Under the Gaze of the Sirens 04: The Gay Chat Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose you want me to unlock you now?" Sheepishly, I nodded affirmatively. "Or should we leave it on for all the aggravation she caused us?"

"Dave! Please!" I pleaded, taking his hand.

In a mad rush, I kissed Dave and took off my clothes. Standing naked before Dave, he smiled as he fondled my balls, toying with them and the pink plastic penis cage. He led me to our bedroom, took off his clothes as we hungrily kissed, hugged and nuzzled standing by the bed. His cock was so big and hard as I pulled on it; my penis was still in the confines of its pretty pink plastic prison. Sliding to my knees, I took Dave's cock in my mouth. In an obscene display of cock sucking, I was animated as I licked, sniffed, kissed, mashed my face into, sucked on his hairy balls and gagged on my boyfriend's handsome cock.

"Please Dave," I begged.

Dave pulled me up, we kissed madly as I pulled on his cock. The keys were still out by the couch, Dave went to get them as I lay on the bed, anticipating release. Dave teased me some more twirling the keys before I grabbed them and handed them back to him, wanting him to be the one to release my penis from the pink cock cage. We were silly and kissy faced, when Dave finally put the key in the cylinder lock and removed it. I let Dave take off the cock tube, I was jacking his cock the whole time. I stopped long enough to slip my balls through the cock ring as we both looked at my finally released penis, having been in the pink cock cage for a week, since the previous Monday when Deb put it on. Dave fondled it to bring it to life, but to both of our amazement, my penis just flopped around limp.

Side to side and jacking on it, pulling on it, rubbing it......nothing. Must be Deb's revenge, bitch. I went down on Dave; his cock was hard. My penis was still soft and limp. I sucked Dave off for the longest time, usually sucking my boyfriend cock made me hard as stone. Not now, though I thought it stirred a little, not enough to be called an erection, as I climbed into Dave's arms. We kissed hungrily. I whispered "I'm sorry about Deb."

"You'll be fine," Dave reassured me, as I stroked his massively hard cock.

"I know what will break the spell. Then I'll throw them away," whispering softly to Dave. "Hold on," I told Dave as I reached into the nightstand by my side of our bed.

I pulled out the Deb's pair of panties from the week before after I fucked her, then masturbated and sopped up my semen discharge with them. Most certainly I would have used them during the week to sniff and masturbate to their fragrant, ripe nasty scent. Would have, except for the pink plastic cage over my penis preventing erections or masturbation. With the soiled panties pressed to my nostrils, they still had a heady scent of Deb's pussy coupled with the scent of my own crusted semen. I was such a perve, and for a lifelong chronic masturbator who was no stranger to sniffing panties while wanking, this produced results. I pressed Deb's panties to my face with both hands, her pussy scent intermingled with the scent of my dried semen. Both scents were heavenly.

Placing one hand on Dave's hard cock as he nuzzled his face in my ear and whispered, "I love you, babe,", my mind wandered. Images of the time I lived in the apartment, when I was calling the gay chat line rummaged through my head. One guy I hooked up with had paintings and drawings of cocks adorning his walls as I walked naked to him in his living room for sex on the couch. I snuck one guy into my basement bedroom, he was surprised that I had on a full lingerie set with stockings and bustier as I sucked his cock in the dark. There was a black guy who tried to fuck me, but his cock was too big, so I just masturbated him to a stunning ejaculation. Or the time in my full lingerie set I snuck into another guy's apartment when his brother was asleep and we sixty-nined and had horny sex. Images of Deb flashed along, her hot bod, her little titties, her tasty pussy, how hard she made me in the thin, brightly colored cotton thongs that made sex with her out of this world. All of these scenes and many more culminating with Deb calling the night I hooked up with Dave that first time ran through my mind.

When Dave put his hand over my penis it had begun to more than stir, it was a boner of the hardest magnitude. Dave's hand felt so fucking good jacking on my penis as he nuzzled his face in my ear. Guessing the temporary limpness was from the shock of the chastity cage and the specter of Deb hanging over me, I never had issues getting hard before or since. I was in a fog; getting masturbated by Dave as my mind wandered and fantasized and reminisced with the otherworldly scent of Deb's pussy and semen crusted panties. My homosexual love affair with Dave had an asterisk next to it because of Deb. As gay as I was and as happy as I was coming out with Dave, I just had to accept the fact of what Deb did to my sexuality and to my heart. I could never not desire her sexually, never not be madly in love with her, regardless of the unmitigated train wreck a romantic relationship was with her. It was my fault for calling her, coming out to her and bringing her into the world I had with Dave,

"I understand. Drink her in. Let it out. Let her go," Dave whispered in my ear, his manly paw masturbating my aching penis as I sniffed in the sultry scent of Deb's semen crusted, pussy scented panties.

It was embarrassing how decadent, nasty and perverted this was, getting a hand job from my boyfriend as I sniffed my ex-girlfriend's soiled panties. My mind wandered as my penis tingled, clutching and pressing the cotton gusset of her panties unashamedly to my face. My pleasure was peaking as I submerged my beta gayness in having my penis touched and finally be allowed to ejaculate after a week of chastity cage enforced denial. Dave poked a finger up my tender bung hole as he jacked me off, tonging my ear. And ejaculate, I did. My legs began to shake spastically as semen splashed out in angry ropes, the scented panties like an ether pad, sedating my mind into la-la land. Basically, I went blank as body and mind soared in guilty, decadent stimulation, like feeling this good should be illegal. My penis tingled as Dave's hand worked its magic and the sensation of semen squirting during ejaculation is one that never gets old. It took a few minutes to pull the panties away from my nostrils as I slowly came down from this incredible ejaculatory high.

Turning towards Dave, we kissed hungrily as I whispered "thank you, thank you, thank you" as quite by accident and perhaps by habit, with the cotton gusset of the soiled panties, I sopped up the ungodly puddles of semen stretching from my belly button to my chin. I know I said I would throw out the panties and move on from Deb, but in my conniving world of life long hidden sex and masturbation, those panties were sniffed and ejaculated onto for more times than I could remember before I finally did dispose of them and move on. Not that, as many perverts know, the scent of damp semen on panties, whether your own or from another person, that the scent of damp semen while masturbating, or also in my case getting fucked by your boyfriend, can produce some mind-bending ejaculations.

In bed with Dave, me lithe, smooth and hairless, slender, boyish and effeminate, him masculine and strong, I slid down to take Dave's nice hard cock in my mouth, to repay him in kind. This is how it was our first time together when I gave Dave such wonderful head and it was a spark in the flame of our romance. He said nobody ever gave him head as good as I did. His cock tasted so fucking good as I kissed, licked, sniffed and sucked on it. He ran his hand through my hair and moaned "Mmmmm" as he was getting close. We heard the phone ring, no way in hell were we going to answer it.

It might have been Deb on the phone (it was). In the long run I did break the spell by never answering her calls. In the short run I was sucking cock. Big, hard, hairy, luscious, manly cock, my boyfriend's cock. Even though I had just ejaculated from a fabulous hand job, I was getting hard again. I felt free, felt relieved from the burden of Deb and happy to have moved on. Actually, the fact that Deb knew I was gay and had seen me be gay, this made me feel feminine as I was sucking Dave's cock. Panties or no panties, any time I was naked with a guy I felt like a girl. I felt tingly and gay, that feeling you get by being gay and knowing it is who you are. Deb knew, she just like rub it in.

Dave clutched my head as his ejaculation was getting close, then after a few more minutes of sucking cock, it spurted up into my mouth. I lovingly lapped down his semen, like that first night together with Dave when I sucked him off. That same night after Deb called and he had to wait for me, when the magic happened of us hooking up. I attentively bathed and licked and sucked Dave's cock clean, like I did that first night. Climbing up into his arms we snuggled and kissed. In a state of mild bewilderment having sex in the afternoon with Dave, after the strangeness of being locked by Deb, being pawned off to Tony after Deb left town, it had not really sunk in.

In all honesty, I can say that forever I will always lust after Deb, the sexual trigger she aroused in my erotic desires, in my penis, in my love of her perfect, lithe slender feminine body. It might be incongruent to feel that way about her, and yet feel so gay and feminine myself. Whatever trigger she tripped in my loins, she also dominated me psychologically, easily messing with my mind with subtle and not so subtle emasculation. Can't really blame anything on Deb. She just poured kerosene on the fire from years of masturbating to girlie magazines, years of seeking sex with men because it was easier than scoring with women, and from the emasculation I submersed my sexuality in by the sensation panties and lingerie gave me in bed with another man.

Author's note:

Like they say in movie trailers -- this story is based on real life events.

Deb?

She really was the inspiration for this story. Lithe, blond, hottie - the mean dog, the big truck, her dad, the break ups, the bite on my arm, making me wear the bright colored thin cotton thongs, the "you little fucker" comments, her drinking any guy under the table, all true.

.....as was true the ratty apartment, the roommate with stacks and stacks of Playboy and Penthouse magazines, as were the calls to the gay chat, as was sneaking Dave into my basement apartment, then Deb calling as soon as Dave walked in, before Dave and I made love.