Under the Influence Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their discussion was much more flirty than Lewis had anticipated, and most of that had come from Maxie herself. It had started with her poking fun at the fact that Lewis and Phoebe had slept together, before morphing into Maxie asking bawdy questions about what Lewis was like in bed. At this, Phoebe had tilted her head in surprise.

"To be honest, I thought you'd already taken a ride," she admitted.

At this, Maxie playfully tapped Phoebe on the nose and smiled naughtily.

"I have, but a study isn't complete until it's peer-reviewed, right?" she quipped.

It was then that Lewis had directed his gaze downwards. He had figured that when Phoebe became aware of his history with his coworker, she'd become completely disenchanted with both him and Maxie. But to his surprise, Phoebe matched Maxie's salaciousness.

"In that case, we should compare notes," she prompted.

The two women had then launched into an exhaustively detailed discussion focusing on what they considered Lewis's best attributes. Acclaim was heaped upon his shoulders, forearms, abs, and quite expectedly, his genitalia.

"I mean, his cock was huge," Phoebe started, "but what really caused my jaw to drop were--"

"--his balls, yeah?" Maxie finished.

They were now locking the backdoor, and making their way into the frigid breeze of the evening, headed to the carpark.

"They were just so big. It's completely made me rethink what I like," Phoebe confessed.

"You weren't into it before?" Maxie asked.

"Not really, but that's because no one's had them anywhere near that big. But they just hung so low, and they slapped my clit every time he thrust forward..."

Phoebe's voice trailed off as she shuddered, reliving the sensations of the other night. Maxie gave Lewis a suggestive look as all three of them arrived at Maxie's car, which was situated the closest to the venue.

When Maxie next spoke, her voice had switched from playful and spicy, to an assertive lower register.

"Phoebe, do you live alone?" she enquired.

"Well, it's student housing, but yes, I do. Not much space, but it's all mine," Phoebe responded.

"I believe it's in your best interest for us to head to your apartment. Lewis will be coming too. Where's your car?"

Phoebe pointed towards a small, beatdown hatchback a few spots over. Without a further word spoken, the group of three packed into the vehicle, Phoebe in the driver seat with Maxie in shotgun, and Lewis by himself in the back.

The commute was short but tense; less an anxious tension, and more a risqué one. No one spoke until Phoebe had opened her front door, revealing a small single-bedroom apartment. A tattered corduroy couch was the largest piece of furniture in the pocket-sized living room, and Maxie made to sit on it. She patted her legs, before nodding insistently at Phoebe.

"Head here, please," she said, pointing to her thighs.

Phoebe heeded the order obediently. She lay back into Maxie's lap, looking up at the older woman, waiting for further instruction. Lewis hadn't been clued into how Maxie wanted to approach this situation - he hadn't even been aware that Maxie would be a direct participant - so he stood at the end of the couch, watching. Maxie closed her eyes and took a deep breath in.

"Can't you smell that, baby?" she asked.

Phoebe followed suit accordingly, and Lewis watched as her chest inflated and a look of profuse eroticism spread across her features.

"I thought it was just me," Phoebe said. "You can smell it too?" Maxie nodded in confirmation. "Something about that scent just does something to me. I'm glad that I'm not imagining it."

"Do you want to see our boytoy take his clothes off? Do you want to see those huge, swinging balls?"

Phoebe moaned low and long at the proposal. The two women turned their heads towards Lewis, who got the message. He removed his shirt first, causing Phoebe to buck her hips and Maxie to bite her lip. As he stripped off his pants, socks and shoes, it became apparent that the only reason Phoebe hadn't already jumped off the couch and ripped his cock out of his underwear was because Maxie had not yet decreed that appropriate. He knew that the very second she was given permission, Phoebe would be swallowing his rod with no hesitation.

Even before he had lowered the final piece of clothing, Phoebe was very obviously salivating at the sheer size of his bulge. He hadn't found too many issues being discreet about his ball growth over the past few weeks; he'd just made efforts to wear slightly baggier pants and loose underwear. But now, standing in front of Phoebe and Maxie sporting nothing but a pair of boxer briefs, his bulge was anything but discreet.

As he removed this final layer, Lewis noticed Phoebe's eyes grew wide.

"Have you noticed something?" Maxie teased, smiling. "Is it the size of his member? The lofty weight of his balls?"

"It all looks bigger," Phoebe mumbled. "Particularly his balls. They hang so low."

Her voice was such that it was as if she were speaking to no one in particular. Maxie stroked her hair kindly.

"I know last time, he filled you up nice and good," Maxie told Phoebe. "This time, it's going to be even better. He's bigger, yes, but it's not going to hurt. It's just going to enhance everything."

Lewis shuffled awkwardly, as he wasn't entirely sure that what Maxie was saying would prove accurate. But he wasn't about to undermine her whilst Phoebe's head was positioned in her lap, so he remained quiet.

"His balls hang between his legs, and you'd never really thought about it before the other night, but you like that a lot. You like the idea of a bigger set of balls, because it must mean that there's something truly special being created inside. It seemed arbitrary before; who cares about the size of a man's sack? But now, seeing them in front of you, it's obvious that it makes all the difference. He's a better, more equipped version of everything you've had before. So, how about we step forward, and suck all of his perfect, potent seed out of him?"

Now that Maxie had requested she do so, Phoebe jumped up, kneeled down in front of Lewis, and wasted no time stuffing his cock deep down her throat. He threw his head back in pleasure as his legs began to shake. He hadn't expected Phoebe to be so to-the-point, and the surprise caused his hips to thrust forward, burying himself deeper. Phoebe moaned around his cock, her eyes rolling back.

When she pulled her head back to dislodge his cock from her throat, a river of spit and drool escaped her lips, some of it covering Lewis's dick, but much of it dripping down onto Phoebe's top and jeans. She clearly didn't care; as he now expected, she was much too enamoured with his precum to worry about the state of her clothes. She swallowed it hurriedly as it dribbled out of the head of his cock, before using both of her hands to cup and fondle his testicles.

As Phoebe continued to work on Lewis, Maxie approached the pair. She traced her finger along Lewis's jaw, before leaning forward and thrusting her tongue down his throat. He returned her kiss enthusiastically, completely overwhelmed by the sensations he was experiencing. When she tore away from his lips, she kneeled down behind Phoebe to speak into her ear.

"You've done such a delightful job, Phoebe," Maxie crooned." You haven't even been treating him for all that long, and I can tell that he's already on the edge."

At this, Lewis felt his entire body quiver. Maxie's control was so absolute that it was on her suggestion that his balls began to swell and his cock prepared for orgasm.

"He doesn't have a choice now," she told Phoebe. "It's only been a couple of minutes, but you've done such great work that he's about to spill. So I want you to make sure you get everything down your throat. I want you to swallow every last drop."

Phoebe's lips swallowed the head of Lewis's cock as one hand stroked up and down his shaft, and the other continued to pull and play with his balls. Looking down, Lewis found that Phoebe's body had started to tremble, and like him, it was clear that she was approaching orgasm too. Such was her arousal that she wasn't even touching herself; this orgasm would be completely hands-free.

Lewis found he could no longer resist himself, and began to unload into Phoebe's throat. His climax lasted no less than 30 seconds, each individual rope spraying forcefully down her throat. Despite the sheer volume of cum he was producing, Phoebe seemed to have no issue swallowing it all. With each chug, her body was wracked with a fresh wave of vibrations. Her eyes had completely disappeared into the back of her head by the time his balls had wholly and thoroughly emptied.

When he stepped away from Phoebe, Maxie hugged her from behind.

"How do you feel, baby?" Maxie asked.

"Everything tingles," Phoebe responded. "Everything feels perfect."

Maxie smiled up at Lewis.

"It never hits them this quickly," she noted to him.

"Well, I don't usually cum down throats directly," he reasoned. "She had far more than anyone else."

"True, true." Then, to Phoebe, she asked, "Are you still horny, baby, or was that just when you were sucking him?"

Staring off vacantly into the distance, Phoebe nodded.

"When he came, everything became more sensitive," she reported. "My clit feels so... hot."

Maxie helped Phoebe to her feet and walked her over to the couch, depositing the intoxicated woman in such a way that she was lying down lengthways. She then motioned to Lewis, calling him over to a corner over the other side of the living room.

"Now's when the fun begins," Maxie said to him, rubbing her hands together, and lowering her voice so Phoebe couldn't hear what they were saying. "The thing I most want to test tonight is how responsive she becomes to commands and ideas; even ones that go against her usual preferences."

"Well, we already knew that she usually doesn't swallow for her partners," Lewis reminded her. "So that's at least one thing that's out of the ordinary for her. What else?"

"Let's ask her some questions and figure that out."

Maxie made her way back towards Phoebe, before sitting in front of the couch.

"Pheobs, dear, we just wanted to ask: have you ever been with a woman?" Maxie cocked her head innocently, as if the question wasn't loaded with implications and ulterior motive.

Despite how overt Maxie had been, Phoebe responded in an unassuming tone of voice.

"No," she said laconically.

"Have you ever wanted to?"

"No."

"Do you find women attractive?"

"Objectively, yes. Subjectively, no."

Maxie turned to Lewis in surprise.

"She's curt, but she's still very incisive," she remarked to him.

She turned back to Phoebe to continue the line of questioning.

"What's objectively attractive about women?" she prodded.

"They're often soft and supple, and feel good to touch. And the shape of their bodies is quite aesthetically pleasing."

"But subjectively, that doesn't get you going?"

"No."

"Why's that?"

"It doesn't turn me on."

"So I don't turn you on?"

"No."

"I think you should start stroking that huge, red clit you've got in your jeans Pheobs," Maxie commanded. "I think you're going to do it while looking at me."

Phoebe calmly removed her drool-soaked jeans and flicked off her underwear, revealing an inflamed red button at the top of her vulva. If Maxie and Lewis didn't know any better, they'd have assumed it was proving exceedingly painful, based on its size and colour.

Phoebe started to stroke her clit; at the same time, Maxie stripped her clothes off. Her eyes remained fixed to Phoebe's as she undressed.

"From here on out, you will find the female body attractive," Maxie explained to her. "Objectively, and subjectively. Specifically, mine. Tits that look like this" - she grabbed her breasts, gently tweaking her nipples - "will get your pussy all hot and bothered. And an ass like this" - she turned and started to shake her curves, running her hand along her backside - "will make your breathing all hot and heavy. When you see women who look like me, you'll find that you get horny. Really horny. So, I'll ask again; do I turn you on?"

"Yes, you do," Phoebe said simply, stroking her pussy eagerly.

The admission prompted Maxie and Lewis to look at each other in astonishment. Phoebe hadn't sounded insincere; she seemed incapable of dishonesty whilst under the effects of Lewis's enhanced sperm. At the same time, an individual's sexuality didn't just change at the whim of a third party - right?

"Hold on," Lewis said. "I don't think she's lying."

"Same," Maxie responded.

"I think it might be true for now. But what about when the effects wear off?"

Maxie considered what Lewis was saying, before turning back to Phoebe.

"Hey, baby," she started, turning to their horny subject. "I need you to remember this. This isn't a one-night-only thing. Girls like me are going to turn you on. When you see women like me, that pussy is going to get sopping wet, whether you're high, drunk, tired, buzzing, or just going about your normal, standard day. Is that clear?"

"Yes," Phoebe responded, rubbing at her crotch incessantly.

Maxie turned and shrugged at Lewis, before pointing to Phoebe's bedroom. They both made towards the room, so as to get out of Phoebe's earshot again.

"That's as much as we can do on that front, right?" she asked Lewis.

He nodded, shrugging back.

"We'll have to wait until tomorrow to see if it works," he replied. "Should we do anything else? Or should we just limit ourselves to one experiment per session?"

She pondered for a moment.

"Well, we're getting a lot out of tonight, so maybe we should quit while we're ahead," she admitted.

"Give me a rundown of your conclusions. So we know where we stand."

"Well... first and foremost, swallowing more cum is important. A higher dose means the effects initiate quicker."

It felt weird to hear her use terminology like 'dose' to describe something obscene like how much of his sperm someone had consumed, but it did feel appropriate given what they were discussing, so Lewis made no fuss of it. Maxie continued.

"Second, she becomes completely straightforward. She's utterly candid. I don't know if this is just a Phoebe thing, though. She seems like a very forthcoming person naturally, so maybe it's just exaggerating what she's like normally."

"More trials necessary for a conclusive assessment?"

"I think so. Third, we might be able to Pavlov's Dog someone into doing or feeling something at a high enough dose--"

"What does that mean?" Lewis interrupted.

"Pavlov's Dog... it refers to conditioning experiments," she explained. "This guy, Ivan Pavlov, got a dog to salivate whenever he gave it food. Stimulus led to response. Changed psychology and all that."

"So, in short, we might be able to program people into doing certain things if I cum down their throat?"

"Potentially. We'll have to see how she responds in the morning. But here's the thing; something I noticed when I had some myself was that it's not like things got blurry. Some drugs make you confused, or make it difficult to concentrate on one thing, or make you sleepy. Your sperm makes people horny and flushed and whatnot, but it doesn't give them any brain fog. That, combined with the fact that people, or at least Phoebe, get really honest under the effects, lead me to believe that she's still clear-headed enough to take on and process the things we're saying. And the fact that she's already accepted something I suggested so easily gives me faith that our orders and instructions might very well stick."

Lewis shook his head in confusion. This had started to become convoluted.

"I still don't understand what would make her hold onto things-- have things affect her, even when she's not..."

He gesticulated wildly, searching for a word to succinctly describe the state his sperm induced. Maxie cut in with her own suggestion.

"Cum-drunk."

He pouted. He found this term a little tasteless, but he quickly resigned himself to its usage. It was short and snappy, and would serve its purpose well enough.

"Even when she's not cum-drunk," he carried on. "What specifically makes something stick in her head? It's not like we're hypnotising her or anything."

"Well, we make her associate pleasure with something. Your sperm leaves people flushed, gives them a red-hot clit, and makes them incomparably horny. Now that they're in this horny state, we stimulate them, or get them to stimulate themselves. And then we introduce a concept, or some kind of further stimulus. We get them to orgasm, so that we maximise their pleasure, all while reinforcing this other idea."

"So if you really want to reinforce this whole 'find women attractive' thing, she's going to have to cum, right?"

"Yes... I think so. She's taken the idea on, but it's not actually embedded in anything permanent. An orgasm would at least make her associate that idea with something real."

"And my sperm makes people hornier than anything else. So it'll probably be the best orgasm she's ever experienced, by default."

"Pretty much!" Maxie exclaimed.

"Alright... one last thing, before we go in there and fuck her brains out," Lewis began. "I'm scared about what she's going to remember in the morning. If she's completely lucid, she'll probably be able to recall everything we said to her. If she puts two-and-two together, she'll realise that she was given something that changed her demeanour. If that happens..."

"We could get in trouble, perhaps. But here's the thing: I think your sperm only exaggerates standard, natural characteristics. For example, Phoebe already had a little crush on you, that much has been clear for a while. But when you started developing that odour after the inpatient stay, she started finding you absolutely irresistible, right?"

He thought back on how Phoebe had responded to some of his less-than-suave comments the night they'd first had sex. It was as if he could do no wrong. Maxie carried on.

"So, she was already feeling something. It's just your cum - or in that instance, your B.O - amplified those feelings. And we established that she's a very honest, approachable person earlier tonight, when she was willing to talk to you and I about sex openly. When you get her out of that initially fragile, shy little shell, she unfurls completely. Your cum has taken that frankness and turned the dial up to 100. So... I don't think she'll get angry, or anything like that. She consented to sucking your cock. She consented to swallowing your load. She consented to my suggestion that she finds women attractive. When she gets up in the morning and is no longer under the effects, I think she'll just write it off as stuff she wanted to do, because it was stuff she wanted to do. She'll probably think that some of it was a little weird, and that we fetishise some odd things, but ultimately, she consented for a reason."

"But aren't we sort of... manipulating that consent?"

Maxie shook her hand to dismiss this notion immediately.

"She consented to heaps even before you splooged down her throat, Lewis. We'll keep asking to make sure she's alright with things before we do them. As long as she says yes, I think we're in the clear."

Lewis shifted his feet uncomfortably. Everything she'd said felt well-considered, given what they were aware of thus far. Her deductions were reasonable. And Phoebe wasn't addled, at least not in the traditional sense. She seemed cognisant and responsive. But the entire situation still felt problematic...

"Come on, we've left her alone in there for too long," Maxie urged.

Before Lewis could find voice for any more objections, Maxie had dragged him back into the living room. They found Phoebe in the same position they'd left her in; lying down on the couch. Her eyes were fastened closed, and her hand was a blur of motion as she rubbed at her clit mindlessly. Her other hand was desperately grabbing at one of her breasts, pulling and prodding at her pert, erect nipple. Instead of individual, breathy moans, she was humming a single, continuous tone. She sounds like a monk droning during a service, Lewis thought.