Under The Midnight Blue

Story Info
A fantasy sexual encounter.
2.9k words
4.4
2.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night started out with a conversation over the net to a man I began chatting with. We had a lot in common and we were really getting to know one another. Our conversations were beginning to connect one another as if we were two people in love but away at work. The feeling when a new love just begins and you need to see or talk to that new love as if it were a way to only survive.

Tonight was going to be the night to finally meet the man behind the words. After months of chatting on the internet. We made arrangements to finally get together and see if we click in person as we did on the internet. I became so nervous and wanted to meet him yet didn't want everything to crash if he didn't like me like I liked him. But I grabbed my balls and made babysitting arrangements and spent hours trying to figure out what was suitable for our first meeting.

We decided to meet in a social atmosphere. Somewhere we were around other's yet private in our conversation. After hours of shaving, plucking, and sorting things out, I was finally dressed and anxious to leave. The kids said I looked nice and smelt great. Kids were always good for the self-consciousness I lacked.

As I sat and waited for him to join me, I was constantly looking out the window to see if I could see him before he could see me. One thing that I lacked was a set of eyes on the back of my head, which he used the back entrance and I didn't get to see him first before he seen me. 

He came up behind me and put his hands on my shoulders, then whispered in my ear, " Are you waiting for someone?" 

I jumped and was completely nervous, and I whispered back, "yes I am waiting for someone."

" Would you like me to sit down with you or would you like me to go back to my car and you come and join me there?" the mystery man asked.

The warmth of his breath on my neck was making me so horny and wet. " We could go to your car for some privacy," I whispered back to him.

Slowly he took his hands off my shoulders and walked out the back door. I slowly got up and watched where he was going and followed him out to his car. I became so nervous and unsure of going but I also wanted badly to meet the man from the internet.

As I walked across he parking lot and over to his car, he lit a cigarette which made it more difficult to see what he looked like. I got to the passenger door and I heard him unlock it. I slowly opened the door and he says to me, " Are you coming in to join me?"

I slowly got into the car and I kept my head down, fiddling with my zipper on my jacket. He reached over to my hands and held them.

" You can look at me, I'm not going to bite you," he said with a soft voice.

I slowly raised my head and turned to him. He was this dark haired man with a great smile. 

" See I didn't bite," he said with a laugh.

" I know, I'm just nervous," I replied.

" So did you want to stay here or go for a drive?" he asked.

" We could go driving I like the country where you can sit and watch the stars," I replied.

He turned the engine on and we drove out to a nice country area. It wasn't to far from the city, but yet it had a beautiful view of the night sky, stars and the full moon.

We stopped out by a cornfield and got out of the car. He pulled out a blanket from the trunk of his car and laid it on the hood of the car. 

" Want to lay and watch the stars?" he asked.

" Sure," I replied.

We both climbed up on the hood of the car and laid watching the stars. We were still nervous but he gently grabbed my hand and asked if it was ok. I wasn't going to say no. 

The moonlight was so amazing, it was like a new beginning, and the stars were so bright that it was magical.

Slowly he would move closer to me so our bodies were touching. It turned me on and made me nervous at the same time. After a few minutes I moved towards him and laid my head upon his chest. He put his arm around me and held me close. 

We started talking about everything, and while we were talking our bodies were getting closer and closer. We finally turned to one another and just stared into each other eyes. We slowly engaged in a soft and inviting kiss. We both stopped quickly and looked at each other as to asked it is ok.

We began kissing with the most intense and physical kiss I haven't had in years. It was passionate and sexual at the same time. Like it was when I was a teenager. 

Gradually our hands started to caress one another, starting with our backs and it slowly went down to our asses and then to the front, which ended up with our crotches.

Once we were there, it was like it was the only place we should have gone in the first place. We both started kissing heavier and with more feeling. Breathing heavier and grasping each other with more feeling. It was definitely making us both hot and horny.

We were so involved with each other we didn't even notice that we were sliding off the hood of the car until our feet met the ground. Then we stopped and laughed.

We stood there looking at one another with passion in our eyes. We drew each other close and began kissing again. Groping one another as if we were teenagers and sex was the best part. 

He began to kiss and nibble on my neck, this was my one weakness. My legs were feeling like jelly. The more he kissed and sucked on my neck the hotter and wetter I was becoming. His breath was so warm and his touch was so gentle yet firm. He slowly kiss my neck from one side to the other. His tongue was teasing along my skin. My tits were hard, and my cunt was wet. I wanted for him to just rip my clothes off and fuck me hard.

While he was kissing my neck and rubbing his hands up and down my body, I slowly began to tease him back with the same pleasure he was giving me. He became so rock hard I though his pants were going to split. His ass was tight, his cock was full and hard, and his body was unbelievably hot.

Two people under the moonlight, stars, and in the privacy of a huge cornfield, what a dream I use to have. He slowly looked into my eyes and smile. He had the most amazing smile that you just melt. He brought his hands up and put them on my hard nipples. He began to rub and twist them gently. It was making more and more horny, and we haven't even had sex, but my cunt was so wet I know my underwear was no longer dry. He slowly started to unbutton my shirt while gazing into my eyes to make sure it was ok with me. 

I couldn't say anything, I was in a trance, but my mind was screaming " fuck me fuck me."

As he finished unbuttoning my shirt, he slowly brushed it away from my shoulders. He then bent down and put my nipple in his mouth. I closed my eyes and put my fingers in his hair. The harder he nibbled and sucked on my tit, the more excited I got. I would grab his hair tighter with every suck he gave me. My legs were giving out but I couldn't drop. 

He slowly laid me down on the hood of the car and spread my legs. He then took his tongue and slowly licked me from my belly button to my neck. His hands were grabbing my ass and he was drawing himself closer to me. His cock was so hard that I could feel it's pulse in my crotch. He grabbed my tits and caressed them gently yet firm. I wanted to so badly scream out, but it felt so good I didn't want him to stop. 

He started to rub his hard cock against my cunt, we both began to moan. I slowly took my hands and slowly took his shirt off. He laid himself against my chest and he began to kiss, lick and suck on my neck again. I closed my eyes and felt like I was going to cum. My cunt was throbbing to the beat of his cock throbbing. He grabbed my cunt and I grabbed his cock. We looked into each other's eyes as be masturbated one another. 

As I sat on the hood he stood in front of me. I began to caress his chest with my other hand. I licked my finger and rubbed his nipple. It became as hard as his cock was. I slowly pulled him near and began to kiss, suck, and nibble on his neck. I could hear in his moans and his hot breath that he was enjoying every minute of it, which in turn got me hotter.

I took his nipple into my mouth and gently bit it with my teeth, this turned him on. His hand was slowly going into the back of my pants. His hands grasped my ass and he pulled me closer to him. He looked at me with his eyes and laid me back down on the hood. He began to take my pants off, he was teasing with every movement. Kicking my body as he took them off. He then laid on me and started rubbing his hard cock against my cunt. 

He turned over and laid beside me, still sucking on my tits and taking his finger down into my underwear. He teased me with his fingers at the tip of my cunt. I turned to my side and undid his pants, With his cock being so hard and big he had to take his pants off in order for me to get to his cock. We laid there staring into each other's eyes and making each other hotter with every grasp of my hand to his cock and his fingers fucking me.

The deeper his fingers got the closer I got to cumming. His cock was as ready as I was to cum. I slowly took his hand out of my underwear and turned him on his back. Then I slid of the hood and brought him close to me. I grabbed his cock and rubbed it up and down, he laid back and began to moan. I took his cock and nibbled on the tip with my teeth. He grabbed my head and caressed my hair. I put his cock deep into my mouth and sucked it hard. Sucking harder and harder with every stroke. I grabbed his balls and played with them while I sucked his cock. I know he wanted to cum so bad. Little dribbles came out and I licked them up. 

"Prove to me that you have a hoover for a mouth?" he asked.

I put the head of his cock into my mouth and sucked three times, by that point he was curling up from the pain. I slowly released and whispered, " Now do you believe me, you have a hickie on your cock?" 

He whispered out, " I fucking believe you,"

I continued with stroking his cock with my hand and took his balls into my mouth. I rolled them around with my tongue and he was trying desperately to hold his blow in, but I just wouldn't let him. I felt his blow coming out with the throbbing of his cock, he moaned so loud and in a way I think he was pissed that I got him to go. He cummed all over the hood of the car. When he was finished he said, " No fair, you got me to cum." 

I smirked and said, " Gotcha"

He slowly got off the car and put me on it. " Now it's your turn baby,"

He laid me down, and took off my underwear. He began to take his tongue up the inside of my leg. When he got to my cunt he flicked a couple of time to tease then licked the other leg, This was driving me crazy. He raised my legs so they were on his shoulders. He wrapped his arms around and played with my cunt with his fingers. Then he took his hot wet tongue and began to tongue fuck me. I grabbed his hair and caressed with every movement. 

It felt so good, his fingers started to finger fuck and reach further than I could imagine. The further in the more I wanted to cum. He took his teeth and nibbled on my clit as he finger fucked me. I wanted so bad to cum and for him to fuck me hard. I knew I couldn't hold it in any longer, I called out that I was cumming. He sucked and licked every morsel of my cum. I couldn't believe he got me to cum. 

He slowly got up and pulled me close to him. His cock was rock hard again. He rubbed himself up against me and I was ready for anything. She slapped his cock against my cunt which got me hot again, then he slowly teased me by putting only the tip of his cock into my cunt. 

" You want it baby? Tell me if you want it?" he asked with a tease.

" Yes I want it, I want it, fuck me baby, fuck me hard," I cried out.

He rammed his cock in and it felt so good, he pumped harder and harder. He grabbed my legs so I could feel all of his cock in me. I moaned and cried out so much. The deeper he got the more I never wanted it to end. When I was to the point of cumming again, he stopped and turned me over.

" How you want it? You want my cock in your cunt or your ass?" he asked.

" Where ever you want, just fuck me hard," I replied.

He took his cock and teased my asshole, slowly pushing in and out. This was driving me crazy, he took his hands and spread my ass cheeks. He wettened my hole and slowly slide his cock into my ass. It hurt but it was a good hurt. Once his cock was fully in my ass, he pumped it harder and harder in my ass. His fingers played with my nipples. He grasped my shoulders and fucked me hard. It was beginning to hurt so he pulled out. He took off the condom that I didn't noticed that he had on, and went to exchange it for another one. I told him not to because they dry me out. 

So he took his hard cock and put it into my cunt. I hadn't had doggy style for a long time and it was great. The harder he pumped the closer I got to cumming again. 

"Fuck me baby, fuck me, I want to cum," I cried out.

He pulled out and turned me over again on my back. He finger fucked me some more until I was to that point of cumming. He stopped and sucked on my tits as he rubbed against me. He was a real tease. 

He whispered in my ear, " You want it,"

"Yes, fuck me till I dry," I whispered back.

He grabbed my legs so my ass was of the hood and rammed his cock in. I screamed of pleasure, and he continued to fuck me harder and harder till we both came together. 

We both laid back naked and looked at the stars. My cunt was still throbbing from the enjoyment. We both were breathing as if we ran the 10 mile run. It was so satisfying. I was tired and he was tired. I laid my head on his chest and held him tight. 

" How was that babe?" he breathed out.

" It was fantastic, it made up for the years that I never got it so good," I replied.

We both snickered and realized we'd been going at it for 4 hours. I got worried and called home to check in. We both got dressed and got back into the car. I called home and said that things were great and I'd be home shortly. No one had ever made me feel like a teenager again or had given me so much in one night. 

As we drove back to my car, we held hands and I know I wished that it didn't have to end. We got back to my car and we said our good nights. 

"I'll see you in my dreams tonight as my cunt was still throbbing," I said to him.

He smiled and said, " As you will be in mine."

We kissed a long passionate kiss and I watched him drive away