Underneath It All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you only got close to me to steal secrets?" Nick asked with obvious pain in his eyes.

Chris looked frustrated and buried their face in their hands again. "Yes, but it changed once I met you. Please let me finish. I want to make sure you know the whole story."

Nick, looking hurt and resigned, but motioned for Chris to continue with their story.

"I pretended to be apartment maintenance and came in to install hidden cameras all throughout your apartment. I spent three weeks studying you and Jessi's habits. Mostly seeing when would be the best opportunity to replace her and get in to steal the code." Chris sighed and smiled sadly at Nick.

"I then saw how badly she treated you. It reminded me of how badly one of my ex partners treated me and my heart broke for you. So I decided that if I was going to steal something from you, maybe I could have her break up with you and give you a new start." Chris then giggled a little bit softly to themself.

"I loved how you would watch these cheesy 80's fantasy and sci fi movies. You quoted those movies and seeing you so excited about them - it was the cutest thing. It's silly and seems kind of shallow, but I fell for you then. Not only that, I saw how you carried on even in the face of emotional abuse by your girlfriend. I decided that I would replace Jessi and you would be my boyfriend and I would treat you way better than the real Jessi. Which I understand is selfish and I didn't take your feelings into account, but I thought that anything would be better than staying in the same abusive situation."

Chris cleared their throat. "I knew you bought an anniversary spa trip for you and Jessi. I also knew that Jessi was cheating on you and was planning on bringing her affair partner with her instead of you." Nick's eyes bugged out as he looked down at his hands as they started to shake.

"Jessi was cheating on me?"

Chris scooted over to Nick and placed a slender hand on Nick's back and rubbed it softly. "I'm sorry you had to find out this way. He is one of Jessi's co-workers that she met at her new job." Nick didn't flinch away and in fact, he leaned a little into Chris's hand. Chris smiled at this and continued.

"I posed as one of the masseuses and drugged their cucumber water so they passed out on the massage table. I scanned Jessi's body to create the skinsuit. I also flash copied her phone onto mine so I could read her texts and hear her calls."

Chris looked down embarrassed.

"I then pretended to be you with an AI voice modulator and broke up with her. 'You' told her that she was a cheating whore. 'You' then told her that you put all of her stuff in a storage unit and gave her the info for it." Chris coughed a bit in embarrassment and looked timidly over at Nick. He looked incredulously at Chris and then laughed softly. "What did Jessi say?"

Chris smiled broadly. "She ugly cried and wanted to get a second chance. Blah blah blah. I told her to fuck off. I even let her know that I knew her affair partner and threatened to tell their boss about the affair. She shut up real quick after that and hung up on me. I changed out her key at the spa so she couldn't get back in even if she wanted to."

Nick laughed, his hands still shaking from the shock of all of this news and surprising revelations, but still he laughed knowing that someone stood up for him. Thinking back to what Chris said, he looked all around the room still seeing Jessi's stuff around and looked at Chris. Knowing what he was thinking, Chris responded.

"I took an inventory of her stuff and bought new ones and had them replaced when you were at the office. All of her old stuff is in a shitty storage place by the airport."

Nick bit his lip and his voice was shaky as he asked the next question. "So did you take the algorithm?"

Chris shook their head and smiled. "I canceled the contract the moment I decided I was going to stay with you."

Nick looked shocked at this. "You did all of this because you wanted to be with me?"

Chris blushed and nodded shyly. "I told you I fell for you. Nerd." Nick was in the middle of drinking from his water bottle and coughed as the water went down the wrong pipe. Chris giggled and rubbed Nick's back some more. After recovering from a coughing fit, Nick turned his gaze towards Chris, really studying them for the first time being so close. Their mouth was cute with big lips and the electrophoretic gel gave their smooth body a lustrous sheen. Even their cute dick was perfectly smooth and looked pretty - which surprised Nick since he thought dicks were pretty ugly.

Chris's eyes twinkled as they noticed Nick checking them out. "Whatcha looking at, tiger?"

Nick blushed and turned away. "I...I guess I'm thinking that we can work if you still want to be with me." Chris smiled and put their hand on Nick's leg. "And you're wondering if you could be with someone who has a dick." Nick shrugged and nodded.

Chris then leaned closer to Nick and played with his golden brown hair softly. "Well, I do have the ability to become any girl you want." Nick considered this and shrugged. "That sounds like it would be a lot of fun, but I know it would be you underneath it all." Nick licked his lips and Chris noticed that his eyes drifted down to their lips and smiled.

"I think I fell for you, Chris, when you came skipping in the apartment for the first time. I immediately felt more comfortable around you as 'Jessi' than I had with any of my previous girlfriends. If you're patient with me, I think I would like to date you as Chris. We can have fun with the skinsuits for sure, but-"

And at that, Chris leaned up and kissed Nick deeply and lovingly. This surprised Nick, but he closed his eyes and leaned into the kiss. Feeling how soft Chris's lips are and how warm their tongue is as it slid between Nick's lips and rubbed against his. This felt like making out with Jessi, but more real. Nick's hands slid inside of Chris's robe and rubbed along their toned legs. The gel felt more like oil and the smoothness was amazing. Chris's hands moved over Nick's chest and played with his nipples as their kiss deepend. Chris was reveling in feeling Nick with their own hands instead of through a skinsuit - however real it felt. Chris's fingers traced Nick's muscles and abs and then their hand tentatively touched Nick's growing cock, which seemed to leap out at their touch. Chris pulled away from the kiss and looked up into Nick's green eyes.

"I know I put a lot on you, but I would really like to have you make love to me." Chris's voice sounds just like Jessi's, but here he's looking down at this pretty little femboy who turned his life upside down, but as he felt their deft fingers rubbing Nick's cock, all bets were off. Nick nodded and smiled at Chris, who beamed at Nick and then hurriedly threw off the robe and got some lube from the nightstand.

Nick watched Chris move and just was in awe of their cute little body and lithe figure. This is way different than the slightly thicc Jessi, but Chris had a cute little bubble butt and hips. Chris noticed Nick checking them out again and grinned at him. "Have you ever fucked an ass before, Nick?"

Nick looked embarrassed and shook his head no. Chris smiled and crawled across the bed towards Nick and stood on their knees to look Nick in the eyes with a sultry look. "Ok, tiger, here's the deal. You go slow at first and just listen to me. I'll help you through it and you'll feel amazing, I promise."

Chris laid on their back and spread their sexy smooth legs and propped their ass up under a pillow while rubbing lube around and inside of their sweet hole. Chris handed the lube to Nick who rubbed the chilly lube on his cock. Chris gave such a sexy look to Nick then and pulled their legs back to their chest. "Ready, handsome?"

Nick nodded and then used a hand to maneuver his circumcised cock head to Chris's entrance. Nick looked at Chris who nodded and bit their bottom lip as Nick pushed his cock gently in. There was a little resistance and then a pop as his cock head made entry into Chris's hole.

Chris moaned and closed their eyes and nodded. "Mmm yes, you feel so good inside me, Nick." Nick also let out a moan as he felt Chris's insides rearrange themselves around his cock, feeling the warm tightness was a very different feeling than a vagina. "Oh wow..."

Chris giggled and purred. "Feels good, right?" Nick nodded. "It's like your ass is hugging my cock." Chris breathed hard as Nick slowly but firmly pushed further in. Chris's hands were on Nick's chest, gently guiding him on this new anal adventure. Nick picked up on the cues from Chris when to push and when to wait. With one final push, Nick was up to the hilt inside of Chris. "I'm in." Nick said crisply like a hacker from a 90's movie.

Chris moaned and nodded, the pleasure of Nick's cock skipping over the bad movie reference. "Mmm yes you are. Your cock feels soooo warm and amazing inside me. Ok, now gently start thrusting."

Nick breathed out and nodded as he slowly slid his cock back and forth. He felt Chris's ass clench and unclench a few times before he got a good rhythm going. Chris then wrapped their legs around Nick and pulled him closer to them. Chris's girly moan sent shivers down Nick's spine as he felt their ass throb around his dick.

After a little while like this, enjoying seeing Chris moan and writhe with pleasure, Nick remembered something he saw from a TikTok guide and felt like it was an appropriate time to try.

Nick carefully unwound Chris's sexy legs from his hips and put them on his shoulders and then Nick leaned back away from Chris' hips. Chris's eyes opened wide and a long mewling moan escaped their lips. "Holy shit, Nick! You..You're pressing right on the button...Oh oh god!"

Feeling up and down Chris's smooth legs while they squirm on his shoulders, Nick leaned back even more, trying to cause his dick to press into Chris's prostate even harder, which by the loud gasp that Chris just let out signaled his success. "OH FUCK NICK!!"

With that, Nick pumped harder into Chris's hole, feeling it pulse around his cock. Seeing his little femboy squirm in pleasure brought a big smile to his face. Using his hips to do quick shallow pumps and holding onto Chris's thighs helped just hammer their g-spot, Nick watches as Chris's cute little cock twitch with each pump into their ass.

Chris's eyes went wide with shock and pleasure as Nick's cock just hammered their prostate. They let out a long sexy moan as an incredible orgasm rocked their body. Nick looked on as Chris's little cock twitched and leaked cum onto their chest with every pulse of pleasure. Feeling the intense contraction of Chris's ass around his cock pushes Nick over the edge as he slams his cock deep into Chris, he felt his cock pulse and spray deep inside of Chris. "OH YES FUCK YES NICK! I NEED ALL OF YOUR CUM!! I LOVE YOU!"

Letting his cock twitch and spasm inside of Chris, Nick fell forward and kissed Chris passionately while running his hands over Chris's smooth body, "I love you too". He fell fully onto Chris, both breathing hard from the physical and sensorial exertion. Looking into each other's eyes, they both laughed Chris running their hands over Nick's face lovingly as Nick laid there between their legs.

"Anal is pretty fun!" Came Nick's breathless reply, which caused Chris to giggle. "It's not bad, right?" Nick's softening penis slipped out of Chris's ass, which caused them to pout a little, but then immediately rolled over where they were the little spoon to Nick's big spoon.

"Mmm...I was hoping the unveiling would be more elegant, but I definitely got what I hoped for." Chris turned around and kissed Nick cutely on his cheek.

Nick propped himself on an elbow to get a better look at Chris, feeling his own cum leaking onto his thigh from Chris's ass. "Oh yeah? You wanted me to cum hard inside of you?" Nick asked in a teasing way.

Chris turned over a bit and stuck out their tongue at Nick. "No! I mean yes, but what I meant was that you said you loved me."

Nick blushed and nodded. "I did say that, huh?" Nick then looked suspiciously at Chris, which caused Chris to look worried. "What?"

"I have more questions about those skinsuits...I guess more logistical questions." Chris smiled and turned around to face Nick. "Ok shoot!"

Nick thought for a moment how to phrase his question. "So, when you were wearing Jessi's skinsuit, you kept avoiding me going down on you. Why was that? Couldn't you feel the same pleasure because of your electro-whatever gel?"

Chris nodded their head side to side to indicate Nick was partially correct. "The suit and gel are designed that way so I can feel your touch on my skin." Chris was absent mindedly swirling a thin finger around Nick's nipple to demonstrate.

"My dick didn't magically disappear though. I created a way to make the head of my cock the 'clit' of the suit and there's a special pocket to comfortably hold my cock without causing a bulge to appear in her crotch area."

Nick's eyes widened then after the last puzzle piece clicked into place. Chris saw the expression and blushed furiously.

"So when I wanted to go down on you, I was basically licking your cock." Chris nodded. "And therefore, when you came, you actually shot cum into my mouth." Giggling shyly, Chris nodded again.

"That's why I didn't want you to do that, but it felt great and you're a sweetie." Chris leaned up and kissed Nick sweetly. "My little cocksucker." Chris put in teasingly, but also got close to Nick and hugged him in apology. "I'm kidding! I'm kidding!"

Nick licked his lips subconsciously and then shrugged. "Well, I guess I'm a cocksucker now."

Chris giggled again and ran a tongue along Nick's bottom lip. "The sexiest cocksucker ever."

Nick then looked at Chris curiously. "Wait, when we had sex, I was fucking a pocket?"

Chris did a so-so motion with their hand. "It's like a pocket, but it runs parallel with my cock pocket and it's designed to feel like a real vagina. I can feel your cock rub against mine and then I can cum that way."

Chris gave Nick a sly look. "Do you wanna try her on? You're taller than me, so it may look a little odd, but I think a lot of your questions could be answered that way."

Nick looked over the side of the bed at the pile of flesh that was Jessi's skinsuit and looked back at Chris. "Um yeah...That sounds like it'll be interesting." Chris grinned and kissed Nick on the cheek again and sprung out of bed to arrange the skinsuit in a particular way.

Nick watched on, seeing Chris naked and feeling his cock twitch again in anticipation of further fun times. After doing some arranging, Chris motioned Nick to come over. "Ok babe, come here and I'll help you put this on."

Nick got up and Chris went over to a drawer and pulled out a bottle of lotion and started pumping out handfuls of a gel-like substance into their hand and started rubbing all over Nick's naked body. Chris grinned and faced Nick as their hands smothered this chilly gel all over Nick's muscled body. "Mmm...I like this."

Nick shivered a bit and smiled. "It's a little cold, but I like this. You can give me a massage anytime." Chris grinned and got on their tip toes and kissed Nick softly. "You need to give me one first. Also, sorry about how cold the gel is. The heat transfer properties are key for keeping you stimulated and cool while wearing the suit."

Chris finished up rubbing the gel over every inch of Nick's body. Nick looked in the mirror and he thought he looked like Keanu Reeves after waking up in the pod in The Matrix.

Chris then motioned to the suit on the ground. "Ok, now step into the feet and gently pull each part up gradually to avoid wrinkles."

Nick did as Chris bade and stepped into the fleshy feed and pulled Jessi's calves up around inch by inch. The gel acted as a lubricant, so it was easy to slide it over his hairy legs, but he did feel some pinching and pulling along the way. Chris stopped Nick once he had the suit on up to his thighs and was just starting on the crotch.

"Ok, this gets a little dicey at this point." Chris smirked at Nick as they gently handled his dick and put it into a little pocket. Nick felt his cock throb in Chris's soft hand and Chris giggled feeling it. "Easy tiger."

Chris lifted up the suit's crotch some more. Nick felt the tip of his cock sticking into something, but once the crotch and hips were fully around his waist, it felt pretty comfortable. "Huh, I get it now I think."

Nick reached down and ran his fingers into the suit's pussy, feeling the head of his cock and then stuck his fingers into the cervix, feeling his fingers move up into a pocket next to his cock. Chris nodded and smiled. "See?"

Nick also nodded and started pulling on the rest of the skinsuit. The waist, thighs, and butt weighed heavily on his body since Jessi was bigger in those areas. Her ample boobs were also a new feeling as he put his hands through the arms and brought the chest up. Nick started playing with the suit's boobs and smiled as he felt it on his own chest. "Oh wow!"

Chris smiled and playfully flicked one of the suit's nipples and Nick gasped. "Ow! I felt that."

"Yep! It's very realistic. Still not quite as good as the real thing, but it still feels pretty amazing."

Chris then helped get the shoulders and back secured. "The back has a seam that melds together electrostatically. It's a secure seal." Chris looked up at Nick and pouted cutely. "Unless someone's boyfriend hulks out during an orgasm and tears the back apart."

Nick rolled his eyes. "Well I didn't know you were my girlfriend, sorry." Chris giggled and then brought Jessi's face mask up to his. "Ok, this is the final touch. Just pull your head through and the face will stretch around yours."

Nick did as Chris said and pushed his face into the mask and wrapped the excess around his head. It was a tight fit as he felt the mask stretch over his face as he pulled the back of the suit's head tight. Chris went behind Nick and secured the seal of the mask. Blinking, Nick turned tentatively towards the mirror and gasped at what he saw.

Jessi's face stared at him from the mirror. Turning his head side to side, he saw that her long auburn hair also moved with him. He played with her boobs a bit, feeling the weight of them. He didn't quite look like Jessi. The suit was designed for Chris, who was a good 6 inches shorter than him as was Jessi, so the version of Jessi that looked back at him seemed stretched out and slightly long in places, but still was close enough to cause chills to run down his spine.

Chris appeared in the mirror next to Nick-as-Jessi and smiled as they ran their hands over Jessi's stomach and boobs. "This is fun, right?" Chris felt Nick shiver a little at their touch and smirked as they leaned down and put one of Jessi's nipples in their mouth and sucked on it.

Nick sucked in a breath as the feeling of having his nipple played with surged through him. "Oh wow Chris, this feels amazing." Looking up at him, Chris smiled lovingly. "This is actually pretty special. You're really the only person I've shared this with and it's fun on the other side." Chris then gave Nick a side-long look and a flirty smile. "Let's test it out fully."

Chris got on their tippy toes again and wrapped their arms around 'Jessi's' neck and kissed her lips softly. Nick was amazed at how the mask fit his face perfectly and it felt like Chris just kissed his own lips instead of Jessi's. Chris winked at Nick-as-Jessi and ran a hand around to squeeze 'Jessi's' ass and pulled her hips towards them.

"I know we just did some messing around, but I want to show you some fun that you haven't experienced yet." Nick looked at Chris curiously and they giggled as he looked down and saw Chris's cock standing erect. Nick then looked up at Chris's face which they waggled their eyebrows mischievously. Nick's eyes went wide and Chris pushed Nick down onto the bed and crawled in between his legs.