Under the Influence Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marchl2ty
marchl2ty
87 Followers

Maxie went to their subject's side and, without hesitation, kissed her. Phoebe's lips opened lazily, accepting the kiss, all the whilst the rest of her body, bar her frenzied hand, remained prone. As their tongues danced together leisurely, Maxie gestured to Lewis, inviting him to approach. He moved towards Phoebe's legs, and started to run his hands up and down each individual leg. He hadn't noticed before that they were freshly shaven; Phoebe had clearly come to the bar prepared for a replay of the events of the week prior. As his fingers drifted down her lower half, he looked up to see Maxie shift her torso so that her nipple was now positioned directly above Phoebe's gaping mouth. Slowly, she lowered her breast, allowing the other woman to latch on and suckle. A short whimper escaped her, and she allowed her hand to run sensually through Phoebe's golden head of hair.

"Mmhmm, that's perfect baby," Maxie murmured, as she started to touch between her legs with her other hand.

The sight was becoming an erotic one, and despite having cum recently, Lewis's cock stood rigid once more. With Maxie leaning over Phoebe's mouth, her ass and pussy were both well-exhibited and well-exposed. Lewis stood up and positioned himself behind Maxie, who was now so preoccupied by Phoebe's work on her breast that she didn't seem to notice the third member of their party moving about. Then, without warning, Lewis pushed forward into Maxie's sopping hole.

As he began to thrust back and forth, Maxie produced a moan that would no doubt cause some of the neighbours to stir. The hand responsible for stroking her clit accelerated its movements as Lewis's balls, hanging low and heavy, swung to-and-fro, eliciting low and husky cries from the back of Maxie's throat. Lewis craned his head to the side to find Maxie holding Phoebe's hair with a vice-like grip, pulling the intoxicated woman's mouth as far into her chest as physically possible.

This being the first time Lewis had fucked Maxie, he started to take notice of all the sensations that were unique to her specifically. She was tight as all hell, though he couldn't figure out whether that was just a product of his cock's monumental growth over the past few weeks. Each time he pushed into her from behind, her ass clapped satisfyingly against his belly, rippling lusciously. And her breasts... they were large enough that with each thrust, they bounced in such an aesthetically gratifying way that Lewis could feel his balls tensing in preparation for release.

"Phoebe, baby, I'm about to cum. When I do, you must too," Maxie demanded, her voice deep and insistent.

Lewis's eyes widened in alarm, as he knew that he wouldn't be able to hold off from cumming with Maxie's already tight pussy pulsating around his cock. He made to pull out, but Maxie shook her head assertively.

"I want you to unload in me, baby," Maxie said, speaking to Lewis, before saying to the both of them, "cum, now!"

Her final demand was delivered in a shrill falsetto that set the trio off simultaneously. Phoebe continued her droning tone, but it intensified as her entire body began to shake as it was overcome with orgasm. Meanwhile, Lewis's balls emptied into Maxie's pussy, rope after rope escaping his cock as his legs threatened to give way. Maxie's legs actually did give way; she fell forward onto Phoebe, who didn't seem to care that she was now supporting Maxie's full weight.

After a full minute of humming, shrieking, grunting and huffing, the concurrent climaxes finally ceased. Lewis looked over to Phoebe to see her still in place, lying down on the couch, with her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her hand still stroking her clit, but with none of the ferocity that she had just demonstrated. Maxie had rolled off Phoebe, falling to the floor, before curling into the fetal position. Having removed herself from Lewis's cock, cum was now visibly leaking out of her, much to Lewis's exhausted amusement.

With the two women seemingly incapable of moving, Lewis picked them up - first Phoebe, then Maxie - and took them to the bedroom one-by-one, carefully placing them underneath the duvet, before sliding beneath the covers himself. He looked over to the digital clock on the side table, which read 3:30am; this prompted a yawn.

Please, whatever's out there: don't let this end in complete shambles, was Lewis's final, frantic thought as he drifted out of consciousness.


CHAPTERS 07-09 TO FOLLOW

marchl2ty
marchl2ty
87 Followers