All Comments on 'Under Your Skin'

by stickygirl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
holliday1960holliday1960over 3 years ago
Welcome Back!

I know you've struggled with writing for some time and this is your first effort in a while, Sticky. Let me say, 'Welcome Back!' You did a lovely job here! It's a new day; the world evolves and so does your writing. Keep writing; the readers await.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 3 years ago

I've read most, if not all, of your stories and I believe this is the best writing you've done. You did two things to perfection; painted the settings in vivid color and detail — And you peeled back and exposed the most beautiful and believable emotions in this story. That, plus knowing the person behind these words, lends real credibility to an often complex and difficult to understand human reality. This is a lovely addition to the Transgender experience here on Literotica. You've managed to both; entertain and educate without being heavy handed or forced. The word craft is so light and free; "… Hannah's head was full of black and red that fizzed and whirled, until at last and too soon, she reached the shore and was face down, naked. Her lover's weight keeping her from floating away." < that is art ! I second 'holiday1960' - please do write again when the muse fills your imagination!

AlexBaileyAlexBaileyover 3 years ago

Painfully, frustratingly realistic story of love vs. hooking up. No bad guys, just different desires. Sigh.

The sex was awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I read this to cheer myself up because I’m trans and trusted your writing. Cried buckets, laughed , loved it, thanks sweets x

MsNatalie99MsNatalie99almost 2 years ago

I loved the story. I was especially struck when Jude explained being a "learner". I'm not sure why, but it really connected with me. It was an amazing story filled with depth, and emotion. Thank you for sharing this piece of yourself with us.

Wordsmith8863Wordsmith8863over 1 year ago

Thank you for a great story with amazing characters, cant wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstickygirl@stickygirl
I want to make you laugh and cry by writing about what’s in people’s hearts as much as what happens between their legs: romance with a helping of loving sex. My stories are respectful of transgender people: real people with honest feelings. Thanks for stopping by.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES