All Comments on 'Understand and Obey Ch. 02'

by Denialxx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 star

Started with a mediocre first chapter, continues with whatever the hell this mess is.

Jumps from one plot point to a completely unrelated one.

It makes no sense. It doesn't develop the plot or characters. It is not even kinky enough to ignore the rest of its shortcomings.

1 star.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
This is disgusting

Just another disgusting sex slave toy story.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 4 years ago
Short but still sweet!

I followed the story line quite easily.... nice addition!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To ShadowRosie

It is understandable that not all stories are to everyone's liking. But was it necessary to be rude in your comment? Just because this story was not to your taste doesn't make it disgusting. If you don't like something then don't read it, but don't put down the author and those of us who enjoyed the story because we like something different from what you do, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
slave toy..

Really fascinating so far..well described and good understanding of a 'slave'.

slave is not a submissive for those maybe not understanding the difference!

Even some Doms/Dominamartix don't!!

The slave has to be nurtured and not simply punished..

Very few real slaves exist and even less are Masters or Mistresses ready for the work.

Once however one owns such a creature, there are no limits to it's loyalty and service.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous