All Comments on 'Undone'

by rhall

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Poetry...

...parts of this could be a poem, it's so well-written and lyrical. "This is the way I will be with you, this is the lover I will be." Really beautful imagery, you have a lot of talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thank you!

What I liked was the way you tied sobriety into this very tender story. I have some time in a twelve step program and well, this gives me hope, or at least a good fantasy.

Thanks again,

cupsfull

Rad'lRad'labout 18 years ago
Well done

rhall:

Well done, well written, emotions well presented.

Thank you.

jpb531jpb531about 11 years ago
Lovely

It's so nice to see touching story with flawed characters. Makes it feel so much more real. Thanks so much for sharing your words.

Arago007Arago007over 10 years ago
Wow... So good

So much to relate to... Really enjoyed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Truly erotic

An excellent story. It would have worked just as well if Kate and Sue had not been recovering alcoholics---their addiction problems leant very little to the plot. On the plus side (a very big plus!) the interplay of their hands while on the sofa was truly erotic and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I was sold at...

the hand play on the sofa. Sensual

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 9 years ago

The "dialogue" between the hands was poetry in motion. I have never read anything like it. It was so sensuous it felt like an out of body experience and I want(ed) to FEEL intertwining hands telling me how the person is going to Love and nurture me. Simply beautiful. After that, the rest of the story was the expectancy of the conclusion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous