All Comments on 'Undetermined Boundaries Ch. 03'

by Breezy115

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i want more!!!

Yeah so i completely love your story and i cant wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Do wonen behave like this?

this is a mere story, but in real life, do women actually behave like this?

a man --- whether they are boyfriend or just a stranger --- shove his dick in her mouth and all she could think to herself is, "I'm gonna swallow as fast as I can, to get this degradation done with, so I don't have to do it again, at least for a while, or until I can make him stop."

I'm not being facetious: I don't know if in real life women actually behavor like this. Being called a piece of property and then some minutes later, a dirty dick being shoved into their mouths, as they walk home, and all they could think of is: "I need to make him cum quickly, so I don't have to deal with this for a while."

I mean, really!! LOL

+++++++++++++++

Michael, let me go. Please, I won't tell anyone you even thought of doing...." She didn't get to finish her sentence. He forced her onto her knees and shoved his 6" uncut length into her open mouth, making her gag.

Oh god, Meagan thought as tears sprang to her eyes. I shouldn't have said anything to piss him off. I should have known better. Michael was brutally using her mouth, fucking her face with his disgusting manhood.

"Yeah, take it you fucking whore. I'm gonna cum in your fucking mouth, and you're gonna swallow like a good little slut, aren't you." Michael grunted before he spilled his seed into her mouth.

Meagan swallowed as fast as she could just to get this degradation over with. He threw her away from him, zipping his pants as he said, "I know you don't deserve me back, but I'm willing to forgive you for your attitude tonight. Just remember that I own you."

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What?

What is wrong with this story? Too much talk and description, not enough real sex. The rape scene was way to short, and the sleep scene made no sence at all. No 911 at the time. Wait till tommorrow to deal with rape. No warning to friends. Lets have a lttle logic and a lot of erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I love this story

I really like your characters and the dialogue and I think it's a good build up to when they finally get to it. A bit of anticipation never hurt anyone!

Please keep going!!

keishagirl1keishagirl1almost 17 years ago
You know what?

Hey, screw anybody who doesn't like plot with their sex. And different women react differently to rape. This is in the "romance" category, and romance often takes creative license to stir a mood, so you keep writing as you like and I will keep enjoying it. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous