All Comments on 'Undercover Cop Gets Caught'

by strangegirly

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Welcome

You're new so you probably don't know that this story should probably be classified as Nonconcensual/reluctance. I've also noticed that quite a few female authors write rape fantasy slut stories and I'm beginning to wonder how many women secretly want to be rape holes. Not a good look in the era of #metoo, but hey, you do you.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowabout 4 years ago

Great first effort. Short but excellent writing.

strangegirlystrangegirlyabout 4 years agoAuthor
Response to Anon

I know most people don't respond to comments on here, but I kinda felt obligated to here. First, thank you for telling me that I classified it incorrectly, I'll keep that in mind going forward!

As for your comment about women secretly wanting to be rape holes, I can promise you thats not true. There is a difference between fantasies, both written and role played, and real life. If this situation actually happened to me, I would be traumatized for life and want to murder the man who did it. However, it's fun to write stories were you can explore submissive tendencies and domination in interesting scenarios. I am very much a proponent of the Me Too movement, and vehemently believe men (and women) that don't understand the concept of consent deserve to be locked up. I can promise you that no woman wants to actually be raped, even if she has rape and reluctance fantasies. You've probably fantasized about heroically taking a bullet to save someones life or something like that, but would still greatly prefer to not be shot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Free to Dream.

This is all fantasy...#MeToo go stick it !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love this story

Love this story, please tell me there is more to come ❤️

SlytherinisthebestSlytherinisthebestabout 4 years ago
Best story

Please do another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I do agree

with the Anon comment about this being NonCon. In that category it would be less controversial. As far as female authors, (or male authors for that matter), writing rape fantasies in the current climate, (or ever), I personally don't get it, but, as the other Anon said, "you do you".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not BDSM or Cons Non Con

I’ve read the comments and agree entirely with the author. I couldn’t read all of the story and quit part way through.

This isn’t a “Rape Fantasy” it’s a fantasy story about actual (repeated) rape, there’s a world of difference between the two. I enjoy reluctance stories, BDSM and CNC it’s that last category that demonstrates a Rape Fantasy, no holds barred hot sex that is being “forced” (roleplayed), being helpless removes the guilt factor. (see simplified explanation)

Re Anon - asking if all women want to be “rape holes”? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

The rape fantasy exists because of a few thousand years of a male biased society, from childhood stereotypes have been reinforced; men who fuck anything with a pulse is: a stud/ one of the guys/ sewing his wild oats - in short it’s positive reinforcement

Women who do the same are: sluts/ whores/ dirty / bad etc = negative reinforcement, because “good girls don’t”. It’s repeated ad nauseam throughout recorded history starting with the first mass produced book - the Bible. Obviously there are variations on the theme from one culture to another.

Men have sexual freedom and women don’t, hopefully that’s changing now. I don’t believe in the label of slut, those girls have taken their sexual freedom into their own hands. Good for them! I’m all in favour of equality just not bollocks like positive discrimination. Sex should ALWAYS be consensual.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous