All Comments on 'Under the Influence'

by Zigaziga

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please think before writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well that was fucking weird

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 2 years ago

A cuckold, wimpy, stupid story by any other name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WTF is this story, i want to puck si hard, its disgusting and unreal

MafenMafenalmost 2 years ago

Were you under the influence when you wrote this?

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa

JFC you really need to stop avoiding writing that full on gay story you're holding in.

While Odoreater will cheer this patently ridiculous idiocy for being nearly "word perfect" and "please keep writing" its guys like you that do more to prove the case that cucks are just bi/gay closet queens than not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dang weird story. Guy gets rotten deal with bizarre ending. Strange.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

This is right in line with your previous work. I regret that I waste a *2 on this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Disgusting pathetic horrific tale of pain, suffering, weird sci-fi and emotional and mental abuse that turned a loving husband into a wimpy cuc that was totally disrespect by his supposed wife!!!!

We more than hated it and have absolutely no respect for you as any kind of make believe writer.

Obviously you love cuc’s, and generating the personal pain and suffering must make you feel soooo damn good!!!!!!

Makes us sick that we even bothered to waste out time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What the living fuck was that? I need to take a shower.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow what a long strange trip it’s been ! This belongs in a King or Lovecraft book of short stories ! It’s very weird and unsettling but it’s captivating and entertaining ! I found myself shirking some pressing responsibilities that required immediate attention so I could continue reading , and here’s the kicker- I have a short attention span ! Normally it would take me hours to read a story this long due to distractions and random thoughts invading my mind , not with this one , i even rudely ignored a guest that had stopped by during my reading I was so engrossed i didn’t stop but for a split second to merely acknowledge their presence then back to your story ! I’m gonna begrudgingly give this one 5 stars , but only because I can’t give it more !

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Yes, the idiots are still not extinct. This author and his story prove it! 1*!!

FeltfixerFeltfixeralmost 2 years ago
Revenge

This needs a revenge chapter.

The husband has obviously been taken for a ridel.

What the hell was the shrunken penis about!?

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

The husband really got screwed.

2

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayalmost 2 years ago

I mean this is pretty good, I just think it belongs in erotic horror.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

These common-taters that make mountains out of mole hills must secretly get uncomfortably aroused by your stories , then they shamefully and secretly pull their puds til’ they erupt . They feel confused and ashamed of themselves afterward , they can’t come to terms with their intense arousal at what they publicly detest . Wracked with shame and self abatement they project their anger onto you the author and so they publicly comment with derogatory statements and personal attacks you because of the way they felt when reading your work , then they read your next publication and hatefully comment again , yet they read your next again bashing you and they’ll read your next one and do it again and again and again . They be got one hand wrapped around a billy club ready to bash you with while their other is wrapped around their cocks and stroking like mad ! If they weren’t aroused by it why do they keep repeatedly reading it and then hate commenting afterwards ? They’re in denial and blaming you for how they feel ! If you don’t like the way you feel about a story don’t read it or quit reading it , nobody made you read it except that deeply rooted and well hidden emotion inside yourself called sexual desire or curiosity or whatever you want to call your arousal !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What? I am so confused on what the story is trying to tell lol. However, maybe it’s just a weird story without clear indication of moral values— well, except the fact that all this could’ve been avoided if they did not even try to do this “orthodox method”. Tbh, it still confuses me BWAHAHAHAHAHA, like NAUR but at the same time, why did the penis shrink?

ChimeraLoveMeeChimeraLoveMeealmost 2 years ago

The mixture of fantasy and reality worked excellently. Stories like this which try new things are rare and those that succeed in what they do are even fewer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is like something out of "Black Mirror"...which isn't necessarily a bad thing; I just wasn't prepared for it.

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 1 year ago

What the fuck...? Are you writing from inside a mental institution...?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I really like the Lovecraftian aspect of the story. You should have explored that more. Especially the decent to madness and the physical changes to the protagonist. And you should have changed so Richard promises them to be parents after this. Him with the untold horror that enslaves men in the basement, and her with Richard. That way it takes less mental gymnastics for them to be put in this situation.

Richard should be fleshed out more. You have written him with no real personality. He just goes in a fit of rage over no ice in water. Thats not a personality, thats childish behaviour. It do not inspire intellect, nor confidence to the characters. If he is harbouring a sexual horror in his basement, he should be calm, calculating and radiate confidence. Aurora and Richard should have a deal that benefits both parties. Richard brings "her" young men that she can take their mind and sex from, in return for controll over their women. You can show this by allowing Richard to influence the wife more by telling her things that would humiliate the husband. Something that I thought you would do considering the reduction of genitals.

In short, very good premmise. Just need more debt.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nie wiem kto tutaj wymaga wizyty u psychiatry ja czy te osoby którym to się podoba ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous