Underneath It All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick made a pouty face which made Jessi giggle again and she finished dressing. She wore a sensible set of slacks and blouse as she kissed Nick goodbye.

"Ok loverboy, have a good day. I love you." Her clicking heels on the tile signaled her departure and Nick was left both elated and deeply confused.

The next work week went by quickly for Nick. Instead of dreading Jessi coming home and being in a frightful mood, he was excited. It was almost like when they were first dating and each weekend couldn't come fast enough to go on adventures together. Every evening and morning he got an amazing blowjob. He always offered to reciprocate, but she was sweet in her polite refusal. Nick also tried to catch glimpses of Jessi when she was in the shower to see if he saw what he thought he saw the previous weekend. Every time though, it was just Jessi who teased him that he just wanted to see her naked (which he did).

"Hey babe! Wanna go to the opening of a new tiki bar?! It's space-themed!" Jessi excitedly yelled on Friday when she skipped through the apartment door.

Nick's head popped out of his office with a big grin on his face. "What?! That sounds amazing! Did you make reservations? I'm sure it'll be packed!"

Jessi skipped up and gave Nick a big sloppy kiss and giggled. "Yep! I knew you couldn't resist, my big nerd. We should get dressed and get going! Our reservations are in an hour! Can you call a ride share for us?"

Jessi then ran into the bedroom without hearing Nick's response and chaotic din of accelerated dressing came from within. Nick entered tentatively, seeing bras strewn about and multiple dresses laid out on the bed. Jessi was pondering them in just her panties as Nick snuck in to grab some clothes. Jessi noticed him and smiled as she playfully shook her bare breasts at him before returning to picking out a dress. Nick giggled like a schoolboy and left her to it.

Half an hour later, Nick was waiting on the living room couch in a nice buttoned-up shirt that had subtle patterns of the symbol of the Rebel Alliance from Star Wars on it and a pair of nice slacks with some stylish tennis shoes.

Stepping out from their bedroom, Jessi wore a beautiful dark blue sundress decorated with purple and green galaxies all over it. The dress highlighted both her shapely legs and incredible bust. She smiled demurely at Nick and did a cute twirl. Nick stood there with his mouth open.

"Oh wow..."

Giggling, Jessi went up to Nick and gently pushed his bottom jaw up and kissed his chin. "You dropped this, Tiger."

Nick blushed as Jessi twirled away and picked up her purse. Right on cue, Nick's phone buzzed signaling the arrival of the rideshare.

Stepping out of the car, Nick leaned down and offered a hand to Jessi which she took and smiled up at him. "Oh my, what a gentleman." Jessi's hand surreptitiously grazed Nick's crotch as she exited the car.

Nick smiled, blushed, and squeezed her hand lovingly as they looked at the non-descript storefront facade in front of them. He looked curiously at Jessi and she beamed up at him. "It's a speakeasy too!"

She pulled open an app on her phone and hit the 'I'm Here' button. A moment later, part of the brick wall opened up and a smartly dressed man stepped out and beckoned them inside.

Cheesy space-themed music greeted them as their eyes gradually adjusted to the dark interior. Flashing LED lights and faux-rock walls greeted them as they rounded a corner and saw the wild interior. Tanks of underlit liquid bubbled happily behind a futuristic-looking bar with exotic liquids in fancy glass bottles. The host walked them to a bank of Millenium Falcon-esque chairs that faced the main bar along with decorations that made it look vaguely like components of an engine room. Overhead twinkling lights gave this the impression that you're having a drink inside of a crashed spaceship.

"Wow, babe. This is amazing! How did you hear about this?" Nick asked Jessi as she sat down in the seat next to him and smiled. "Oh it came across my insta feed. The algorithm actually paid off this time around."

The host handed them drink and food menus. "Oooh, I'm having the Mindkiller," said Nick as he looked at the menu and saw the list of ingredients. Being a fan of the 80's Dune movie, he immediately set his sights on the obvious reference before reading the ingredients.

Jessi pouted cutely. "Aww, no fair, I wanted that! You'll have to share. It's in the relationship contract!" Nick shook his head and laughed as she stuck her tongue out at him. "I still don't remember signing that contract. You must have gotten me drunk and took advantage of me."

Jessi pouted cutely again as her slim hand snaked its way over Nick's bulge, feeling her fingertips outline his cock under his pants. She smirked and leaned up to whisper in his ear. "I don't need to get you drunk to take advantage of you." Jessi then licked his earlobe for good measure and then immediately withdrew her hand and perused the menu like nothing happened. Nick blushed and looked flustered while Jessi was the picture of innocence.

"Ooh, I'm going to have a Truth Serum then. We should get some snacks too so we don't get too drunk."

Their drinks arrived in good order. The garnishes and glassware looked futuristic. Nick's Mindkiller came in a large class with pineapple fronds and what looks like part of some unknown succulent sticking out of it. Jessi's Truth Serum was less adorned, but came with a few maraschino cherries as garnish.

Jessi and Nick started talking about their weeks and giggled and flirted together. Feeling really good halfway through his Mindkiller, he felt a slim foot sliding up and down his leg. Looking over, he saw Jessi with a predatory look in her eye. Nick smiled and then looked over at the other wall which showed an alien landscape on an LED screen. He brought his arm just under Jessi's chin to point over at it.

"Did you see the cool alien landscape over there?" Right as Jessi turned her head to look, Nick skillfully brought back his hand to turn her chin towards him as he kissed her deeply. Jessi broke the kiss and gave him a flirty frustrated look. "Oh, that was slick, mister. Looks like you need to be punished later." Jessi then slid her hand over Nick's groin again and giggled as she kissed him again.

Nick smiled through the kiss as his hand slid over her smooth legs and up her inner thighs under her dress and played around with the edge of her lace panties. Her big blue eyes looked up at him and smirked as she reached under and took his hand out and intertwined her fingers with his. "Mmm...Later, tiger. I have plans for you after this."

They finished their drinks quickly after that. Their eyes undressing each other and feeling a little tipsy, they both filed into their rideshare and immediately started to make out. Upon getting back to their apartment, they nearly ran inside. Nick's pants felt two sizes too small with how hard his rigid cock was trying to free itself from the confines. As much as he wanted another amazing blow job from Jessi, he had other plans.

Jessi ran right into their bedroom with Nick right behind. She turned around suddenly and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him sloppily as she undid his pants. Nick ran his hands up her sides and over her boobs and onto her shoulders as they kissed. Nick then grinned at her and pushed her hard towards the bed where she squealed in surprise and then giggled as Nick crawled in between her legs. He started licking the inside of her legs and up to her inner thighs. Jessi's chest rose and fell as she looked down at Nick, inching his mouth up her legs towards her sweet spot. Sticking his head under the hem of her sundress, he slid his tongue all the way up her inner thigh and slid a finger around her pussy on the outside of her black lace bikini-style panties. Nick noted her pussy didn't smell as fragrant as he remembered, but that didn't matter much to him at this point. He slid her panties off and immediately moved his head in her sweet spot and started licking.

Jessi's moans sounded guttural with pleasure. She put a hand on the back of his head as her other hand ran under the top of her dress and pulled out her large boobs and started playing with the nipples. "Oh Nick, that's...oh wow, that's amazing. You don't have to...oh my God."

Nick smiled as he continued to lick around her pussy. Nick barely registered the lack of the usual pussy taste, but he quickly put that out of his mind as he concentrated on her pleasure. Nick eventually started to notice the somewhat salty juices when swirling his tongue around her clit. Jessi's moans were becoming louder and her legs were twitching involuntarily and her hands were scratching the back of his head while also pushing it down firmly. "Oh oh babe, your tongue is amazing...Holy crap...I'm going to cum, baby"

At this notice, Nick immediately swirled his tongue faster and also bobbed his head up and down to slide his tongue down farther into Jessi's wet pussy. He felt her heart beat through his tongue's contact with her clit as it started to pulse. Jessi's hands seemed like they were trying to push his head away, but the urgency of her moans carried her orgasm through. Nick felt the pulse of her pussy and multiple orgasms that delivered a salty surprise to his tongue. This confused him as this squirting hadn't happened the previous times he went down on her. Before he could think too much about it, Jessi rolled over on him with surprising strength and straddled his lap while she was breathing heavily in his face and kissing him passionately. "Holy fuck, babe. That was amazing! I need you inside of me right now."

Grinding her crotch on his, Jessi leaned up and unzipped her dress and shimmied out of it while still straddling Nick. Throwing it down to the ground, he looked up at her gorgeously curvaceous body. Her boobs bounced a bit as she ground on his crotch and she looked like an ancient fertility goddess. Scrambling out of his pants as best as he could, his cock straining against the confines of his boxers, Jessi expertly withdrew his cock and then guided it into her pussy. Nick moaned as he felt her tight pussy expand to allow his cock to enter. This was the first time they had actual sex in 6 months and Nick was on the breaking point. Her pussy felt a little different than he remembered, but it still felt amazing as she put her hands on his chest and started moving up and down on his hard cock.

"Oh Nick, you feel soooo good inside me. Mmm, fuck yes babe." Jessi ran her hands through her curly auburn hair as she rode Nick's cock. Nick ran his hands up her stomach and over her boobs, loving how they felt and how warm and perfect her pussy was.

Leaning down farther, Jessi then started to ride faster, her eyes closed as Nick's hands held onto her upper back. Jessi reached back and moved his hands down to her ass and smiled at him as he got the hint and started moving her ass down harder onto his cock - drawing another deep moan from Jessi. Her nails drew red lines on his chest as she felt close to orgasm. Nick moaned, feeling the pain with pleasure as his hands made their way back up to her back. Jessi's pussy moved up and down on Nick's rock hard cock faster and faster. Nick's fingers dug into her back, feeling her skin give a bit. He didn't care as his cock was twitching and pulsing inside of Jessi's delicious pussy, precariously close to an orgasm.

"Oh Nick yes. I'm almost there...keep going baby!" Jessi nearly yelled as he moved his hips up into her pussy, ramming it harder and harder while Nick moaned with the effort.

"Yes Jessi! I'm coming!" Nick yelled while he dug his fingers harder into her back and came hard into her pussy. Jessi also screamed in pleasure as Nick felt something in Jessi's back give as his hands came away with flaps of her back skin. Horrified and looking up, terrified blue eyes met his as Jessi leaned back and frantically took her skin flaps from Nick's hands and tried to put it back while scrambling to the edge of the bed. "Shit shit shit shit..."

"Oh my god, Jessi are...are you ok?!" Even as Nick said these words, he immediately knew this wasn't Jessi.

Sitting at the bottom of the bed, Jessi gave up trying to put her skin flaps back and just sat there with her boobs drooping down as her back flaps flopped to the side. Looking sad and dejected as well as something from a Cronenberg movie, she sighed and put her face in her hands and sobbed.

"This isn't how I wanted you to find out..." Jessi sniffled.

Nick's heart broke seeing her like this, which just barely edged out his horror.

"I take it that you're not Jessi," said Nick cautiously.

Jessi shook her head, which looked weird because it caused her skin flaps to wiggle. "No, I am not."

Jessi buried her face in her hands, but then she started tugging at her face, causing it to stretch out and then she went behind her head and started pulling her face apart. Transfixed at this strange process, Nick watched as Jessi's face was being pulled off of this person's face like a mask and eventually as it all detached, they pulled her face down and left something that Nick didn't expect.

Looking sadly at him was a glistening face that Nick didn't recognize. Nick couldn't place the gender of that face. The face was feminine, but also had some certain masculine features. Their hair was short and black and seemed vaguely asian.

Nick dumbly looked at this new person and brought up his hand in a wave. "Um, hi."

This new person sob-laughed and buried their head into their hands, which still looked like Jessi's hands. "Even with this revelation, you're still goofy, Nick." Looking up and smiling sadly at Nick, the person waved back. "Hi, I'm Chris." Nick nodded, still weirded out by this Chris person wearing a skin suit that looks like his girlfriend.

"So I just want to say, if you killed Jessi, Chris, I promise I won't tell anyone," said Nick in a semi-joking manner. Chris giggled and snorted and it sounded exactly like Jessi. "No, silly. I didn't kill Jessi."

Chris sighed and stood up from the bed and started removing the rest of the Jessi skinsuit. They started with her hands, pulling them out like rubber gloves. The arms hung bonelessly and limply as Chris then carefully started to take off Jessi's lower half. Chris pulled her crotch and booty down inch by inch, careful not to tear the suit. As Chris stepped out of the now limp pile of Jessi's skin, Nick got a first look at the body of the impostor.

Chris was completely hairless except for a little bit of hair on their head. They appeared to be covered all over with some sort of gel substance, giving their body a sheen. They had feminine hips and lips, but the muscle and skinny characteristics of a twink. Chris stood at 5'6 or so. The most shocking aspect was a semi-hard cock that probably was 4" as most. In Nick's sexual voyages in online porn, he'd come across femboys before and this Chris looked like a femboy.

Chris, noticing Nick checking them out, blushed a bit and Nick rushed into the bathroom and grabbed Jessi's robe and draped it around Chris's shoulders. Chris looked up at Nick and smiled and said quietly, "Thank you."

Nick sat back at the head of the bed as Chris sat on the edge of it.

"So do you mind telling me about yourself and how you ended up inside of my girlfriend? We just had sex, so hopefully I earned an explanation." Chris giggled girlishly and nodded.

"I suppose I should start from the beginning. My name is Chris and I identify as non-binary. I've always been like this," Chris motioned to his body, "Smooth and hairless with a smaller than average dick. I never quite fit in with being a man or woman and I'm attracted to both, so I felt being non-binary fit me well."

Nick handed Chris a water bottle he keeps on his nightstand and Chris took it gratefully and sipped at it.

"I was always smart and I liked inventing things. I got a scholarship to MIT and did a lot of research into electro-adaptive polyethylene glycol hydrogels. Basically, you can change the shape of a silicone-like substance by using different voltages. People consider it a smart material. I patented it and then developed a way to produce it via 3D printing."

Chris leaned over and picked up Jessi's skinsuit and showed the face to Nick. "What came from that was the ability to make these kinds of skinsuits. I can perform a laser scan of a person and use that as a blueprint to 3D print an exact replica skinsuit. It also feels like the real thing."

Chris sighed as they absent mindedly played with Jessi's face with their hands, stretching it out and back. It was weird seeing Jessi's face warp and stretch like that - especially since it looked so realistic. This technology was way beyond the Mission: Impossible style masks where you could tell it was just a silicone mask from a mold.

Nick coughed awkwardly and it startled Chris from their reverie as Nick spoke again. "I can attest it's very realistic. I had no idea, but I think I saw you putting on the mask in the bathroom once."

Chris looked a little shocked, but gave Nick a wan smile. "I use a special electrophoritic gel all over my body that enables me to feel stimulus to the skinsuit. So when you pinch Jessi's nipples, it stimulates my nipples. That's why I look so.."

"Gooey?" Nick offered.

Chris giggled and nodded. "Gooey, yes." Nick was fascinated by Chris's voice, it sounded exactly like Jessi. "And your voice? It still sounds like Jessi."

Chris nodded. "I actually was pretty happy that my natural voice range is close to Jessi's. I didn't need a voice modulator like for some other people I've been in the past."

Nick gave Chris a sidelong look. "You've told me how you managed to replace Jessi, but you haven't told me why yet."

Chris then buried their face in their hands before looking at Nick sadly.

"Nick, I want you to know that I really like you. It wasn't supposed to be this way, but I kind of fell for you. I'll explain more, but I want you to know before I go into the details, I was smitten and I made some decisions that I was hoping to explain slowly over time and not under these circumstances."

Nick's face flushed and he looked down, feeling his heart beat faster. "Well thanks Chris. It's flattering, yet weird since I thought you were my girlfriend this whole time."

Chris smiled sadly and ran a slim hand through their short black hair. "That was me. That wasn't me trying to pretend to be Jessi. You noticed how she "changed" after coming back from the spa trip. Well, I wanted you to know me even though I looked like Jessi."

Nick gave Chris a sweet smile, but then motioned for Chris to continue.

Chris sighed and then began their story.

"After graduating, I tried to convince a few places to use my skinsuit technology, but none of them found uses for it except for amusement parks and such for animatronics. One company actually gave me the idea to strike out on my own and use the skinsuits to infiltrate companies and steal their secrets. Industrial espionage basically."

Nick's eyes shot up in horror. "Ohhh."

Chris put out their hands trying to calm Nick down. "Please let me explain before you freak out."

"I would do reconnaissance of my marks when I was given a contract and I would usually replace their girlfriend in order to get close to them and find out whatever I was contracted to find. I'm only 5'6, so I typically couldn't disguise myself as a man unless they were at or around my height." Chris explained. Nick still gave Chris a suspicious glance, but made no move to interrupt.

"I was paid very well by this and usually no one was the wiser. I'm sorry Nick, but you were my next target. I was contracted to steal the algorithm that you use to determine loot drops for your next big release," Chris's eyes were on the verge of tears as Nick looked hurt and betrayed.