Undercover Cop Gets Caught

Story Info
Undercover cop becomes drug lord's personal sex toy.
3.5k words
4.25
45.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my hands into the pockets of my denim jacket, rubbing the smooth leather of my wallet between my fingers. I've been Crystal for 6 months now, but her clothes still felt like a costume and her life still felt like a sham. That was a good thing, I guess. I've heard stories about cops who lost themselves undercover, and longed for the life of a criminal long after the assignment was over.

I admit, parts of the life were fun. There's money that you can spend however you want, adrenaline, freedom. As long as you sold the shit you needed to sell and stayed loyal, you could do whatever the fuck you wanted. But living on the edge came with a cost, and that cost was too high for me.

I leaned back into the diner booth, letting out an exasperated sigh. I've been waiting for 20 minutes now. Duke was late, and he was never late. My legs were getting cold, so I pulled down my skirt to try and cover more, to no avail. The dress I was wearing was short, a little bit skanky; it was part of my character.

I pulled out my phone to check the time; 8:24. I was starting to get a bit worried. Duke was the closest thing to a friend that I had in this life. He was funny, a bit goofy sometimes, and I think he genuinely cared about me. He stood up for me when he didn't have to, lent me some of his earnings when I was short.

I looked up at the bell of the diner door as a tall man in a hoodie and ripped jeans walked in: Duke. I leaned forward in my seat and started rapidly typing on my phone, to make it look like I was texting. Bored and unbothered by his tardiness. He scanned the diner, finally making his way over to me and sliding into the booth. I looked up lazily, "You're late."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Trust, me Crystal, you won't care when you hear why."

I set my phone down and cocked my head, "yeah? Spill."

He grinned, his blue eyes twinkling. "Teddy wants to meet you."

My eyes widened. Teddy Bear. The man I've been working to meet all these months. My heart was jumping inside my chest. I finally saw a light at the end of the tunnel. If I played my cards right, I could be home by Christmas, see my husband again.

His name was ironic, obviously. The man was anything but cute or cuddly, and responsible for most of the drug activity on the eastern seaboard. There's no telling how many people have died because of him.

"Teddy? Are you for real?"

"Yeah, baby! Apparently, you did more these past 6 months than most do in 2 years."

I grinned. "When?"

Duke stood back up, "Right now, so let's go"

I could barely contain my excitement as I followed.

~~~~~~~~~

Our cab pulled up behind a nightclub, and Duke and I got out. He pulled open a rusty door in an alley, "He wants to see you alone. Just go down the stairs, open the door, and wait there."

I nod, "Thank you so much Duke."

He smiled at me, "Good luck".

The door shut behind me and I began to descend down the stairs. Half of me was terrified, the other excited. I was glad I dressed up today, I knew I needed to make a good impression. My breasts were on prominent display in my tight dress, and I found them to be a very good asset whenever dealing with any man in this business. My long black hair was curled, and framed my face, which looked somewhat innocent no matter how hard I tried to look otherwise. My legs, already long, seemed even longer today due to the length of my dress and my heels.

Finally, I got to the bottom. My heart pounding, I rested my hand on the knob. I didn't move for a couple seconds, taking in the gravitas of the situation. I bit my lip and pushed it open.

I'm not sure what I expected, but it wasn't this. The room looked like a lavish office, something you'd see in some fancy highrise law firm or on wall street. A large mahogany desk sat on the other end of the room, a large leather chair and imposing bookcase behind it. There was a door on that wall as well, almost as colossal as the desk.

There was nobody else in the room, so I sat in one of the two chairs facing the desk. I crossed my legs and began to wait. God damn I was doing a lot of waiting today.

10 minutes later, the door behind the desk creaked open. I immediately sat up straight and brushed my hair out of my face. I was kind of scared to look, scared to see what Teddy looked like. He's been some mythological creature in my mind for so long, I wasn't sure that I was ready to meet him in person.

But when I looked up I didn't see Teddy, I saw a face I knew all too well. "Duke? What are you doing here? I thought you said Teddy wanted to see me alone?"

Duke didn't reply. He just laughed and sat in the big chair across from me. He was dressed differently now, in a suit. I had to say, it suited him. 2 men emerged from the door as well, and made their way around the table behind me.

I swiveled my head, confused and a little scared. Turning back to Duke, I asked "What the hell is going on? Where is Teddy?"

Duke laughed again. " I am Teddy, Crystal" he smiled, straightening his tie, "Or should I say Danielle? Or Officer Moore? I'm not sure what you go by"

My heart sank into my chest. How could I be so stupid? How did I mess up this bad?

"I honestly have no idea what you're talking about" My voice was shakier than I wanted it to be, but I needed to stall, I needed to make an escape plan. I slid my hand back into my pocket, opening the wallet with my fingers. I had a button, for emergencies only, if I needed extraction. And I really fucking needed extraction.

"Don't play stupid, Danielle. Can I call you Dani?" He didn't wait for a response, "I know you played me. And you know that I don't like that."

I frantically pressed the button, staying silent.

Duke laughed again. "Don't bother trying to send out a signal. We're underground, and the building is built so that nothing can get in or out. You're stuck here. Nobody's coming." He smiled, and raised his eyebrow at the man behind me. I felt the nuzzle of a pistol against the back of my head.

My eyes began to tear up, "Please, let me go. I don't have anything on you, nothing at all. I won't say anything, I'll be your man on the inside, please, please, just don't kill me."

Duke stood up. "Why should I believe you? You've proven that you're not loyal" He leaned across the table, "And I need loyalty."

Tears were streaming down my cheeks, my mascara probably running. "Please, I'll prove myself to you. I can't die. I have a husband, I have a son please, he's only 4 he needs his mom"

"You should have thought about that before you betrayed me, huh, Dani?" He nodded to one of the men behind me again, and the gun was pulled back. I sighed in relief.

"Oh don't look so happy. I'm not going to kill you, but I'm not going to let you go either." He walked around the desk until he was standing in front of me, and stroked my face. "You're much too pretty for that."

"What.. what are you going to do then?" I whimpered.

He laughed again. God how much I used to love that laugh. "Teach you some loyalty, Dani."

He grabbed me by my hair and yanked me up and over the desk, so that my ass was in the air. The men behind me walked around to the front of the desk and each grabbed an arm, pulling them forward and holding me still. Behind me, I could hear the sound of Duke, or Teddy I guess, undoing his belt. I knew what was coming.

He folded it and snapped it loudly, the sound sending shivers down my spine and into my pussy. I hated to admit it, but the fear was making me wet. I braced for the pain, but instead felt his hands grabbing me.

He squished my ass in his hands, his large, warm hands, pinching the skin through the thin fabric of my dress and panties. "Oh god, how I loved this ass. And now, it belongs to me. You belong to me, Dani." He lifted his hands and immediately whipped the belt across my cheek. I

I yelped in pain, and squirmed at the impact. "Stay still, Dani. You have to learn who you belong to." He whipped me again, on the other cheek. I cried out and squirmed again.

"I told you to stay still, now it's going to get worse. That's what happens when you don't listen. Things get worse." He pulled up my dress over my hips and yanked my panties down to my knees, exposing the pale white skin of my ass.

"I can't wait to turn this red" Teddy began to rain the slaps of the belt onto my ass, with no rhythm or direction, just speed and strength. I could feel my ass getting hot at the pain, welts forming were the belt hit, overlapping with each other. I tried to keep still, I really did. But it hurt so much that I couldn't. The men holding my arms pulled me in tighter, and gripped my hair.

As much as the belt hurt, I couldn't help but start to get wet. And I knew that Teddy could see. My glistening mound was on display, and he had a perfect view as he kept beating my ass. I was almost crying before he finally stopped.

"Who do you belong to" Teddy asked coldly, running his hands over my ass admiring his handiwork.

"You. You, sir"

"Good. Prove it" The men released my arms and Teddy grabbed me by the hair again, pulling me up and shoving me down to my knees in front of him.

"Take off the rest of your clothes"

I obeyed, sliding my denim jacket off before pulling my dress over my head. I wasn't wearing a bra, I never did. Now I was naked and on my knees in front of Teddy, my ass burning from the spanking, and my nipples hard from the cold office air.

Teddy handed the belt to one of his men, who stepped behind me and grabbed my wrists, binding them. The leather, warm from hitting my ass, dug into my skin. In front of me, Teddy Unzipped his pants, releasing his monster cock. It was at least 8 inches long, and as thick as my forearm. I knew that that thing would destroy me.

He grabbed my by the hair, and angled his cock at my lips. I opened my mouth, hoping that he would let me go slow, to get accustomed to the sheer size of his dick, but that was not in his plans.

He began to fuck my face, his throbbing cock entering deep inside my throat. I began to gag, I had never had a dick this big before. I could barely breathe and tried to pull away, but his hand was still in my hair, holding me still. Right when I thought I would die, he pulled out and smacked me across the face with his cock, my saliva still dripping down his shaft.

I was gasping for air, but he didn't give a shit. "You are going to blow me much better than that if you want to stay alive." I heard a gun cock behind me.

He smacked me again before placing his head back at my lips. I knew I had to be better, so he took his head into my mouth and began to circle my tongue around it's ridge. He started thrusting again, guiding my head up and down his enormous shaft. I continued to circle my tongue, and tried to relax my throat so that I wouldn't gag. This wasn't just a blowjob, this was life or death.

I began to moan as he stretched out my throat, and looked up at him with my best pornstar eyes. He was looking at me, smiling, but not the way that my husband smiled at me when I blew him. I wasn't a person to him, he didn't give a shit about me, I was an object and I had one use: pleasuring him. If I failed, I would be done.

He pulled my head off his cock again, giving me a little break. Then, the men behind me hosisted me up and leaned me over the arms of the chair I was sitting on earlier. My ass was in the air and my head and shoulders hung over the other side. One of the men stood in front of me and began to undo his pants as Teddy walked behind me.

"Since you belong to me, I get to share you as well." Teddy grabbed my hair to lift my head up, I couldn't keep it up on my own in the position I was in, and the man began to fuck my face as well. His cock was a lot smaller, so it was a lot easier after I had just handled Teddy's monster.But before I could get comfortable, I felt Teddy's head at the entrance of my pussy.

I knew that his cock would tear me apart, but I kind of wanted it to. He wasn't slow about it, he clearly wasn't slow about anything, and inserted himself deep inside me. I jolted forward, gasping and almost choking on the other man's dick. Teddy pulled me back though by my hair and kept fucking me fast, pounding his entire length in and out of my tight wet pussy. He was stretching my walls more than I thought possible and soon enough, I started to enjoy it.

As fast as he started, he stopped, and the man who was fucking my face stopped too. He dipped his hand down my pussy and began to rub my mound, spreading my juices. He flicked my clit and I moaned loudly in pleasure. He didn't keep his hand there long, moving it to my asshole. He rubbed my juices around it, and then inserted his thumb. He pulled me up by my hair and asked "Has your husband ever fucked your ass?"

"No" I replied, truthfully and out of breath.

Teddy was obviously pleased. "Good. That means that that hole will be only mine."

Holding me up by my hair, he kicked the chair out from underneath me and gently lowered me down onto the ground, placing my face into the carpet. I was now on my knees. He lowered himself down as well, and placed himself at the entrance of my other hole. My heart beat even faster. I could barely take him in my pussy, I could only imagine what he would do to my asshole.

He placed both his hands on my cheeks, which were still burning from the spanking I received earlier. He did go slowly this time. I think he knew if he went too fast he would destroy a perfectly good toy before he was done playing with it. But his gentleness didn't stop the pain. I cried out at the stretching, and tears began to well up in my eyes again.

Slowly but surely, he began to build up a rhythm, using my pussy juices as lube. My asshole was tight around his cock, and I could tell he loved it. He was groaning softly behind me, and I could tell he was going to cum soon. I wanted to moan, to be into it and show him that I was a toy worthy of keeping, but all I could do was bite my lip and squeeze my eyes shut to keep myself from crying from the pain.

I felt him cum, the explosion of liquid in my ass had to be that. He moaned loudly and gave me a few more strokes before finally pulling out. I could feel his juices dripping out of my now gaping hole. I was honestly thankful for the relief. He unbound my hands and pulled me up to my feet.

I was scared, terrified actually. Was I a good enough toy to be kept alive? He turned me around to face him, and grabbed my face in one hand. "You are mine. You do what I say when I say it. You are my toy, and I'm going to play with you all I want."

I nodded.

"I'm going to need to hear you agree, do you understand slut?"

I gulped before responding, "Yes, master"

He released me. "Good little girl" He then pointed to the wall on the other side of the room. It had straps for hands and feet, and I had no idea how I hadn't noticed it before.

"Go over there"

I obeyed, and placed my hand above my head so one of his men could strap them in. I spread my legs so that my ankles could be bound as well. Teddy walked behind his desk and opened a drawer, as one of his men felt up my breasts, slapping one before Teddy finally approached.

In his hand, he held a vibrator and nipple clamps. He handed the clamps to the man that was feeling me up, "Put these on her Darryl"

Meanwhile, he attached the straps of the vibrator around my hips and fastened it so that it was directly on my clit. He and the men stepped back. I wasn't sure when they put them back on, but Teddy and both men were fully clothed again. Meanwhile, I hung naked on their wall.

Teddy held up a remote. "I control when the vibrator is on and when it turns off. You are not allowed to cum unless I command you to. If you do, you get to be reintroduced to my belt. Do you understand?"

I nod, "Yes sir"

He clicks a button on the remote and I am instantly hit with an insane wave of pleasure. As soon as it starts though, not even a second later it stops. Teddy laughs, and for the next 5 minutes only gives me tiny jolts of pleasure, never lasting more than a second or 2. His 2 men, meanwhile, pulled out their cocks and began to rub themselves to my writhing naked body.

Finally, Teddy turned the vibrator on for longer periods. At first, I was glad, but then I remembered what would happen if I came. My ass began to ache just thinking about it. So I buckled down, and tried to stifle my moans.

But I was so turned on, and watching Teddy control me with such ease, and watching his henchmen rub themselves to me, was almost too much. Luckily, Teddy always stopped the vibrator before I came.

"Some kind of cop you are" He laughed, as I squirmed, moaning at the vibrations, my pussy juices dripping. "You blew your cover" He paused, stopping the vibrations, before pulsing it again, causing me to call out, "You couldn't catch the bad guy" He stopped it again. "Instead, the bad guy caught you"

I was gasping, exhausted from controlling myself. "You know what you are Danielle? You are a failure. You failed at everything. You are a worthless slut. You're good for only one thing, do you understand that?"

I nodded, praying he'd turn it on again, praying he'd let me cum. I realized then that I was completely at his command. I don't think I could have come without him letting me, even if I wanted to.

" You are a failure as a cop, but you are perfect as my little toy." He stepped closer to me and grabbed my face with one hand. "You are mine." I looked into his eyes. They were a dark cobalt blue, not sparkling anymore, but piercing. I didn't see Duke anymore, I didn't see my goofy friend. I saw Teddy. I saw my master.

He turned the vibrator on again and whispered in my ear, "Cum for me, slut."

I obeyed, my body writhing. Waves of pleasure ran all over my body. I almost screamed, the pleasure was so intense. I began to squirt, something I'd never done before, moaning loudly. I didn't even realize what I was saying until the orgasm began to wind down.

"Thank you master, thank you! Oh fuck, thank you!"

He smiled at me and released my face. He unstrapped the vibrator, and began to walk out of the room, leaving me strapped to the wall. His men stayed behind.

"Have fun boys!" He turned to look at me before shutting the door. "Remember, you aren't allowed to cum for them. Only for me."

And with that the door shut.