a massive hard on. I felt possessed in horniness, not being able to control myself, I was masturbating she walked back in. Deb said, "you fairy fucker" and stormed out.

In obsessive bliss, I jacked off to another wonderful ejaculation to satisfy my erection, then took a shower to clean up and take off the makeup. Taking stock of the situation, I really did not know what to think about what was going on with Deb. I had known forever that our relationship would never work, despite the attraction and desire I felt towards her. Just because my inclination was always wanting to have sex with her, that didn't mean it was any sort of a healthy relationship, it was not.

It was whack. just the way she talked to me, the things she said and the way she acted showing up out of nowhere, calling on the phone, calling me names and now today with this pantie gift episode. She knew I was in a steady relationship with Dave yet acted as if we were still in our own relationship on her "la-la land" terms. I was hoping that by cumming on her, being a pervert and licking it off, then masturbating in front of her, it might finally get her to leave me alone. I knew that would probably not be the case, even if I had told her to leave me alone, I knew she would probably still haunt me.

With Dave that night I told him that Deb had been calling me, she knew I was home on Mondays. I did not tell him that she came over and that we had a sexual encounter, but I did tell him how she acted towards me, he had seen it, he knew. Dave and I really were tight in a loving relationship, so for me it was unsettling to have the specter of never knowing when, if or what Deb might do. Dave just told me we should monitor the situation that he would step in if needed. He did remind me it was kinda my fault in all this, that I had called Deb and invited her to the Pride parade and that there were none of these issues in our relationship until I had called her. Dave was not jealous or even annoyed by Deb's presence, he was just even keeled and took a "let's deal with it as we have to" attitude.

While things seemed okay for a while, Deb started calling again a few weeks after I had ejaculated over her breasts. I should not have answered the phone but felt if I talked to her on the phone, she would be less inclined to come over. Not that I would have minded having some sort of sexual encounter with Deb, but I knew it wasn't a healthy relationship and was not fair for me to do this to Dave. She called a couple of times over a period of weeks, talking her mindless crazy talk, but the third call left me thinking there might finally be some resolution in all this. Deb told me she wanted me to meet her fiancé and arrangements were made for the upcoming Monday at my place.

I told Dave none of this, guessing that was my nature, I always had a secret hidden sexual life. When I was in school, I had sex with another guy in the woods behind our houses, as an adult ever since I was 18, even with girlfriends or when I was married, I would have closet gay encounters all the way up to meeting and going steady with Dave. Even though Dave and I had sex in front of Deb, I could not bring myself to let on to him that Deb and I had this sexual contact when he was not around. It felt strange to be in a very stable gay relationship with Dave and sneaking behind his back with my covert bizarre sexual relationship with Deb. It was not like I wanted to get back together with her, far from it. Sex with her, however, was impossible for me to not want. Any inkling or titillation of sexual contact with her always left me powerless to resist, regardless that I knew the relationship dynamic with Deb was unhealthy. Tell that to my penis.

When Monday came, Deb showed up, but she was alone. I let her in and asked where her fiancé was. "Oh, he'll be coming, I just wanted to give you this first," she told me as she pulled out a fancy wrapped small square gift box. We sat on the couch as I opened it, then was dropped jawed seeing what it was - it was a bright pink hard plastic male chastity device. In shock, I stared at her dumbfounded.

"For you!" she said gleefully.

"D...D..Deb? No. I can't," I gasped softly.

"Oh yes, you can. You'll do anything for me," Deb smirked.

"No, Deb. I can't. You call me a fairy, I'm living with my boyfriend and we're probably going to get married," I told her. Dave had not asked me to marry him yet, but we have been discussing what our lives would be like if, and more likely when, we got married.

"Oh, quit being such a pussy. I know you want this. It will look cute on you," Deb glowed in a bright smile.

"No. No, I can't. This has got to stop. What about your fiancé? Why do you want me to meet him? Why? Why all of this? Why would you want to put this on me and meet your fiancé?" I could only imagine what whack idea she had planned.

"I told him I could put this on you, and I told him I could get you to suck his dick, you little fairy," Deb sneered cheerfully.

"Deb, no. I won't. What about Dave? What would I tell him? Why are you doing this? You're engaged, won't he think this is weird? Why?" I asked.

"Because I love you, you little fucker. You'll do anything for me."

"Deb, no. Stop this. I can't put this on. No. I won't," I pleaded.

"Yes, you will. You'll do anything for me," she smirked, getting up and heading over to the bedroom door with the pink chastity device box in her hand, then she set it on the nightstand.

Turning around facing me, she started unbuttoning her blouse. Dumbfounded I watched as she took it off and tossed it by the bed, then she unsnapped her bra and tossed it aside. Standing there topless in her jeans, she was a goddess to me, as always. Deb broke me out of my funk by asking "well, are you coming?".

As soon as I joined her standing by the bed, my hands were all over her lovely little titties as we kissed. With my shirt soon off, we both fumbled undoing each other's jeans. Deb had on yellow flowered string bikini panties as I climbed naked into bed with her. It was frantic hungry wild kissing as I ran my hands over her sweet body, her lovely titties, her hottie little round butt, then rubbing her pussy firmly through her silky, skimpy panties as she pulled hard on my penis. It took me not long to pull her panties down and press my face on her pussy.

Deb's pussy was a bed of roses, sweet and delicate, the aroma and taste of tender femininity, the only thorns, were her personality. She never shaved her pussy, she didn't need to, it was a fine delicate mat of sparse blond fur. When my mouth tasted her again after such a long time away from its siren's beckoning lure and aroma, I ravished her sweet slit with wet hungry licks. I feasted on it not expecting this or knowing why it was happening or where it might lead other than the pink cock cage on the nightstand. If this was what it took for me to wear that thing, I didn't mind. The taste of her femininity after desiring it since that first taste so long ago was a reward, not a down payment.

My eager assault, licking her pussy, made her writhe and squirm. But I was not finished there. Licking lower holding her soft butt cheeks in each hand, I licked and molested her tiny tight butthole making her grab and claw the sheets to steady herself. Her asshole tasted divine as my tongue forced its way up into her tender hole, my mouth tickling, slobbering and bathing the tight rosebud of her incredible ass. Deb squirmed and gasped as I had longed to pleasure her in this manner. Frantically licking at her butthole, she kept telling me to stop. When I finally came up for air after one more hungry, long, luscious lick at her slit, I kissed her again madly with the taste of her pussy all over our faces. By this time, I was out of control as I rose and pressed my sticky penis onto her sweet little breasts, which I had always loved fondling and kissing. She pushed me down after I had forced my penis all over her lovely breasts in animal humping.

Deb guided my penis into her damp pussy, and I began to thrust and fuck the tight little prize. This was no ordinary fuck. Guessing you could call it an angry fuck or a reunion fuck as we thrashed, humped, thrust, clawed and bit each other going at it like teenagers whose folks just walked out the door. We rolled around fucking; me on top, Deb on top, fucking and kissing playing with her titties, fucking on our sides, then Deb back on top riding my cock and panting. It resolved with me back on top as Deb fingered my tight butt hole, her knowing what that would do to me. What it did to me was a series of spastic pounding thrusts up into her tight pussy as we both gasped, moaned and panted with me ejaculating fiercely up into her.

When I slowly collapsed on top of her, Deb's finger still in my butt, we kissed softly and she whispered, "I hope you got me pregnant". Wow! No! No, Deb, no, stop with the crazy talk. It was a fantastic fuck, but like any fuck ever with her, there always something else going on in her head. We stayed joined for the longest time till I finally slipped out of her but remained snuggled in post orgasmic warmth. She told me she loved me, and I replied I loved her also. That did not mean things were not crazy with her, I knew the pink chastity device was on the nightstand. She stretched, breaking our embrace and sat up. I was still in denial; nearly two years had passed since I had last fucked her. Now I had finally done so again, powerfully and effortlessly, despite all the mind games, spats and "keep away" she had played in that span.

The aroma of her pussy on my face and my sticky penis, coupled with seeing her fantastic naked body again led my arousal to subside very little, as Deb grabbed the pink chastity device from the nightstand. This might sound weird to say, but seeing porn with guys, fem boys, traps and crossdressers locked in chastity devices always made me hard. Perhaps it was the insinuation of submissive betas giving up their manhood to women or Alpha men strangely intoxicated my libido. I sat up next to Deb as she placed the main cock tube next to my penis, still sticky with semen and pussy juices, modeling it on for sized. I placed a hand on her lovely little tittie, expecting her to swat it away, but she didn't.

Just the act of touching her again, the aroma of her pussy on my face and scent of her sweet feminine body all about made my still half hard penis begin to stiffen. Deb tried to put the pink cock tube over my penis, but that only served to make my penis harder. My hand on her tittie encouraged my erection even more. Leaning my face into her breasts I began kissing and licking them, but she pushed me away telling me to stop. I could not stop and in one fell swoop I spread her legs and began licking her pussy again, despite her feeble pleas of "stop it, you fucker".

In my uncontrolled arousal, the taste of her pussy still sopping with my semen from our fuck was utterly, fucking tasty. This second molestation of her pussy made the ravenous assault of my mouth on her femininity even more erotic as the divine taste of her pussy intermingled with the tangy taste of my own semen urged me on. Deb squirmed and writhed around, telling me halfheartedly to "stop it", but she barely resisted as her own arousal was making her buck on the bed to my obsessive licking. With my hands up fondling her titties as I continued licking her lovely, luscious pussy, my penis was as hard as ever. I rose up to insert my penis in her pussy but she pushed me away telling me "stop it you little fucker, stop."

I told her there is no way she would get that pink thing on me unless I came again, as I began to masturbate in front of her. I was beyond possessed; nothing was going to happen until I ejaculated again. She seemed to vaguely understand and ran her hand tenderly across my chest but then said, "hurry up, you little fucker". I didn't care, I just had to cum again. The whole sexual encounter was now focused on the hardness in my penis; her lovely naked body, the taste of her pussy still on my face, the taste of my own semen from licking her pussy, the fantastic fuck we just had, the prospect of her locking my penis up in the pink chastity device.

In my life I had always masturbated a great deal, every guy does, at least I know I did. The pleasure of pleasuring yourself while looking at naked girls in magazines, masturbating to Victoria's Secret clothing and lingerie catalogs, ogling all the hot supermodels in panties, lingerie, bikini swimsuits, even just hot models in tight jeans, high heels and dresses or chic clothing always turned me on. Deb always dressed like a hottie, tight jeans or shorts, stylish blouses, demi bras. Then I came to realize I had rarely seen her in a dress, almost never. Maybe as a barmaid, but never outside of work. She drove a big F-250 Ford truck. She had guns and knew how to use them. She had a mean dog that growled and snapped at me the times from back when I did see her at her place. Despite her petite blond femininity, she was an Alpha; I was always her beta.

When you are masturbating, all that matters is getting off. This was especially true now after finally getting to fuck her, lick her pussy, seeing her naked again after so long. In my perversion in getting off, I grabbed her panties laying on the bed and began rubbing her soft little titties with them. She pulled my hand away as I continued masturbating with my other hand. If she was not going to let me rub her titties with the panties, then fuck it, I'd go full on pervert. I didn't care, I just had to ejaculate again, so I brought her panties to my face and began sniffing them as I masturbated under her bemused gaze. The scent of her panties coupled with the scent of her pussy on my face from me twice licking and mashing my face onto her tender slit proved to be quite stimulating.