Underneath It All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick looking down at this new body of his, he saw Chris crawling towards him and kissing his lips softly as he felt Chris's slim fingers rub around his cock head that is now Jessi's clit. Nick leaned back his head, feeling good under Chris's careful ministrations. Leaning over his ear, Chris's tongue ran inside of his ear and whispered, "I'm going to fuck your pussy, baby." Giggling at Nick's shocked expression, Nick felt Chris's fingers leave his clit, but then felt something harder start sliding its way next to his cock in the sheath.

Nick looked up at Chris hovering over him and then looked down to see Chris's cock sliding its way into his skinsuit's pussy. "Oh wow, that's a new feeling."

Chris smiled and opened their mouth sexily as he felt the rest of them slide inside. It was a weird feeling, but he felt Chris's dick slide past his shaft and then rub against his cock head. Chris slowly started to pump and Nick ran his hands up Chris's stomach and over their chest as Chris started to moan and pump in faster.

"Mmm...How does that feel, Nick? Your pussy feels so good." Nick was a little weirded out, but was also very turned on seeing this femboy he really just met about an hour ago fucking the pussy of his ex girlfriend's skinsuit. That's a brand new sentence right there.

"Wow, it feels good, but different. You feel nice inside me." Nick said that last sentence a little hesitantly. He felt pretty secure about his sexuality earlier today, but now he's definitely not sure.

Chris giggled and grabbing onto Nick's boobs, they then started fucking Jessi's skinsuit pussy harder and harder. Each feeling of Chris's cock sliding past his cockhead sent electricity through him, noticing his legs were shaking, he wrapped them around Chris. Feeling the smooth skin of Jessi's skinsuit's legs around Chris's smooth body was an amazing experience. Pulling Chris farther inside of him was even better. He reached around using Jessi's hands and grabbed Chris's ass and pulled them farther inside of him.

"Oh fuck Chris! That feels amazing!"

Chris grunted a bit as Nick felt the intensity of Chris's thrusting increase. Back and forth Chris's cock slid smoothly in the skinsuit's pussy. Nick moaned and felt the pressure build. "Oh! Oh! I'm going to cum!"

Chris felt Nick's 'clit' throb and then released its seed multiple times, coating Chris's cock and causing Chris to also thrust deep into Nick's pussy and cum big. "Mmm yes Nick! Take my cum!"

Both breathing hard, Chris collapsed onto 'Jessi's' huge rack and smiled up at Nick. "Fuck Nick, that was amazing..." Nick was too stunned to speak as he felt Chris's cock twitch some more inside of his skinsuit's pussy. Nick was definitely now wondering what it may be like if Chris fucked his ass. He always heard anal felt amazing for guys and Chris wasn't that big, so he could probably handle him. Where were these thoughts coming from?

Chris smiled and reached up and tugged behind Nick's head to find the seam and pulled Jessi's facemask down, revealing Nick's glistening face. "Jessi's cute and all, but I prefer this face." Chris leaned in and kissed Nick tenderly.

Nick smiled after they broke the kiss and looked down. "Chris, your cock is still in my pussy."

Giggling, Chris pulled out their cock and leaned on Jessi's skinsuit's boobs and smiled down at Nick.

Nick pondered Chris seriously. "Based on everything you've told me, it seems like you want to be with me, correct?" Chris smiled and nodded. "And you want to live with me?" Chris grinned even wider and nodded. Before Nick could ask the next question, Chris put a slim finger on Nick's lips.

"I know you didn't expect a non-binary half-asian femboy to be posing as your girlfriend to come into your life in the last hour. I also know that you may have some questions about your sexuality after all of the fun we've had. I was hoping to gently introduce you to all of this gradually instead of springing on you all at once."

Chris smiled a little sadly and looked into Nick's eyes, searching for something to indicate how he was feeling. Nick smiled up at Chris a little shyly. "You summarized it perfectly. All I know is that I've been the happiest I've been in a long time spending time with you this last week. Even if I didn't know it was you." Chris beamed at that.

Nick continued. "I would like to get to know you more. I hope what I saw when you were posing as Jessi was the real you, because I loved that."

Chris wrapped their arms around Nick's neck and showered his face with kisses. "Yeah, that was me, tiger." Chris then wiped their mouth, feeling the residual gel on Nick's face.

Nick laughed and Chris started helping him out of Jessi's suit. It was a day of surprises, revelations, and new beginnings, and as such, both Nick and Chris were ready for a good night's sleep.

Chris did pull Nick into the shower with them and they washed the remaining gel off of both of them. "Oh yes! I loved being Jessi, but I missed the feeling of a nice hot shower on my actual skin."

Looking at the soft enby, Nick checked Chris out and saw how cute their body was and marveled that they could easily step into a masculine or feminine role. Noticing him checking them out, Chris smirked and slid their sponge over Nick's rapidly hardening cock. "Hmm, like what you see, Tiger?"

Chris' eyes were radiating sex and desire as they leaned up and kissed Chris sweetly on the mouth and then trailed kisses down his chin and neck, to his collarbone and then to his pecs. Kissing all along Nick's happy trail, Chris finally arrived at their destination. Taking their slim hand, they started to rub Nick's hard cock and met his eyes as they licked their plump lips and sexily ran their tongue from the bottom of his cock up to the tip.

Without waiting for Nick, Chris immediately went to town, bobbing their head up and down Nick's cock. The water from the shower got into their eyes, but Nick shielded their face while also running his hands through their hair. Moaning on his cock, Chris' head started bobbing faster and faster. "Oh fuck Chris, that feels amazing..."

Chris started to deepthroat Nick's cock, Nick moaned loud as he felt his cock expand Chris' throat and that sent him over the edge. Chris felt Nick's thick cock throb in their throat before unloading hot cum straight into their stomach.

Nick, breathing hard and dripping with hot water leaned up against the wall, looking down at the innocent-looking face of Chris seductively licking their lips. "Wow...holy crap that...that was amazing Chris. You're amazing."

Chris gracefully stood up and performed a cute little curtsy. "I know it," Chris said flippantly and winked at Nick while they finished up washing themselves in the shower.

After drying off, they both called it an early evening and crawled into the cozy sheets of their bed. Chris backed up into Nick and he obliged by spooning them. Cooing contentedly, Chris mumbled, "Nick, I know this was a lot in one sitting and I'm so grateful that you're ok with this. I know it's generally a bad idea to start a relationship off with lying and tricking someone, but I appreciate the open mindedness."

Nick laughed and placed his bearded cheek on Chris' smooth cheek. "It is a lot, but I felt like I've known you for a long time now. All I ask is that we keep communicating and show trust in each other. That's the only way this will keep working."

Chris turned their head, smiled, and nodded at Nick. "I promise I'll communicate and tell you only the truth from now on."

Chris sighed happily and snuggled more into Nick's big spoon. "I've been in the deception and spying business for so long, I'm excited to be honest and to be myself."

Chris then turned over and gave a wicked look at Nick. "Unless you want me to be someone else for a bit." Nick chuckled and nodded. "Maybe in a little while. I want to get to know YOU first."

And with that, both Nick and Chris fell into a deep sleep and dreamed of lovely things.