All Comments on 'Undercover Mother Ch. 02'

by darkoverlord6

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Avlag18Avlag18over 4 years ago
More of Karen !

I hope to read more of this series. Karen's character is very fascinating. If you want an idea on the sequel I have one for you. Ronnie is again involved in bad company. A sexy video recorded secretly by Ronnie of him and Karen puts the detective in difficulty and forced to serve gang boys who blackmail her sexually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Big Fan of you work!

WOW! Amazing! I was wondering if we could get a third part? one year of getting together, and jumping in front of a bullet! Would she have a kid with him? What about work?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Karen's vulnerability

The story so far is interesting and Karen is a realistic character. I have a suggestion for future chapters which might involve Kessler seeking revenge. Her son or friend is as chapter two implied her vulnerability. However reluctantly, Karen would like any mother do anything, to protect her son. She could be made to do anything or injure anything, if she was convinced, it would safe guard her son and his friend, her lover.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

I loved the story. Gave it 5 stars. Karen handled it well when she had to perform in front of Kessler. She also discovered a new lover in Ronnie but i wondered if he was too immature to last as her lover. The scene in Kessler's office was a wonderful twist. Ronnie sneaking into Karen's bedroom was wonderful. Well written story and i enjoyed it very much!!

justhorny2justhorny2over 3 years ago

Great read, with an interesting story line.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

This was great but needs more chapters to wrap it up

Paul1998Paul1998over 1 year ago

Will Karen tell her son Charlie that she had sex with his best friend and is in a relationship with him?

Fatannf55Fatannf55about 1 year ago

i would love a Part 3

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

So much for professionalism... while I can empathize the feelings - where does this leave Charlie? She should have let Ronnie go in court the first opportunity. It can't end well - now or in future chapters.. .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarkoverlord6@darkoverlord6
New Writer with interest in Science Fiction , Fantasy, and Horror genres. Grew up on Godzilla and Ultraman back in the Seventies. I guess Im kind of a nerd, love Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, and watching classic 1950's sci fi movies. Got into writing on Literotica as a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES