All Comments on 'Under the Ice'

by stickygirl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jntiquesjntiquesover 3 years ago

Dear Author, Really enjoyed the interplay between your principal characters. This story appears to be an example of "opposites attracting". Thank you for the interesting read. Gave it a five star rating. jntiques/john

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 3 years ago

Another really good story! I swear that your word play is getting better with each new tale. And this one is a really good tale that comes across as totally believable It's so believable that it almost makes me think it's autobiographical. Then it's adorned with super descriptive intimacy — and to finish it off, you've brought back Karolina ;) As you can see, I praise this enough. Very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love love this story. Not what I expected on a porn site but what an adventure!! I must read more of your work

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

You have such a wonderful way with words. When I read "a startled bird flew from its perch and fluttered deep inside her", I just had to read it again because it was so delightful and descriptive. Not something I was expecting. It would be nice if the story was continued, but it did end at a happy place that I can live with. Five stars because of the story and the characters, thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstickygirl@stickygirl
I want to make you laugh and cry by writing about what’s in people’s hearts as much as what happens between their legs: romance with a helping of loving sex. My stories are respectful of transgender people: real people with honest feelings. Thanks for stopping by.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES