Underneath It All

Story Info
Nick's horrible girlfriend is acting different. What gives?
12.4k words
3.88
3.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NICK! WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE?!" Jessi yelled as she stormed into Nick's office in their two bedroom apartment, waving around a bouquet of pink carnations.

"Flowers for you, my love. I thought you liked carnations?" Nick looked up at Jessi from his office chair, his green eyes filled with surprise and hurt.

"Carnations?! Lilies are my favorite! It's like you don't even listen to me! Ugh!"

Jessi paced like a caged tiger back and forth in Nick's office. Her curvy hips and ass filled her stylishly torn black skinny jeans and her ample bosom filled a vintage-style Depeche Mode t-shirt. Even when getting yelled at, Nick's eyes wandered down to admire them. He also knew that if he made eye contact with her, it'd be over. Much like apex predators in the wild, Jessi could smell his fear and any eye contact will not be taken well. Which was disappointing since Nick loved getting lost in her light blue eyes - which were even more stark and beautiful against her long, curly auburn hair. Nick knew at that moment, her eyes were only seeing red for the temerity of giving her the wrong flowers on their anniversary.

"I'm sorry, baby. I thought they were really pretty and they reminded me of you. I can go back and get you some lilies if you want me to."

Jessi let out a big, dramatic sigh and shook her head. "No, no. I suppose these are fine. But you need to listen to me when I drop these hints. I can't spell every little thing out for you! My life is already too busy to tell you everything you need to do!" Jessi huffed and then sat down on the loveseat in the office and threw the flowers roughly next to her. She put her face in her hands and then swept back her hair and looked at Nick.

"Ok, I'm going to spend the weekend at the spa with Amanda."

"B-but..." Jessi held up a hand to forestall a rebuttal from Nick. Her thin lips drawing a line on her angry face.

"No. I know you had this weekend planned for us, but I think we need to spend some time apart. I switched out you for Amanda."

Nick's mouth wouldn't work and his eyes only reflected hurt. He looked up into her blue eyes hoping to see his girlfriend somewhere in there, but he only saw this monster that she had become. He hung his head in defeat and nodded, silently chastising himself for being such a pushover.

"Good. We need to talk when I get back." Jessi stormed out of the office and he heard the telltale noise of her furiously packing and then stomping away and slamming the door.

Shaking in both fury and hurt, Nick stumbled to the bathroom and ran some cold water to splash onto his face. Looking at his reflection in the mirror, Nick examined it to see if he could find the reason why Jessi hated him so much. He saw his close-cut beard, his Roman nose, and his brown wavy hair. His build was fairly muscular and he was a respectable 6'1. Most people would describe him as handsome, but his self esteem has taken a huge hit over the last 6 months or so. Jessi went from sweet, kind, and funny to this rage-filled monster since they started dating 2 years ago. They moved in together the year prior. When Jessi changed jobs 6 months ago, that's when she started yelling at him over every little thing. Growing up in an abusive household, this change in Jessi really started affecting his anxiety. He discovered he was more of the flight reactionary type when he was growing up. He rolled over way too easily in the eye of Hurricane Jessi, but she knew all of the buttons to press to hurt him and she wasn't afraid to do it in order to win an argument. She knew about his past with abuse and definitely took advantage of that to get what she wanted.

Nick pounded a fist on the countertop and shook his head. He planned this anniversary spa weekend to be a reset for their relationship. Selfishly, he was hoping for a little action. Nick couldn't remember the last time they had sex. It had to be before she started her new job, so 6 months ago?

Nick sighed and started getting ready to go to work. He was the game director at a AAA video game company. He loved his job and probably spent a little too much time there and the overtime he put in definitely didn't help things out with Jessi. He's proud of his work and he wanted this next release to go well. It was also a good way to get his mind off of his personal life. He wasn't planning on going into the office this weekend since it was their anniversary, but it looks like he had no plans, so off to work he went.

Nick was finishing up with his meal prep for the week when the apartment door opened and a smiling Jessi came strolling in. Nick was immediately on the defensive, his heart beating fast as it always did when danger approached. He hasn't seen Jessi smile in a really long time, so he was bracing himself for the worst.

"Hi Handsome!" Jessi nearly skipped over to him and gave Nick a sweet kiss after putting down her luggage. She was wearing a cute green floral-patterned sundress that showed off her legs and her cleavage. Ice-blue eyes with cat eye mascara looked up at him and gave him a radiant smile. She ran her fingers through his hair and looked into his eyes smiling. "I missed you this weekend."

Nick returned the kiss dumbly and just stared at her with his mouth open and finally after a couple of failed attempts at forming words, he finally managed to form a sentence or two.

"Oh wow, um, hey Babe...How was your trip?"

She wrapped her arms around him and buried her face in his chest and he felt more than heard her words as she was talking directly into his sternum.

"I know I know...We didn't leave on Friday on the best terms, but I talked with Amanda and she pointed out a few things I was doing wrong and I feel really bad about how I've been treating you the last 6 months." Nick giggled a little bit, feeling the vibrations from her speaking directly into his chest - it tickled.

Jessi propped her chin on his chest to look up into his eyes and smiled. "Soooo...I was hoping that I could make it up to you?"

Nick couldn't believe what he was hearing. Jessi hasn't been this sweet since they first started dating. He looked down into those beautiful eyes of hers and searched for some sign of betrayal. He decided he would put her offer to the test.

"Ok Jessi, I propose that I cook up some spaghetti and then we can sit down and watch Krull together."

Jessi squealed in happiness and kissed Nick on the lips sweetly. "Ok! Let me change into PJ's and we can do this."

Nick was speechless as he watched Jessi bounce happily into their room to change. Who was this woman? Jessi was furious the last time he cooked pasta since she was trying to go low carb for a fad keto diet. Nick told her she didn't need to diet and he loved her curves, but that only got him into even more deep water. More importantly, she HATED campy 80's shows even when they were in their new relationship honeymoon phase. This new Jessi seemed too good to be true.

After cooking up some simple spaghetti with marinara sauce, Nick joined Jessi on the couch. Jessi was wearing some cute cow-themed pajama bottoms and a skimpy top that barely held her cleavage in. She put her legs on his lap and took the bowl of pasta offered to her and smiled.

"Yay! I'm so excited for this!"

Nick narrowed his eyes suspiciously at her as he saw her dig into the food. "You're never excited about seeing these 80's campy shows. What gives?"

Jessi looked up from her bowl, her face full of spaghetti and giggled as she finished swallowing it all. She put her hand on his and took it lovingly. "Amanda told me that I need to try to share these sorts of moments with you. You've bent over backwards to accommodate my whims and sacrificed a lot of what makes you you in order to try to please me."

She gave Nick a sad smile. "I also realized that I haven't been making myself happy, so how was I to expect you - or anyone else for that matter - to make me happy?"

Nick was struck dumb by the amount of personal reflection and humility that unexpectedly erupted out of Jessi.

"Um, who are you and what have you done with my girlfriend?"

Jessi's eyes widened in horror for the briefest of instances before a very cute giggle. "I know! It's a big turnaround in a short amount of time, but I want to prove to you that I appreciate you. Now shush, I want to hear James Horner's score. It's fucking epic."

Nick hardly watched the movie as he was watching Jessi's rapt face as she was enjoying Krull. Enjoying Krull! Nick has probably seen this Peter Yates cult classic at least 100 times if not more, so he pretty much knew the plot by heart. What Nick was more enthralled by was the rapt attention that Jessi was giving this movie.

"Babe! You're missing my favorite part!"

Nick turned his attention back to the movie as Prince Colwyn and Princess Lyssa gathered at a font of water for their marriage ceremony. Nick smiled and quoted along with this scene at Jessi in his best heroic voice.

"I give fire to water. It will not return, except from the hand of the woman I choose as my wife."

Jessi looked shocked for a second and then beamed as she put a few fingers into her glass of water and recited the next line from the movie.

"I take fire from water. I give it only to the man whom I choose as my husband." Jessi then flicked her fingers at Nick's face, causing sprinkles of water to spray on it. Laughing, Nick ducked and took her hand into his to stop the impromptu water fight, pulling her on top of him.

"Hey hey! No fair!" Nick said up into Jessi's face as her gorgeous blue eyes looked deep into his. She lowered her lips to his and they softly started kissing.

Her body grew heavy on his as she moved to straddle his lap. She flipped her hair and then leaned down to kiss him passionately while wrapping her arms around his neck. Nick's tongue slowly slid between her lips and she answered by rubbing her tongue along his. Tasting like strawberries, Nick deepens the kiss and started sucking on her tongue. Moaning into his mouth, she ran her fingernails over his back and then broke the kiss and smiled down at him.

"Mm...I missed this," Jessi purred. Nick's heart was beating fast and his member was definitely poking hard into his jeans and up into Jessi's lap.

Giggling, Jessi started playfully grinding her hips on his lap. "Looks like someone also missed this."

Nick hungrily leaned up and started to kiss and suck on her neck. Jessi ran her nails through his hair. "Oh my God Nick, that feels so good." Jessi started to moan happily and then leaned back to undo Nick's belt and his pants.

"I think it's time for big Nick to come out and play." Expertly and hungrily, Jessi finished pulling down his pants. He felt her hot breath on his engorged member as he looked down into the eyes of Jessi looking up at him. She gave him a sexy wink as her mouth slowly wrapped around his cock. Nick's eyes fluttered closed and moaned softly. It's been so long since he's gotten any action from Jessi that everything felt so sensitive, he almost felt like he was going to burst in her mouth right then and there.

Looking down again, he saw Jessi wrap her delicate fingers around his cock and both sucked and rubbed him at the same time. Nick put one arm across the back of the couch and his other hand he laid gently on the top of Jessi's auburn hair. Starting to breathe harder, Jessi moaned around his cock, causing a thrilling bit of vibration to occur. His eyes opened wide when he felt his 7 inch member slide down her throat as her face pressed into his crotch, bottoming out. He moved his other arm on top of her head as his pleasure rose, feeling his cock twitch in her mouth, he panted out

"That feels amazing babe! Oh! I'm going to cum if you keep that up."

Jessi apparently took that as a challenge and started sucking on his cock harder and bobbing her head up and down faster and faster. "Oooh! Oooh! I'm cumming!!"

He tried to move his cock out to avoid cumming in her mouth, but she held on with solid strength and felt the pleasure erupt violently in her mouth. Jessi let out a pleasant "Mmmm" as load after load flew down her hot throat. Nick's legs shook with the violent release and immense pleasure. Nick almost looked deflated as he completely relaxed on the couch, feeling the wave of post nut clarity envelop him. Jessi meanwhile continued to squeeze the last of the cum from Nick's cock and he felt her throat move as she swallowed it all. She released his cock with a satisfying pop!

She sat up and licked her lips sexily. "Mmm I hope you enjoyed that, babe. I know I did. You came so much!"

Nick was completely speechless as Jessi giggled at his shocked silence. "I'll take that as a yes."

"Um yeah! Wow! That. Was. AMAZING!" You've never had that much fun giving me head ever. You've also never swallowed before. Who are you?"

Jessi looked slightly abashed and held a pillow to her chest cutely. "I told you I need to make it up to you. I also may have gotten some pointers from Amanda on how to enjoy giving blowjobs." She leaned over and gave Nick a sweet kiss. Nick instead grabbed her by her waist and pulled her close and passionately kissed her. Jessi gave out a cute yelp but then immediately melted into the kiss. Nick then started to slide his hand down her pajama pants and under her undies to her sweet spot.

"You have to let me return the favor, Love." Jessi giggled and pulled his hand away from her undies and kissed it. "Aww babe, you're sweet. Um, unfortunately I'm on my period right now and it's a bit grim down there."

She leaned forward and whispered into his ear. "But I'll remember that for next time." And she licked his earlobe sexily, causing chills to run down Nick's spine in the best way possible.

"Ok babe, I just want you to know that I love you and I love this person who you've become."

She fell heavily onto his chest and hummed happily. "I'm sorry I've been such a bitch to you the last 6 months. I promise I'll be different from now on." Nick ran his fingers softly through her curly hair and kissed the top of her head sweetly.

Looking up, Nick smiled as he saw Prince Colwyn and the Ynyr, the Old One were confronted by the bandits. And playing the role of Kegan was a very young Liam Neeson. "Oh look babe! Your boyfriend is on the screen."

Looking up, Jessi giggled. "I mean, I can't deny he's cute in his baby stage, but I like this boyfriend better." Jessi playfully booped Nick's nose and settled in to watch the rest of this timeless classic.

They reached an unspoken agreement to go to bed after seeing the defeat of The Beast by Prince Colwyn.

Chapter 2

Nick awoke with a strange feeling. Looking over at the bedroom window, the rising sun was just barely peeking up through the blinds. A wave of pleasant chills washed over his body as he looked around confused and then settled on the covers that were rising and falling rhythmically over his crotch. Looking under the sheets, there was Jessi giving him another blowjob.

She winked at him and licked her lips as he pulled the covers off of her. "Mmm good morning, babe! I felt your morning wood poking me and I thought I would help you out."

She resumed her ministrations on his throbbing morning wood. The warm, moist fleshiness of her mouth felt amazing. He maneuvered his hips around so he can reach her pussy as he slid his hands down her panties and found what he was looking for. She shied away at first, but then he found her clit and started rubbing it. Jessi let out a sexy moan on his cock as he started running his deft fingers around her pussy.

"Oh babe, you don't have toooo..." She drew out the last 'too' with a moan as he twirled his fingers around her secret spot. "Oh, but I want to. You've been so giving that I have to repay it, maybe not orally, but I can flick the bean with the best of them."

Smiling, Nick continued his rubbing and enjoyed every second of Jessi moaning on his cock. Nick noticed that her vagina felt different, but maybe that's because it's been 6 months since he touched it, but it felt more...rubbery? Nick quickly lost that train of thought as he looked down at Jessi going ham on his dick. He loved how big his cock looked in her delicate hands. The pleasure amplified as he felt a slim finger snake under his balls and pressed the area between the balls and ass and she sloppily bobbed her head up and down faster and faster. The pleasure quadrupled as he felt his cock throb dangerously in her sweet mouth.

"Oh fuck Jessi, what was that?! Oh oh..god!" Almost like she hit a magic cum button, he let loose another barrage of cum into her eager mouth as she also jolted and he felt her squirt a bit from her vagina followed by a loud moan of pleasure.

"That was amazing, Nick! Holy crap babe! It's been a while since I've gotten an old fashioned." She squirmed around happily and kissed him passionately with lots of tongue. Nick tasted himself on her tongue along with sleep and it excited him rather than disgusted him.

"Ok, we have work today, so I'll go ahead and jump in the shower. Love you." She gave him another sweet peck on the lips and absconded to the shower.

Nick got up feeling better than he's felt in ages. He ground up some coffee and started a pot for both of them as well as made some fruit and protein smoothies. They bothi aren't the breakfast types during the week and usually just go with granola or a protein smoothie before work. Realizing he forgot his phone in the bedroom, he went back in and noticed the bathroom door slightly ajar. Smiling to himself, he wanted to surprise Jessi and also catch a glimpse of her naked.

Looking in the steam-filled bathroom, he saw what he was looking for, the lovely toned legs and curvy rear-end of his love. It's been two years, but he always got a thrill seeing her naked - even when she was her evil witch self as of 48 hours ago. She propped a leg up on the counter and started rubbing lotion on them, which caused his recently serviced member another sexy twinge of excitement. What caused him to come up short was that he saw something hanging down from her neck. It seemed fleshy and had the same hair as her. Was that her face? Trying to get a better look without opening the door wider was a challenge, but he managed to adjust his field of view to see more and yes that's definitely her face lying limp around her neck. Looking at where her face should be was a head with short black hair and smooth skin. He saw her bring her face up and start to put it on like a mask.

"What the-?"

He ducked away from the door as he saw her spin around quickly. Jessi then called out with her sweet voice. "What did you say, babe?"

"Oh! Yeah...I uh just wanted to let you know that coffee is on the counter for you and I made you a smoothie as well."

"Awww babe, you're so sweet! Thank you!"

Nick shook his head and walked over to his office. Wondering if he was just seeing something. I mean, Jessi was acting like a new person, but it couldn't be literal new person...could it?

Nick went back into the bedroom to actually pick up his phone this time and saw Jessi expertly putting on her bra and was just in her panties. He went up behind her and gave her a huge hug, which Jessi responded with a happy squeal.

"Oh Nick stop it! I promise we can have fun later, but I'm going to be late!"

Nick laughed, but also took the opportunity to look behind her head to see if he saw a zipper or seam or something that would explain what he thought he saw in the bathroom, but it looked like a normal back of the head to him. Jessi turned around and gave him a tender kiss as he held her hips.

"I like this version of you, Jessi. I should call Amanda up and offer to buy her a car or something." Jessi swatted his shoulder playfully and smiled at him. "Hey, we can't afford that. Plus I'd like to think I also played a part in my reawakening. Thank you very much! Ok, now go on. Git! I gotta get dressed."