Undercover Stripper 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down at the table and a solitary tear ran down her cheek as she took a deep breath.

"After we had coffee the other day I... I couldn't stop thinking about you. I didn't understand it so don't ask me why. All I knew was I really wanted to see you again."

"Well, here I am!"

She paused and wiping her eyes took a sip from her cup, glancing apprehensively up at him.

"I... I know I told you I was seeing someone but it wasn't serious and I... well I broke it off when I realised." She bit her bottom lip as she gazed at him for several seconds.

"Realised?" He asked slightly confused.

"I... I'm in love with you." She suddenly announced without any form of warning.

His mouth opened and closed several times but nothing came out as he struggled to comprehend what she had just said to him.

"It's completely stupid I know but... but I had to tell you." She started to collect her bag to leave, "I'm so sorry Tom... I'll go."

"Wait. Please stay." His heart was thumping hard against his ribs like some sort of jack-hammer.

She shook her head, "I'm really sorry, you must think I'm some sort of an idiot. You've probably got a girlfriend. I... I'll go. I... I'm so sorry."

"I love you to." He blurted out not wanting her to walk away.

She stopped and turned to look back at him, sitting down heavily, "You what?"

"I love you." He shrugged, feeling utterly helpless "I fell in love with you over the first cup of coffee that we ever had."

"What do you mean you love me?" Jessica studied his expression carefully, staring into his eyes, "Are you just making fun of me?"

"No. I'd never make fun of you like that."

"You... you're serious?" She looked at him questioningly

"I've never been more serious in my life. I'm completely and totally in love with you." Tom stated simply, "I have been ever since I first met you."

"Oh my god. I was worried about telling you and you love me." She stared at him for a moment and then began to laugh softly.

Reaching across the table he took her hand and chuckled along with her, "Another coffee?"

Jessica leaned over to him and lightly kissed him on the lips, "Yes please."

They dated for six months before they moved in together and then six months after that Tom asked her to marry him. Of course, much to his surprise, she said yes.

They tied the knot in a modest family ceremony and quickly settled into married life in a small flat in a decent enough area of the town.

Everything was perfect except for one small thing that caused all of the arguments in their marriage. Jessica's unbelievably stubborn streak.

She could be a very determined young lady when she put her mind to it so on the odd occasion their work paths crossed it caused one or two arguments.

So, bearing all that in mind, Tom knew his wife wouldn't take kindly to him pressing her for any information she had on the gang he had been tasked to investigate. And as for telling her to drop the investigation, that was likely to cause a major row between them.

"Hi babe."

Entering the flat Tom's sense of smell was immediately assaulted by something cooking on the stove, "That smells really good."

"Hi hon." Jessica called back, "I'm in the kitchen."

He made his way to the door and leant against the jamb watching her as she moved around the kitchen, pausing to smile at him before going back to whatever she was preparing.

"Don't I get a kiss?" she looked over her shoulder and teased him.

Grinning broadly, he reached out and pulled her back against him kissing her on the lips.

Twisting around her arms encircled her husband's neck and their brief kiss quickly became something a lot more passionate. Their tongues found each other and holding her against him he let his hand slide down to her bottom, cupping her pert round rear through her tight jeans and grinding his hardening cock against her.

"Easy cowboy." Jess laughed and pushed her hands up against his chest, "I need to finish getting dinner ready."

Reluctantly he let her slip out of his grasp, stepping back to watch her lithe figure as she went back to preparing their evening meal.

"How's work going?" He asked her casually, probing to see if she would let anything slip.

"Everything is fine thanks." Her offhanded reply told him she wasn't about to give anything away.

"Working on any good stories?" He tried again.

She glanced round at him as she put something in the oven, her expression one of curiosity rather than anger, "No not really. Just this and that."

He knew his wife was lying. Not that she was a bad liar, quite the opposite in fact, except when it came to him. For some reason he always seemed to have the knack of seeing right through her.

Deciding to leave the subject alone for the moment Tom waited until they sat down to eat a little while later that evening.

"I heard you were looking into all that scam business that's been happening lately." He mentioned quite casually between mouthfuls of food.

"Oh!", She paused for a moment, still looking at her plate, "Who told you that?"

"Does it matter who told me? I just wanted to know if it was true." He tried not to sound too assertive.

Jessica put her knife and fork down and looked straight at her husband, her eyes defiant, "Yes, it's true. I've been looking into who's behind it. Why?"

He sighed, this was going to go pear shaped on him, he knew it as soon as she glared at him, "I've been assigned the investigation by George Freeman. He wants me to go undercover on it."

She stared at him, a horrified look on her face, "Well you can't. You'll have to tell him. It's my story and I'm going to get the scoop on it."

"It doesn't work like that and you know that Jess."

He knew she was well aware of how the police operated and that he couldn't just walk away from an investigation because she wanted to get a story.

"Why don't you just let me have all the information you've got and I'll give you the inside on the story when it breaks."

He knew he was lying; he couldn't promise her that.

"Oh, just like that I roll over and let you take all my hard work. No chance mister, this is my story and I'm going to report it." She put her foot down firmly and he could feel the argument coming to the boil.

"It's not like that, hon." He tried to placate her but he knew it would be futile.

"It's not! What is it like then? Tell me. I want to know?" Her voice rose several decibels and he recognised the signs of the impending explosion.

Rolling his eyes, he sighed and again tried to explain, "These guys are dangerous Jess. If they decide you're getting to close they won't think twice about getting rid of you."

"Is that what you believe?" She began to argue back but he could tell his last comment had slightly unsettled her.

Feeling he was starting to get through to her he nodded before going on to tell her the details from his conversation with Sarah that afternoon. Jessica listened without interrupting and then went silent for a minute when he had finished.

"Strip clubs?" Jess repeated after considering what he had said to her.

"That's what Sarah said her friends had told her. Apparently, they are getting into real estate, bars and strip clubs primarily."

She bit her lip, obviously still reflecting on what she had heard, "That kind of ties in with what I've found out."

"Oh, what's that?" He immediately pushed her wanting to know what she had found out.

"That Sin City is under new management and it seems that it wasn't taken over nicely."

He could tell from the way her eyes avoided his that his wife still wasn't telling him everything.

"And? I know there's more Jess, so spill." Pressing her harder he felt he had the upper hand now.

Jessica hesitated clearly unsure of what she wanted to tell him, "I... I... don't know... if I should. The story."

Tom's temper started to rise, "There'll be no fucking story if your dead Jess. I'll be investigating a homicide instead."

The colour drained from her face and she went quiet for the moment as he left her to ponder his words while he finished his meal in silence.

Playing with her food she still hadn't spoken as he began clearing away the dishes from the table.

"Tom." Her voice has a slight tremor, "Maybe we should talk then."

Dropping the plates in the sink he returned to the table, "Let's get a drink and sit in the living room, shall we?"

Five minutes later they were both seated on the sofa, Jessica with a glass of wine while he had got himself a beer from the fridge.

"Do you really think they would... you know..." She asked hesitantly, "If they thought I found out something I shouldn't."

"Kill you!" He finished her sentence for her, "From the little I know at the moment, without a doubt."

She took a sip of her wine and he noticed her hand was shaking. Whilst he wasn't totally certain about what he had told her the gang would do he had clearly achieved his objective in frightening her.

"Look I don't think it's got anywhere near that yet but unless you tell me what you know I can't be sure."

Trying to re-assure her he put his hand on her thigh getting a weak smile in response.

Biting her lip Jessica sat and thought about what she was going to do while he waited patiently.

Finally, she sighed resignedly, "OK, I'll give you the little I've got but you have to promise to give me the exclusive."

Still the reporter, she offered to share the information she had.

"Deal." He replied with a grin.

"And if I can do anything to help, you'll let me?" She threw into the bargain at the last minute.

"Sure, as long as you're not at risk. That's a deal breaker. Agreed?" He was adamant on that point.

"Agreed partner." Jessica nodded.

Tom sighed and wondered just exactly what he had let himself in for.

12