Under the Gaze of the Sirens 04: The Gay Chat Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I continued to masturbate with one hand and press her panties to my face and sniff, Deb mumbled a few "little fairy fucker" and "pervert" taunts. As my frantic masturbation was getting close to climax, I grabbed her hand and put it on my penis then used my free hand to fondle her little titties. My touching her breasts while sniffing her soiled panties pressed to my nose and the touch of her feminine hand on my penis was all it took. My penis began to spurt semen as her hand jiggled it amateurishly. She certainly was not very good at giving a hand job, but good enough with the scent of her panties in my nostrils, the scent of her pussy all over my face and my hand feeling up her naked little titties.

Admittedly, when she lifted her hand from my penis like she was finished, I was still ejaculating so I grabbed her hand and pressed it back onto my penis for a few more forceful jacks to coax the last little pleasure from my penis. In my post orgasmic glow, I had puddles of semen on my stomach and semen still oozing out of my penis, Deb's fragrant panties still clutched in my hand, pressed to my nose, the stark aroma of her femininity cascading the effects of this frenzied masturbation.

Absentmindedly, I began sopping up the semen with her panties, eliciting an "ewww, you fucker, now you can keep them" from Deb. The panties I had just used to sniff my way to ejaculation were now sopped up with semen. Deb grabbed her clothes and went to the bathroom to get dressed as I lay there in a post orgasmic funk. When she came back all dressed and proper, she said "OK, you little fucker, let's get this on you" as she grabbed the bright pink plastic chastity device. I spread my legs and let her fiddle with putting it on me, good thing I had just ejaculated twice, or her touch would have produced another erection. As it was, my penis was tacky and sticky, and semen still oozed from it. She got the chastity cage on, locked it and then told me:

"Let's call Tony, you little fucker."

I reached for my clothes, but Deb told me to just put a robe on so Tony could see. It felt strange having the tight pink chastity device over my penis, especially after having perhaps two of the best ejaculations I ever had. Deb and I sat on the couch until Tony arrived. He knocked, and Deb let him in. She kissed him on the cheek, and she then introduced me to him as "here's the little fairy, see". I recognized Tony right away, as he did with me. We did not really know each other, but I recognized him as one of the bartenders from the place Deb worked so he knew my face from when I was dating Deb. Tony towered over Deb and was taller than Dave and me. It was a little awkward and embarrassing being in a robe with Tony and Deb dressed, especially knowing what was hidden underneath my robe, and Deb's intentions. Deb wasted no time:

"Let's show Tony what a little fairy you are," Deb smirked as she pulled off my robe exposing the bright pink device imprisoning my penis. I stood there naked in front of the two of them.

"Cute," Tony smirked as well. "Deb knows how to pick 'em."

I stood there naked with the hot pink cock cage sticking out bright as day. Lifting my pink caged cock by the balls, then flicking it up amusedly, Tony again smirked "cute".

"Okay, you little fucker, do your thing," Deb said as she pushed me to my knees and then started opening Tony's pants.

Tony reached into his boxers as Deb pulled his pants down. He pulled out his half hard cock and swung it amusingly back and forth then he slapped my face with it and chuckled. Deb grabbed his cock and began stroking it as Tony's erection grew. He had a rather nice large cut cock with a pronounced helmet head in a forest of pubic hair. Deb pushed my head towards it as his cock pressed into my face. Opening up, I sunk my mouth over Tony's cock as a myriad of emotions and sensations shuddered through me. It was a fucking nice hard cock; Dave had a nice big cock; Tony's cock was more than equal.

Here I was on my knees, sucking cock, in front of Deb, who I had finally got to screw after so long, then masturbated to another ejaculation sniffing her panties. Now I was sucking her fiancé's cock. Was this some sort of revenge, an "in your face, you little fairy fucker"? Admittedly, this very strange to be sucking cock with a chastity device on my penis, after just cumming twice so wonderfully not so many minutes ago. My penis felt strange. It felt like a partial erection, it tingled, it felt numb, almost like it itched. I did not know really what it felt like. I had sucked cocks after my own penis had ejaculated and loved sucking cock in post orgasmic glow, but this was strange, different. But Tony had a fucking gorgeous hard cock, and it was so hot sucking it.

It was strangely awesome having Deb watch me suck cock, like all the insanity of our weird relationship meant she had turned me into a cocksucker. All her games of keep away all her 'withholding' of sex through our dating, never knowing when she was going to 'give it up', the bright colored throngs in bed, the crazy talk, the derogatory 'little fucker' comments, the fact she was a manipulating Alpha bitch always challenging my manhood, this turned me gay. This was evident as I sucked Tony's cock. If you are a cocksucker on your knees as I was, servicing another guy's cock while your own penis is locked in a pink chastity device as your ex-girlfriend watches and smirks, you are a beta. This was easy and natural sucking Tony's cock, sucking cock like this was effortless. All I had to do, was what was expected of me. Chasing Deb, trying to get her in bed for sex was about my desires, trying to pleasure myself and my own fragile ego. On my knees, sucking Tony's cock, I was attending to him pleasuring him, and Deb's sense of control.

The taste and sensation of sucking Tony's cock drove me wild, regardless that I was locked and had cum twice already. Through this fog of sex, the scent of Deb's pussy on my face would appear in my nostrils and sense and dissipate as my mouth slobbered over Tony's cock. Tony pulled off his shirt and sat down on the couch pulling me with him. I knelt on the floor in front of Tony, going to town on his cock. Deb smirked and made snide "see I told you he was a fairy" comments. Here I was cheating on my loving boyfriend in our place, sucking the cock of my ex-girlfriend's fiancé after screwing her once and nearly twice then having to settle for a hand job for a second cummie.

But I had always been a sneaky little sex hound; hooking up with guys while living with straight roommates, hooking up with guys behind my wife's back, always masturbating to girlie magazines in private ever since I was a boy, hooking up with much younger women, gay hook ups with married men while I was in lingerie. None of that mattered as I was sucking off Tony. His big hard cock, in a forest of pubic hair, musky masculine fleshy taste, this is what I was obsessed with. I plunged up and down on his cock, sucking, then licking and kissing his penis, mashing my face into his hairy balls and the base of his cock, drinking the scent and taste of cock.

As I returned his cock to my mouth, my desire was to give him the best blow job ever, it just felt so right. The first night Dave and hooked up I gave Dave such a wonderful blow job that I'm sure it had a great deal to do with us dating and being a couple. Dave told me I was an excellent cocksucker, the best, ever, he told me. I wanted Tony to experience the same. As I lavishly sucked his cock, Tony flinched as I tried to get it all down my throat. At first, I gagged on it, but subsequent attempts I was able to throat his cock all the way with my nose in his pubes. Pulling back, I resumed a loving, eager cock sucking like I was putting on a show for Deb. The sound of my wet horny slurping and sucking let on how into it I was. I reached up to put a hand on Deb's breast through her blouse, but she swatted it away and said, "stop it you little fairy fucker". No matter, I was getting Tony off.

As my cock sucking was nearing its objective, Tony told Deb "This is so hot, you were right, thank you". They kissed with Tony feeling up Deb's titties through her top. I sucked with an ardor that I'm sure Tony was not used to, especially as she was not good at sucking cock. When Tony finally started to cum, he moaned a series of "Oh. Fuck. Yes's and Oh. My. Gawd's" as his cock ejaculated in my mouth. His warm, tangy, astringent, nasty semen squirted into my mouth as I obediently lapped it down, though some escaped and dripped down his cock in a puddle on his pubes. It was a fucking insane amount of semen and a fantastic suck off. Nom, nom, nom I sucked on Tony's cock long after the last drops of cum had come out. Then I licked up the semen matted on his pubes and mashed my face into his balls, licking them making him squirm. Finally, I pulled off, sheepishly beaming as Tony said "WOW!".

"See, I told you he would do it. I told you he was a fairy cocksucker," Deb smirked. Tony put on his shirt and pulled up his pants as Deb told me "See you next Monday, you little fucker," and the two of them trooped out.

Then in a haze about had just gone down, me fucking Deb, then her putting me in the pink cock cage, me sucking off Tony, I then realized there were no keys to take off the chastity device. While all the sex was out of this world, I started freaking out knowing I'd have to tell Dave. There was no lock to cut off, it was a cylinder lock, and the thing was not coming off. When Dave got home, I rushed to him and hugged him tight with my head on his shoulder.

"What's wrong, babe?" Dave asked.

Stepping back, I opened my jeans and revealed the pink chastity device on my penis. "Deb?" he asked though I'm sure he knew the answer as I shyly nodded yes.

"Well, I told you this is kinda your own fault for contacting her. I'm not sure what we need to do to fix this, but you made this mess and will have to figure a way out. I'm thinking it stays on till we fix this," Dave said in a somewhat 'big brotherly' manner. "It is rather cute on you anyway," Dave said as he flipped up my caged penis, playfully. "You have always been a femme sub, now it's set in stone," Dave teasingly smirked, though not in a mean sense.

We looked in each other's eyes in a state of questioning when Dave forced his mouth on mine in a hungry, passionate kiss. We kissed and nuzzled as we hugged standing there. In Dave's ear I whispered:

"I only want you. I've always wanted you. I'm so sorry about Deb. Yes, I love her, but I know I'm so much better off with you. You treat me good. We're partners, not a tug of war about sex and love and who's in charge."

Dave took me by the hand to bed. Once naked, we rolled around kissing and loving. His cock was so hard as I pulled on it. My penis felt rather strange in its pink cage. Seeing porn with twinks, traps, crossdressers and trans girls in chastity devices always drove me crazy, turned me on incredibly, always looked so delightfully erotic, always made me so fucking hard. Now I was the one in a pink cage, unable to get hard, naked in bed with my boyfriend, sucking his cock.

It was crazy being like this in bed with Dave after sex with Deb and then being made to suck off Tony, her fiancé. With Dave it felt good, loving, right, rather than the sex with Deb and Tony. Don't get me wrong, I loved every second of sex with them, but the reality was it was fleeting and manipulative sex, versus warm and caring sex with Dave. Regardless, as I have always been a sneaky, behind the back sex fiend with a double life, the romance and loving with a boyfriend like Dave was worth so much to me. My attentive cock sucking was temporarily broken when Dave lifted Deb's damp panties that he found on the bed.

"Guessing she had good reason to lock you up, Babe," Dave smirked playfully.

"She had to make me cum to get this thing on," I told him, taking my mouth off Dave's cock.

What I did not tell him was that I screwed Deb and then gave head to her fiancé. Dave was cool about it as I took the panties from him and climbed back into his arms, kissing him madly as I jacked on his cock. Unlike Dave, I was fascinated with panties. Panties were an obsession and a sexual trigger, ever since I became sexually aware of significance of what they were. Deb's soiled panties were still slightly damp with the semen I had sopped up after masturbating away my erection so she could get the chastity device on it. I was still enthralled with them. Pressing them to my nose it was a dual treat of Deb's pussy scent and the tangy luxurious scent of my own damp semen. It drove me crazy with arousal, I would do anything to masturbate to the scent but with the pink chastity device on my penis, it was but wonderful torment. I reached for some lube in the nightstand, climbed up onto Dave and then placed his cock at my tight hole.

We fucked in frenzied wrestling around; I'm thinking it turned Dave on that I was in a chastity. I took his cock like a girl, writhing around in this new reality as we fucked like man and wife. When Dave hungrily forced his mouth on mine as he wildly butt fucked me, his ejaculation was frantic up into me. Since I was not able to climax all locked up, we then held each other with my head on his chest as we spoke of our love for each other in tender tones. Truth be known, as much as I loved sex with Deb (or most anyone), Dave and I had fallen in love. That night in bed I was asleep and spooning my back to his front, when Dave put his cock to my butt and began working it up my butt. Wow, in the middle of the night Dave wanted to fuck me again, guessing I did okay in the boyfriend department.

After Dave went to work the next day, I called in sick to work to deal with my situation. It felt so weird to be in the pink chastity cage, but at the same time it felt so right. Having it on gave me a huge sense of being gay and feeling feminine. I took a hot bath and shaved everywhere close and lotion-ed up. I put on some makeup, just a touch, and fussed with my hair with some gel. After painting my toes pink and lavender, I put on some girls' style lace sandals that paired well with the pink terrycloth Victoria's Secret short shorts I had, but never wore around Dave. In my drawer that had some girls' clothing in, I put on a light pink bandeau bikini top under a shiny, white, thin button-down blouse. When Dave got home, he said, "Wow!" and was all over me, kissing me, feeling me up, playing with my caged penis in the bright pink terry cloth shorts. In a flash I had his pants down and was on my knees sucking his cock.

All week I felt so feminine, while at work I did not wear makeup or feminine clothing, but it showed. My co-workers by now had long since known I was gay and living with another guy. The girls in the office were nice and the guys that were not total pricks even joked with me asking "how's your husband". It was all fine and good, but it was unresolved about Deb returning on Monday again with Tony. Sunday night I came clean with Dave about Deb coming over Monday with her fiancé. I asked Dave to be there to possibly help resolve the situation. Dave worked half a day and was home at noon as we waited in anticipation for Deb and Tony. The drama of facing Deb and Tony with Dave here to back me up had tied up in knots inside. The afternoon dragged on and it was appearing like Deb and Tony were not going to show up, Just about a quarter to three, there was a brisk knock on the door, and we let Tony in.

"Well, lookie here," Tony said looking at Dave. "He must be your boyfriend," as Tony looked back at me with a wry smile on his face.

"I'm Dave, Hi," Dave said. "Where's your fiancé, Deb?"

Tony gave Dave a funny look.

"My fiancé, Deb? Did she tell you that?" Tony went on, in disbelief. "She aint my fiancé. That chick is fucking crazy. She's gone, anyway, left last week. Moved to Arizona to be with her sister."

Dave and I looked at each other and then at Tony in a state of bewilderment. Dave, then spoke up:

"Well then, guessing it's best that you can leave us alone now and we all move on from this."

"Yeah, whatever," Tony went on. "She always found it amusing, not that I ever minded it, she always found it amusing that she told me she could get most any guy to suck my cock. She liked watching her supposed boyfriends suck my cock. She had a mean streak. I like girls, but I ain't never gonna turn down getting my cock sucked. Most of the guys weren't queers like you two here," Tony told us. "Funny, though, I'm betting she turned a lot of guys gay like she did here to you." Tony said amusedly, smirking right at me.

Tony gave us a look and turned to leave. I grabbed Dave and whispered in his ear. Dave told Tony "Wait" and whispered in his ear.

"Yeah, she gave me the keys. Tell you what. Let's do a trade. Since I'm here, might as well do what I came for," Tony told us with a big grin. He fiddled with a pair of keys coming off his key ring. Flashing them he said "Deal?" as he began unfastening his belt and zipping down his fly.

Dave and I gave each other a surprised look, shrugged and I knelt on the carpet. We kinda grinned at each other as I pulled down Tony's jeans and boxers and started playing with his now nice hard cock. Tony tinkled the keys and let out an "OH. FUCK. YEAH." as Dave grinned at me sucking his cock. Tony's cock was so hard as I was licking, sniffing, kissing and sucking it. He waddled backwards and sat on the couch, pulling his pants down past his knees so he could spread his legs for better access for me to keep sucking his cock. In hungry, obsessive cock sucking, I would kiss his balls and shaft, then go back to pleasuring Tony's beautiful hard cock, slobbering over it, trying to (and failing) throat the beast. With Dave watching, Tony grabbed my head and began face fucking me.

Bellowing out, Tony cursed a tirade of obscenities as he ejaculated into my mouth. I lovingly sucked off Tony, taking his spunk as I was playing with Tony's balls. In the excitement of the blow job, I continued on for a few more hearty sucks on Tony's cock. Then in a mad rush, Dave and I kissed a passionate, emphatic, cummy kiss before a few last licks of Tony's love stick. As I came off it, he pulled his boxers and pants, fastening his belt.

"Can't believe Deb let you screw her, but never screwed me," Tony said, looking at me. "She was whack. She was psycho towards guys."

"See ya later, ladies, have a good life," with that Tony walked out with Dave looking at me and smiling.

"Wow. I am so sorry about everything that Deb was to us," I told Dave as we climbed up on the couch, holding hands and smirking about what just happened. "Now we can get our lives back to normal."

I was sorry to put Dave through all the psychosis that was Deb and the disruption it made in our even keeled life. Some closure about Deb was good. The mind games, the derogatory comments and digs, her attitude towards me, the just whack way she treated me and the insane things she said to me, I was hoping those were all things in the past. Yet, in all the wonderful stability being gay with Dave brought me, I still was a fool for Deb sexually. She still turned me on and the sexual desire I had for her will never abate.

Luckily, she had moved away to Arizona, she always talked about going there. Deb was kryptonite to my being, to my sexuality, to my mental state and to my mental well-being. The anguish and turmoil she brought to my mind was paramount; she did more to unsettle my mental state than any single event or person in my life. Whatever level of mind melting she bestowed upon my thinking - my desire to see her naked body, touch her naked body, lick her sweet pussy and little titties and fuck her was in equal measure or more. She did not turn me gay, but simply helped me down the path of an effeminate leaning, beta bottom. Dave looked at me and spoke: