Undercover Stripper 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under him, Jessica's legs were forced wide open by his frantically thrusting hips and loud slapping sounds emanated from their colliding genitalia. The mixture of her juices and the remains of Markov's sperm churning to a white froth around the base of his shaft while the room filled with the powerful aroma of the passionate sex.

"Oh... Oh God! Harder... Harder... Fuck me harder!" She squealed from beneath him, "Fuck me... like he fucked me!"

Hammering his solid length into her cunt Tom could feel the head of his cock slamming hard into her cervix with every deep, barely-controlled stroke.

"Fuck me!" He heard her moan again, "Fuck your whore wife..."

He couldn't believe his ears. Was this really his sweet, innocent wife's voice?

He had seen her change over the last week once she started work as a stripper but now, now she had become a total slut.

Staring into her face he could see her eyes were wide open, gazing straight back into his but there was a distance in her look, as if it wasn't him, she saw on top of her, fucking her hard.

Tom closed his eyes and thought back to watching Gregor Markov screwing his wife that afternoon; he pictured the way his cock had pounded into her quim earlier and of her legs spread grotesquely wide as she submitted totally to him. There had also been the orgasms he had fucked into her sweet body as well as his own shuddering climax when his sperm spurted into her belly and of the look on her face as she received his seed.

Unaware of what was going through her husband's mind Jessica writhed against him, the sensations growing inside her until she could no longer hold them back.

"Oh God Yes!" She shrieked out loud, "Yes, oh yes... I'm gonna cum... Oh God.... I'm.... gonna.... cum!"

Her pussy clamped itself around his shaft, the puffy labia clinging to his manhood, folding in when he drove in to her and trying to pull him back inside when he drew away from her.

"Oh God! Fuck! Fuck! Oh Yes! Yes!" Jess screamed loudly enough for him to worry about the neighbours as she started to orgasm, "Cum now! I want your cum in me...please... nowwwwwwwwwwwww!"

He felt a ball of heat forming and growing in his lower spine, its warmth quickly spreading between his thighs and down his legs as one of the most intense climaxes of his entire life rushed upon him. His swollen organ, already huge by his usual standards seemed to swell even more, its head now pressed tight against the pulsing walls of his wife's sex.

His breath caught in his chest, his tummy muscles spasming as a surge of pain flashed through the base of his erection and he began to cum wildly and violently. The bed was bumping against the wall, strange grunting sounds escaping from his throat as his body shook uncontrollably.

"Ung.... Ung.... Uggggg.... Uggggg!"

"Oh, fuck, fuck... I'm cummmmmmiinngggggggggggggggggg!" His wife's final shriek echoed around the bedroom as she came hard on his prick.

Jessica's slim body convulsed violently, almost bucking him off when she started to thrash wildly under him.

His nut sack was tight against his shaft as perhaps the most powerful orgasm Tom had ever enjoyed overtook him, spattering his wife's pulsing cervix with copious amounts of his potent seed.

"Oh god Jess... Jess.... Aaaaahhhhhhhhh!"

Making a series of short, sharp, uncontrolled thrusts he hammered the head of his cock against the entrance to her womb.

With every pulse of his ejaculation, he felt his body emptying itself into hers. The release of tension, both physical and emotional came from deep within him as pulse after pulse wracked him until he felt there could be nothing left to give her and he was finally released from the fears that had gripped him so tightly.

Now empty he held himself still, hovering over her motionless body, both of them panting for breath. His sore and puffy cock softening within her then slipping easily out.

Sitting back on his heels he gazed adoringly at his wife's slender form on the bed; legs splayed open, long blonde hair fanned out over the pillow, her modest breasts rising and falling as she recovered from what was possibly her most intense orgasm of the afternoon.

Looking down between her legs he could see her slit was red and swollen, a trickle of their combined juices mixing with the remains of Gregor Markov's sperm had already started to ooze from her gaping inner lips.

"Was that up to his standard?"

"Please, Tom. I love you so much." Laying back she looked up at him and started to cry, "It was so much better."

"I'm sorry... I... I just don't want to lose you." His face fell.

"You won't. Whatever happens... you won't." Throwing herself at him she hugged him tightly.

Wrapping her up in his arms they clung to each other as he let her sob, tears streaming down her face and making his chest wet.

Eventually, she eased herself away from him and looked up into his eyes, "That was wonderful, you're wonderful."

Grinning he kissed her gently.

"Do you want that drink now?" He asked making her giggle.

"Yes please."

Letting go of her he lay back, watching, as she slowly got up, her hand between her legs to catch the dripping mess oozing out of her pussy as she stumbled to the bathroom.

"Wine?" He called after her, "And maybe a take away?"

"Please. Pizza would be good." Came the shout back, "I'll be out as soon as I clear up this mess and take a shower."