Under the Old Tree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I sure am!" I said, my hunger flaring within me.

"I have something for you," he said mischievously. He reached down to unbuckle his pants and I moved back, wiggling off his lap and kneeling in front of him, eyes wide with an eagerness to see his gorgeous dick again. I would never cease to feel like a kid on Christmas morning in these moments, unwrapping the gift that they had always dreamed about. When his cock sprung free I couldn't help but happily smile and lean forward uninvited to taste him. He didn't mind, instead groaning as my wet mouth wrapped around the head of his cock, tongue twirling to be able to savour the flavours that I so loved.

He allowed me to indulge my oral fixation for a few minutes, giving me freedom to kiss, lick and suck every inch of his shaft and his balls, while encouraging me with his hands in my hair. Occasionally forcing me all the way down so that his cock quickly became soaked in my saliva and the viscous juices that came when he fucked my throat.

I could feel my thighs becoming wetter and wetter as I moaned along the length of him, my pussy was practically crying out and begging to be filled. It was exactly what I needed, I wanted this man so badly and I needed him inside of me. He always knew, he always sensed when I was just wild enough to practically explode in frenzy when he impaled me, I felt his hand pulling in my hair, dragging me up towards him. "Climb on." I didn't need any more encouraging than that. Moving quickly, almost clumsily, I straddled his lap, not even pausing to wipe the messy drool from my face. I needed his cock and didn't have a moment to waste.

Sliding down onto him was effortless and heavenly, even as I felt his cock pressing solidly against the plug still stuffed tightly in my increasingly tender asshole. It was as if we were perfectly built to connect together, his steely hardness and my wet softness. The perfect combination to make me squeal and instantly have my foundations rocked with another massive orgasm, pussy and asshole clenching hard with the extreme release. He grabbed my hips as I shuddered above him, grinding his dick in deep, hitting my sweet spots to draw out the incredible waves of pleasure rushing through me.

I slowed, panting, taking a moment to collect myself. My eyes had squeezed shut in the torrent of overwhelming sensations, and so I peeled them back open, gazing gratefully into his eyes as I moved my hips against him in a pace that was almost unbearable in it's slowness. I could feel every inch of him moving inside of me and loved the feeling as he stretched me open and grazed against my entire inner channel. Feeling the pressure in my backdoor as my hips moved in such a way that made me feel like I was being fucked sweetly in both of my holes at the same time. He pulled my already failing dress down even more, completely exposing my tits to his mouth and tongue, making my head fall back as my back arched to give him more access, more encouragement, as I bounced on his lap.

His hands continued to guide my hips, working them faster and faster, making the woods around us echo with my cries, as if someone was watching a depraved porno at full volume amongst those trees. Any reservations I may have had over being caught were long gone, as far as I was concerned they were welcome to witness our love-making. Perhaps they would think that it was a ritual sacrifice to the Devil with all of the screaming I was doing surrounded by candlelight.

I felt my own orgasm building with each hard thrust onto his cock, he always knew how to work my body. Even when I was on top he was able to use me so perfectly for his pleasure. I so desperately wanted to break open on top of him, to allow my orgasm to flood across my body and shred me to pieces, but I didn't want to break the pace, I didn't want to stop. I could tell that he was sharing in the building of intense pleasure, his voice and groans meeting mine, his words turning utterly filthy as he encouraged me to work my tight cunt faster and harder. I didn't want to stop because I wanted to be bred. I wanted his cum inside me, for him to breed me, use me, and love me so intently.

I squealed those words into the dark night, gushing with praise and begging to be claimed with his hot cum, to be filled to the brim so that I could treasure it dripping from my pussy all night long. His firm hands on my hips were relentless, slamming me onto his cock until finally, music to my ears, I heard his animalistic growl reverberating across the trees. I could feel his cock pulsing and throbbing as he pumped his massive load of hot cream deep inside my womb. Claiming every inch of me, marking his territory in the most primal way imaginable. I met his energy with my own, allowing myself to finally explode, shattering on top of him as I milked as much of his cum into my cunt and saw the stars shining, dazzling bright even with my eyes closed. It felt like fireworks had been let loose within my body. Even in the moment, as I howled like a crazed fiend, I marvelled at how impossibly amazing each second felt to my mortal body, as if I was touched by a god.

The moments after such heights were always filled with a slow come down, basking in each other's presence, and enjoying the feeling of our heightened flesh touching each other. Noticing our pounding hearts, uneven breathing and sweat-soaked skin, but most of all, noticing the sense of connection that pulsed between us. That warm, solid hum of magic that made it possible to know all and everything we needed to know about each other. We didn't need words, we didn't need actions, we could just feel the intensity of emotion that existed in that space. We kissed deeply, holding onto the moment for as long as possible, letting ourselves naturally float back to Earth from whichever higher plane we had ended up on. I never wanted to let him go, in that moment, or ever. I needed him with me for the rest of my life.

Slowly, naturally, we slid down amongst the cushions and blankets. I found my special nook against his chest and hooked my limbs onto him in an attempt to remain as close to him as possible. We were both holding the other so tightly, as if the magic would end by us letting go. We would not allow a single element of separation to come between us and the brilliant moments we had created, that we would create again. We had everything we needed in that moment, because right there, under those brilliant stars and the big, ancient tree, we had each other.

~~~

The sun burning through the trees woke me in the morning. The heat of it was warming my skin, causing a fine sweat to break across my chest. There were birds in the tree above me, chattering away to each other as they jumped from branch to branch. I watched them for a moment, taking time to appreciate their happiness, to acknowledge just how free life would be if I were a bird. How light my heart would feel if only I could fly far away and never look back. I breathed deeply before studying my surroundings, steeling myself for pain that I knew would strike as I cast my eyes around. My crude, rough picnic blanket had bunched slightly underneath me as I slept, I had no doubt that I had been tossing and turning throughout the night, riddled with dreams of the past. Bracing myself, I double checked the space next to me. I knew it would be empty but that didn't stop the dropping feeling of my heart as it wrenched with loss. I stared blankly for a time, and then stroked the space where he should have been, letting my tears fall freely down my cheeks. I was sure that one day I would simply run out of tears, that I will have cried so many that I didn't have any more to give.

I crawled over to the base of the tree and found the etchings in it's trunk. Our initials. The past year had taken parts of the border, fading them and losing them to time. I leaned my head against the markings, freely sobbing as pain broke through the numb defensive walls I had built around my heart, as the realisation of everything I had lost ripped through me. He was everything to me, my life had been nothing without him and now it was nothing again. I pressed myself hard against the bark of the tree, finding relief as the roughness caused a different kind of pain. I loved that man with all of my heart and all of my life, and now, he was gone. I crumpled to the base of the tree, curling into a ball and allowing myself to mourn, allowing myself to hate on the world that had taken him from me. Wishing that somehow, someway, I could be back in that perfect time we spent together, under the tree, held so safe in his big, warm arms, promising with our tight embraces that we would never let each other go.

When the sobs and tears finally slowed to a pitiful whimper I pulled myself from my prone position and sat up, staring out at the bright blue sky and brilliant view of the lookout. I silently thanked him for having shown me such a beautiful place, and for giving me so many beautiful memories and emotions to treasure and remember when I visited. It hurt me every time, but I missed him so much that it was worth tearing my soul to pieces just to relive the feeling of being so loved and so deeply in love. When I visited this place I could feel him near me, I felt that I was not so alone, that he was still there, holding me and keeping me safe in his embrace. I knew that eventually I would have to leave, pack up my things, close up my heart, and drive back to the real world. But, for now, I hugged into our tree and allowed myself to feel close to him once again.