Understand and Obey Ch. 02

Story Info
Daphne's interests.
998 words
4.21
18.9k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Denialxx
Denialxx
17 Followers

Thanks for the continuous support, and here's the next bit to the story.

________________________________________

And there he was, an hour later, sprawled across a bench; the machine softly humming to the penetration in his hole. The violation was new to him, the consistent invasion of his hole causing his cage to leak a sweet milk.

Daphne looked at him, his warm gray eyes widening as he neared climax. He was panting, a sign that he was near the point of no return. He looked over at her in a silent and desperate plea, but she only shook her head. No.

He breathed out a sigh, the rejection only caused a bigger pain for his caged length. It throbbed, and it was like hell.

She had left him there for some time before coming back for him. By the time she came back with a cup of tea in her hand, Jayden, as far as she could tell, well; his body trembled at site of her return.

Satisfied with the performance he put on for the bar customers, she decided to release him early of his torture, removing the machine from his ass. Clipping his hands behind his back in restraints, she sat down on a couch and motioned for him to kneel down beside her. Humiliated by his hole being penetrated in front of everyone, he meekly did as he was told.

His mind went blank, and he couldn't remember what happened next. All he knew was at some point he had been dragged into the car, been driven back to the house, and then locked into one of the cage crates in the corner of the living room for the rest of the night. And his length ached.

_______________________________________

"You ok Jayden? You did great last night," grinned Daphne. His soft eyes fluttered open to her words.

"I..., thank you Mistress...," came a calm and composed reply. Jayden sat up in the crate, realizing she hadn't removed the collar from his neck. He looked at her, waiting for a response.

She knelt down in front of him, unlocking the cage. She proceeded to remove the ring from his balls, as well as making sure the plug was still in its place.

"Since you did so well yesterday, I would like to give you your reward for being such a good boy," Daphne smiled, "How about your first cum under my control?"

He nodded in delight. His body responded to the touch of her fingers over his cage. And with great care, she reached into her bra to take out the key, taking her time to push the key into the lock before it dropped to the floor.

-CLANG-

Within a few moments of freedom, his length began to harden, gorging responsively to her strokes. Her hand pumped his freed length, his pre-cum slipping from his control as his body quivered to the movement.

His voice began to slur. "Mistress...," he cried out, " May I please cum?"

She only shook her head. Not yet. His cock was bulging, and she could tell he wouldn't last another minute. The gleaming sparkle in her eye only added to his burning sensation. A last desperate plea in his eyes allowed a sliver of a nod of approval.

"AhhaHahHHa," he cried out, relief overcoming his trembling body. He closed his eyes as his convulsions slowed. She bent down to his face, cupping it gently, with a warm smile hovering over him before she caged him back into the chastity cage. The click of the lock closed rang in his ears; another month, he thought.

_________________________

His length was throbbing as he got up from bed the next morning. It was aching for freedom, a characteristic that he knew he needed to get used to. His ass was not faring much better, as Daphne most likely shoved the plug up his ass while he was asleep sprawled on the bed from the days activities.

Just as he was about to climb off the bed, Daphne walked in, plopping herself onto the bed.

"So, how's my sleepyhead doing?" she giggled.

"Fine Mistress," he answered groggily.

She ruffled his chestnut coloured hair, pressing her lips onto his forehead before leaning back.

"Put on some clothes and head downstairs, I made you breakfast sweet pea. Quick, or you're going to be late for work!' She hollered as she went down the stairs.

His initial instinct when he came down the stairs was to crawl. Crawl. How humiliating, he thought to himself, but something was forcing him to do so. As soon as he reached the last step, he went down on his hands and knees and crawled over to where Daphne sat, taking a seat across from her at the table.

"Daphne... I.. I mean Mistress, do I really have to wear this plug all day? I know the chastity cage is kind of expected... but the plug and collar too?" He asked nervously, picking at his eggs and bacon.

She looked up and stared at him, his curious eyes waiting for an answer. "Well, I can't have you forget your place, Jayden. You have to have all that on so that you will never forget you're mine. And besides, the plug and cage is good for you. You can concentrate on your work and then be able to come back and serve. Plus, your collar is concealed under that shirt of yours, no one is going to know. So don't be so nervous, ok?"

He only nodded. She had a point. She couldn't follow him all day to make sure he followed the rules and the only way she could control him was through their little secrets.

When she was finished, he took both plates to the dishwasher, and knelt before her and kissed her feet before heading out the door. She watched him as he left, giggling in amusement as he walked down the walkway, trying to adjust to walking with the plug.

Denialxx
Denialxx
17 Followers